Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: I'm For The Little Guy

Message 61 of 73

@Panjandrum wrote:

easyed598:   I don't want them punished with a baby.

To put that in it's proper context, he was talking about the need to educate our young people and having access to birth control. But the proper context makes the quote useless to the right, so please proceed with the false meaning.

Stop the spin...I want to get off.

I guess it’s good to be a liberal where you can take any negative statement, spin it,  and believe all will accept  the spin. The problem being, only other liberals, gullible enough to fall for it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 62 of 73

@easyed598 wrote:

Biden and Obama -joined at the hip----------72ee6b9b2f12558942e3a5287cf58e28.jpg

“Punished with a baby??” Now that my friends is a statement from one with a sick mind.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 63 of 73

@Roxanna35 wrote:

That cartoon represents the most gigantic Fake News of the day. Cartoons  at least should reflect more  truthful characterization of the individuals. and not the fantasies of the sick mind of many.

How do I say—It’s a cartoon. That said, explain the problem with your sick mind statement.

The sick mind being one not seeing the evil shown with the depiction (cartoon).

Do tell. How little??

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 64 of 73

manic wrote- wrote-But you prove my point, you’d rather punish the overwhelming majority of women who give birth, and their babies, because of your stance against abortion.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------When did I ever post that I wanted women who gave birth to be punished? Just the opposite because I said I wanted women to give birth instead of abortion. Typical liberal who twist what is posted to suit their own demented agenda.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 65 of 73

Obamacare requires it for all health insurance policies now. So women who are self employed or who work for small companies have access to it without paying for expensive riders. 

But you prove my point, you’d rather punish the overwhelming majority of women who give birth, and their babies, because of your stance against abortion.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 66 of 73

Manic wrote-Well, how many republicans out there support health insurance that covers maternity care? AKA Obamacare? How many conservative men and menopausal women were fussing about the impact of maternity coverage on their own health insurance rates?  For the little guy except when they need to have some skin in the game...---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Maternity care is covered  mostly by employers insurance plans. Some have different price levels  for those who don`t want or need  this coverage. Maternity is considered a personal choice. Personally, I paid for my 2 kids out of pocket and didn`t have maternity insurance. In addition -Being against abortion ,I would hate to think my money was going for someone who is making that choice.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 67 of 73

Well, how many republicans out there support health insurance that covers maternity care? AKA Obamacare? How many conservative men and menopausal women were fussing about the impact of maternity coverage on their own health insurance rates?  For the little guy except when they need to have some skin in the game...

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 68 of 73

@Panjandrum wrote:

To put that in it's proper context, he was talking about the need to educate our young people and having access to birth control. But the proper context makes the quote useless to the right, so please proceed with the false meaning.

Isin't is  something when you see posts that are in effect  providing all of us with the image of the gutter that they all seem to live in?

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 69 of 73

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 70 of 73

Biden and Obama -joined at the hip----------72ee6b9b2f12558942e3a5287cf58e28.jpg

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors