Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with AARP’s job board.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I'm Thankful 4 Voters Who Voted Democratic

Message 1 of 4

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Fantastic start to restore Democracy in America! Now if we can keep up the enthusiasm for 2 years, the Senate and the White House will be back to doing the People's Business instead of being engaged in a futile rear guard action to stave off progress (or promote the Brand for lil donny).

"Progress" from what? Away from the Constitution and the economic system that has provided more for more people than any other in the world?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Fantastic start to restore Democracy in America! Now if we can keep up the enthusiasm for 2 years, the Senate and the White House will be back to doing the People's Business instead of being engaged in a futile rear guard action to stave off progress (or promote the Brand for lil donny).

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@mickstuder wrote:

I'm thankful this Thanksgiving for the Millions of American Voters who got off their behinds & Voted in the Midterms

Especially those who voted Democratic

Also thankful for the Hundreds of Thousands of Volunteers who Marched - Protested - Knocked on Doors - Called & Registered Voters - Worked at the Polls - Drove People To The Polls

Thank You - Our Country is Being Led in the Wrong Direction by Evil

I knocked on doors drove people to get registered and did whatever I could to oppose the evil on the political right that has been trying to destroy our nation's informed and knowledgeable citizen elected representative form of government...

Country before party and country before what the dishonest pResident, his oligarch-supporting wanna-be-fascist supporters, and Putin's unwitting helpers want. 

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

I'm Thankful 4 Voters Who Voted Democratic

Message 4 of 4

I'm thankful this Thanksgiving for the Millions of American Voters who got off their behinds & Voted in the Midterms

Especially those who voted Democratic

Also thankful for the Hundreds of Thousands of Volunteers who Marched - Protested - Knocked on Doors - Called & Registered Voters - Worked at the Polls - Drove People To The Polls

Thank You - Our Country is Being Led in the Wrong Direction by Evil

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies