Honored Social Butterfly

I'm For The Little Guy

I'm For The Little Guy.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

easyed598:   I don't want them punished with a baby.

To put that in it's proper context, he was talking about the need to educate our young people and having access to birth control. But the proper context makes the quote useless to the right, so please proceed with the false meaning.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum wrote:

To put that in it's proper context, he was talking about the need to educate our young people and having access to birth control. But the proper context makes the quote useless to the right, so please proceed with the false meaning.

The context of the cartoon is quite clear, it refers to baby killing.

Now, as a separate issue, yes education and birth control are valuable vehicles to prevent the baby in the first place. But, one the baby exists and has achieved viability, the context is totally accurate not only about Biden but about many others too.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum wrote:

Yep, disingenuous, isn't it ????

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Yes, it would be disingenuous if Biden was anti-baby killing and for education and birth control.

But, since that is not the case, the cartoon defines things with regard to Biden very well.

Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Yes, it would be disingenuous if Biden was anti-baby killing and for education and birth control.

But, since that is not the case, the cartoon defines things with regard to Biden very well.

Yep, to a biased trump supporter.

Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

How typical - no alternate opinion, just an insult.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

I see no need to  give an "alternate opinion" to a false meaning or interpretation.

Carry on .......

Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

I see no need to  give an "alternate opinion" to a false meaning or interpretation.

Carry on .......

No false meaning or interpretation. But there was a rather petty response, "Yep, to a biased trump supporter."

Now, back to Biden - he is not "Pro Life" so the interpretation of his thinking in the cartoon seems valid. While education and birth control are valid points, they do not change a persons position regarding "Life" vs "Choice".

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum wrote:

Stop the spin...I want to get off.

I guess it’s good to be a liberal where you can take any negative statement, spin it,  and believe all will accept  the spin. The problem being, only other liberals, gullible enough to fall for it.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

I guess it’s good to be a liberal where you can take any negative statement, spin it,  and believe all will accept  the spin. The problem being, only other liberals, gullible enough to fall for it.

The luxury of being a Liberal is you can hear the unspoken--quote the unwritten--then base belief & commentary on events which never occurred.

Honored Social Butterfly

@cm9889168 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

The luxury of being a Liberal is you can hear the unspoken--quote the unwritten--then base belief & commentary on events which never occurred.

Bravo!!

I’ve racked my brain over and over to find a good description  of a liberal.

Your post has solved my needs in finding a good summary of the liberal mind.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum wrote:

Isin't is  something when you see posts that are in effect  providing all of us with the image of the gutter that they all seem to live in?

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Isin't is  something when you see posts that are in effect  providing all of us with the image of the gutter that they all seem to live in?

What kind of twisted thinking would believe -caring for human lives makes those caring, residing in gutters??

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png