Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I’m the only one that matters.”

Message 1 of 11

@umbarch64 wrote:

Sorry about the repeat...tried to edit and the AARP site went into melt-down.  Anybody else out there having problems with getting on or malfunctions once you do?  Oh...and how about your e-mail in box?  I set a new spam personal best the other day 279 spam over an 8-hour period.  Hmmmmm.

quite a bit..but im on a slow rural connection and a clunker laptop. still, this site is the worst.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

RE: trump’s comments—spoken like a true narcissistic, sociopathic, delusional fool.  Should give even his foolish supporters pause—but, devoid of critical thinking skills, and long past dealing with reality, they will cheer on this type of disgusting toxic rhetoric.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Are you LOL yet? You should be because Fox viewers regurgitate Trump's propaganda that the Washington Post, NY Times, and CNN are fake news while they love FOX. This is hypocrisy at its highest level.

Anyone who thinks this should be classified as an interview needs to enroll back in school.

Finally, "I’m the only one that matters” is very true. Trump's Cult members are so dumb, they think he cares about them. No cult members, Trump only cares about himself.

Absolutely correct, CeeTee.  Just another example of how trump views America, Americans and Democracy.  Fascism indeed!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

@umbarch64 wrote:

Sorry about the repeat...tried to edit and the AARP site went into melt-down.  Anybody else out there having problems with getting on or malfunctions once you do?  Oh...and how about your e-mail in box?  I set a new spam personal best the other day 279 spam over an 8-hour period.  Hmmmmm.

It gets a little hinky and oxyrepublican now and then, but not quite that bad - yet...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Are you LOL yet? You should be because Fox viewers regurgitate Trump's propaganda that the Washington Post, NY Times, and CNN are fake news while they love FOX. This is hypocrisy at its highest level.

Anyone who thinks this should be classified as an interview needs to enroll back in school.

Finally, "I’m the only one that matters” is so true. Trump's Cult members are so dumb, they think he cares about them. No cult members, Trump only cares about himself.

202286_600.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

@gruffstuff wrote:

https://shareblue.com/donald-trump-to-fox-news-the-one-that-matters-is-me-im-the-only-one-that-matte...

Donald Trump to Fox News: “The one that matters is me. I’m the only one that matters.”

In what barely passes for an interview — with almost no questions, but plenty of praise — Donald Trump told new Fox News host Laura Ingraham why he hasn’t bothered to fill a number of empty positions at the State Department.

“The one that matters is me,” he said. “I’m the only one that matters.”

It was a revealing but not surprising moment from the man who claimed, during his nomination speech at the Republican National Convention, “I alone can fix it.”

Not surprised one bit, Trump has been an arrogant dimwit since Wharton.

Now, now, gruff.  Goes back a lot further than that.   According to all I've read, heard, or been exposed to, that seems to have happened at the gene pool party.  He is what he always was.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

I’m the only one that matters.”

Message 8 of 11

Finally, "I’m the only one that matters” is very true. Trump's Cult members are so dumb, they think he cares about them. No cult members, Trump only cares about himself.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

@gruffstuff wrote:

https://shareblue.com/donald-trump-to-fox-news-the-one-that-matters-is-me-im-the-only-one-that-matte...

Donald Trump to Fox News: “The one that matters is me. I’m the only one that matters.”

In what barely passes for an interview — with almost no questions, but plenty of praise — Donald Trump told new Fox News host Laura Ingraham why he hasn’t bothered to fill a number of empty positions at the State Department.

“The one that matters is me,” he said. “I’m the only one that matters.”

It was a revealing but not surprising moment from the man who claimed, during his nomination speech at the Republican National Convention, “I alone can fix it.”

Not surprised one bit, Trump has been an arrogant dimwit since Wharton.

Now, now, gruff.  Say it like it really is....it goes back a whole lot further than Wharton.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

A tailor made Trump interview, the only kind he wants. No questions of any importance or fabric, only praise and letting him have a platform to praise himself. Trump Media.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views