‘I’m rooting for a direct hit on Mar a Lago!’

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ‘I’m rooting for a direct hit on Mar a Lago!’

Message 1 of 14

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

He should just nuke the storm......LMAO.  What a moron!!!!

Please be careful in your assessment, I have known a couple of morons and they would be highly insulted that you had elevated Trump to their level. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

In September 2018, Sean Hannity criticized The Washington Post as having Trump Derangement Syndrome for stating in an editorial that Trump, because of his attitude toward climate change, is "complicit" in hurricanes battering the United States......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_derangement_syndrome

Trump's derangement syndrome(s) will never find cures.  It is clear that his mind is nothing but rancid mush, totally beyond rehabilitation.

President Donald Trump said Sunday that he's "not sure that (he's) ever even heard of a Category 5" hurricane,

despite four such storms having threatened the US since he took office.

"We don't even know what's coming at us. All we know is it's possibly the biggest. I have -- I'm not sure that I've ever even heard of a Category 5.

I knew it existed. (?!?)

And I've seen some Category 4's -- you don't even see them that much," Trump said at a briefing with officials at FEMA's headquarters in Washington, DC.

"But a Category 5 is something that -- I don't know that I've ever even heard the term other than I know it's there. That's the ultimate, and that's what we have unfortunately," he added, in reference to Hurricane Dorian.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-doesnt-think-hes-ever-even-heard-of-a-category-five-hu...

So is the idiot making an attempt to comprehend climate science?  No.  He's at a complete and total loss, in the dark, confused, overwhelmed with his own ignorance of 'climate'.  His, "We don't even know what's coming at us", is a pathetic excuse for not being able to read.  He regularly tells his base they need to be as stupid as he is,  and they comply, no questions asked.  I can see the FEMA officials trying to keep their jaws from dropping to the floor having to listen to his rambling, incoherent driviel.  dt is maybe a bit nervous tonight as it does look like Dorian is aiming directly at him.

One way or another he needs to be removed from our of our national conversations asap.  His insanity threatens America's well being every minute of every day.

Image result for images hook off stage

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

@jimc91 wrote:

Apparently there is no cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome...

People that root for other people to be devastated by a hurricane are really sick....

No, we just know that with Mitch running the Senate it will take an act of God to punish Trump the way he deserves to be punished. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

@jimc91 wrote:

People that root for other people to be devastated by a hurricane are really sick....

The woman took down the tweet and apologized for it. She said her intent was that Trump might come around to changing his mind on climate change, not that she wished anyone harm. 

Have yet to see Trump apologize for any of his thoughtless tweets.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

@MaVolta wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Mar a Lago would be given unlimited funds to quickly rebuild it. Disgusting but true.

I was just having the same thought. Mar a Lago is likely built like a fortress and probably would not incur a lot of structural damage, but the grounds and golf course certainly might. We the people would end up paying the bills to restore it.

HMM.... you think he might sneak in a couple of upgrades?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

@jimc91 wrote:

Hmmm, what's that say about a person who thinks a location, is a "person"?

What's it say when a person takes money allocated to FEMA and disaster assistance and want's it used to build a wall?  What's it say about those who support this hyjacking of Federal funds? Certainly not "Christian like"....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

Aug. 30,2019 - Bloomberg - "Trump Confronts a Storm Threatening His Re-Election and Property"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-30/trump-rushes-to-prepare-federal-response-to-hurri...

From the article.....$155 Million diverted from FEMA's Disaster Relief Fund

"Trump may also come under criticism for his administration's plans to use 

$271 MILLION allocated for disaster aid efforts for a program requiring asylum

seekers to wait in Mexico while their cases are reviewed in the U.S."

Do you think it was the best route to take considering how many "historical" weather instances we've been having in the past say 5 years???

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

Yep - If Dorian hits tRump-by-the-sea, all the FEMA money available will go to upgrade the quality of the greens and PR will still be without basic utilities until they vote for the ToadPOTUS.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Mar a Lago would be given unlimited funds to quickly rebuild it. Disgusting but true.

I was just having the same thought. Mar a Lago is likely built like a fortress and probably would not incur a lot of structural damage, but the grounds and golf course certainly might. We the people would end up paying the bills to restore it.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors