Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: I'm For The Little Guy

Message 31 of 73

@Soosie wrote:
No matter how low your opinion is of women, it doesn’t justify government’s owning their bodies for any length of time. @ManicProgressive..................where do you get that I have a low opinion of women? My elderly Mom used to do this. One person or group could be mentioned and she went all to pieces thinking it was everyone. Also, please explain how the government is owning any bodies of women for any length of time. I can't begin to imagine where some on the left will go next in order to justify killing an innocent baby. Maybe if the government will just say, "no" for the ones too weak to say it for themselves. That is if the government is in the bedrooms or alleys or wherever all the stuff takes place that women have zero control over until the act is over and then harp about the right of their body.

95% of what you post about women is demeaning. Doesn’t matter the topic.

if the government is telling me what I can do with my body, that means it has control (aka ownership) over me.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 32 of 73

@oceanedge2 wrote:

The law of the land states we each have guaranteed rights to privacy. 

True - however, if I kill you in private, I am still subject to repercussions.

If I decide to abort a fetus, it is not your business, not your concern, not your decision, not your issue.  It is mine and mine alone.  Legally protected.

How about a viable human being. Do you think that killing that person should be entirely your decision? Remember, at that point we are not talking about your body, we are talking about a separate person and his or her body.

I'm not at all interested, or have any right to be interest in the amount of pregnancies you are responsible for.  Your refusal to acknowledge the personal decisions I make for myself is disrespectful.  Your physical reactions of your disrespect would be illegal.
I have no idea what that means.

If we abuse our children, the law would step in.  Basically, all you have is hot air attempting to contol the temperature.  Useless.

And now the insult card gets played.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 33 of 73

Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 34 of 73

The body of the baby is the business of the same law enforcement people and those involved with writing laws as does you body or mine.

The law of the land states we each have guaranteed rights to privacy.  If I decide to abort a fetus, it is not your business, not your concern, not your decision, not your issue.  It is mine and mine alone.  Legally protected.

I'm not at all interested, or have any right to be interest in the amount of pregnancies you are responsible for.  Your refusal to acknowledge the personal decisions I make for myself is disrespectful.  Your physical reactions of your disrespect would be illegal.

If we abuse our children, the law would step in.  Basically, all you have is hot air attempting to contol the temperature.  Useless.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 35 of 73

@oceanedge2 wrote:

No one is looking to own anyone's body. The objectic is to protect the body of the baby.

The Constitutional rights of privacy allow all citizens to control their own lives.  Forty six years ago that basic fact needed to be and was reiterated especially to support those rights for women.

The minute you place your concern in any aspect of a woman's ability to procreate, you are invading her privacy by attempting to infringe upon her legal rights, wanting to control/own her decisions for her.

The "body of the baby" is not your concern, morally, ethically or legally.  Those still having difficulty accepting that fact, I consider as busy-bodies who obviously have a critical lack of respect for another's privacy, along with seriously detrimental to mental heath control issues that are always inflicted upon the victims they do have relationships with.

The body of the baby is the business of the same law enforcement people and those involved with writing laws as does you body or mine. Someone cannot kill you or I simply because we are an inconvenience.

And remember, this is not about a woman procreating - it is quite the opposite.

Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 36 of 73

No one is looking to own anyone's body. The objectic is to protect the body of the baby.

The Constitutional rights of privacy allow all citizens to control their own lives.  Forty six years ago that basic fact needed to be and was reiterated especially to support those rights for women.

The minute you place your concern in any aspect of a woman's ability to procreate, you are invading her privacy by attempting to infringe upon her legal rights, wanting to control/own her decisions for her.

The "body of the baby" is not your concern, morally, ethically or legally.  Those still having difficulty accepting that fact, I consider as busy-bodies who obviously have a critical lack of respect for another's privacy, along with seriously detrimental to mental heath control issues that are always inflicted upon the victims they do have relationships with.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 37 of 73

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

It’s a woman who has a god given right to own and control her own body. Not sure who keeps making this statement, but I love this dumb argument....................... If it is a God given right for a woman to own and control her own body, why doesn't she exercise this control when some dude wants to make her pregnant? Women act like they only have the right to make a decision about their body after a man finishes using it. If some one is in a relationship where the man insists on unprotected sex, then she needs to get out. I hear foolish women who think they have to do whatever to keep "their man" happy....BS. AND, no I am not talking about rape. I'm talking about women who think they have to have a man and can't think for themselves.

No matter how low your opinion is of women, it doesn’t justify government’s owning their bodies for any length of time. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 38 of 73

@ManicProgressive wrote:

It’s a woman who has a god given right to own and control her own body. If a man is upset with that, he should have thought twice before having sex with her. 

Do you consider killing a person to be a God given right?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 39 of 73
No matter how low your opinion is of women, it doesn’t justify government’s owning their bodies for any length of time. @ManicProgressive..................where do you get that I have a low opinion of women? My elderly Mom used to do this. One person or group could be mentioned and she went all to pieces thinking it was everyone. Also, please explain how the government is owning any bodies of women for any length of time. I can't begin to imagine where some on the left will go next in order to justify killing an innocent baby. Maybe if the government will just say, "no" for the ones too weak to say it for themselves. That is if the government is in the bedrooms or alleys or wherever all the stuff takes place that women have zero control over until the act is over and then harp about the right of their body.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 40 of 73

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

easyed598:   I don't want them punished with a baby.

To put that in it's proper context, he was talking about the need to educate our young people and having access to birth control. But the proper context makes the quote useless to the right, so please proceed with the false meaning.

Yep, disingenuous, isn't it ????

Yes, it would be disingenuous if Biden was anti-baby killing and for education and birth control.

But, since that is not the case, the cartoon defines things with regard to Biden very well.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 9 – Coronavirus Event

1 p.m. ET - Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors