Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I'm For The Little Guy

Message 1 of 73

@cm9889168 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

easyed598:   I don't want them punished with a baby.

To put that in it's proper context, he was talking about the need to educate our young people and having access to birth control. But the proper context makes the quote useless to the right, so please proceed with the false meaning.

Stop the spin...I want to get off.

I guess it’s good to be a liberal where you can take any negative statement, spin it,  and believe all will accept  the spin. The problem being, only other liberals, gullible enough to fall for it.

The luxury of being a Liberal is you can hear the unspoken--quote the unwritten--then base belief & commentary on events which never occurred.

Bravo!!

I’ve racked my brain over and over to find a good description  of a liberal.

Your post has solved my needs in finding a good summary of the liberal mind.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 73

Image result for biden abortion cartoon

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 73

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

To put that in it's proper context, he was talking about the need to educate our young people and having access to birth control. But the proper context makes the quote useless to the right, so please proceed with the false meaning.

Yep, disingenuous, isn't it ????

Yes, it would be disingenuous if Biden was anti-baby killing and for education and birth control.

But, since that is not the case, the cartoon defines things with regard to Biden very well.

Yep, to a biased trump supporter.

How typical - no alternate opinion, just an insult.

I see no need to  give an "alternate opinion" to a false meaning or interpretation.

Carry on .......

No false meaning or interpretation. But there was a rather petty response, "Yep, to a biased trump supporter."

Now, back to Biden - he is not "Pro Life" so the interpretation of his thinking in the cartoon seems valid. While education and birth control are valid points, they do not change a persons position regarding "Life" vs "Choice".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 73

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Yes, it would be disingenuous if Biden was anti-baby killing and for education and birth control.

But, since that is not the case, the cartoon defines things with regard to Biden very well.

I see no need to  give an "alternate opinion" to a false meaning or interpretation.

Carry on .......

tRumpservatives are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 73

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 73

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

tRumpservatives are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 73

I wonder what the time limit is for the Alt Right Conservatives.  Just two years ago, they were whining about the debt; now the record debt is "no problem"....hypocrisy?  Naw......

And how many times have you read that the Dems were the real racists back in the 50's and 60's?......LOL......they sure keep stepping in their pile of hypocrisy......

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 73

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
 I don't support anyone who believes that a baby has no right to life.

LOL!

This is really a stretch...Nope; not a "stretch at all".  But thanks for your concern.....On the contrary, not a concern but a fact.  It is a 10 year stretch.I prefer REAL math, don't you?  So another member or the 'post anything no matter how outdated it is club'?  Can't you find anything in the last couple of years? I'm not sure that would change anothers adoration for him, do you? And he did also say he 'hates the concept of abortion'.And he said he was pro-choic, which was the point; now he prefers Russia; I guess he chose....

And Obomba thought marriage should be between a man and a woman, So?  Another member of the "well, what about..." club I see. Oh, now you don't think it's fair to compare like the Alt-Left Liberals do! Double standard as usual. "what about Obama; what about Obama" Too funny....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 73

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
 I don't support anyone who believes that a baby has no right to life.

LOL!

This is really a stretch...Nope; not a "stretch at all".  But thanks for your concern.....On the contrary, not a concern but a fact.  It is a 10 year stretch.  So another member or the 'post anything no matter how outdated it is club'?  Can't you find anything in the last couple of years? And he did also say he 'hates the concept of abortion'.

And Obomba thought marriage should be between a man and a woman, So?  Another member of the "well, what about..." club I see. Oh, now you don't think it's fair to compare like the Alt-Left Liberals do! Double standard as usual.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 73

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Yeah, CM you definitely aren’t a woman. Pregnancy gets measured medically in weeks and it’s 40 weeks.

Highest maternity mortality rate in the developed world:

https://www.npr.org/2017/05/12/528098789/u-s-has-the-worst-rate-of-maternal-deaths-in-the-developed-...

Pregnancy correlated with higher risk of domestic violence:

https://afs.gov.au/cfca/publications/domestic-and-family-violence-pregnancy-and-early-parenthood

https://bmcpregnancychildbirth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12884-016-1122-6

But, I’m done responding to you since you don’t think a woman has a fundamental right to control her own body.  

Manic, I'm not surprised but not disappointed either.  You never did answer my question (which is typical). I'm not part of the #MeTooNeedsAttention, but I do support men's and women's rights - born or unborn.

If a woman has a 'right to control her own body', then she should do that before she controls a baby's life.

I've never known any woman who says she's pregnant for 10 months (unless she's overdue). And I'd bet 98% see it the same way.  Maybe this will help you better:  

Is pregnancy nine months or ten months
Mom Answers (33)

BEST ANSWER 

Full term pregnancy is calculated as being 40 weeks. Which is 10 months. However, Your gestational weeks are only 38 weeks. You are not PREGNANT for the first 2 weeks as those are the weeks that are during yur cycle and fertilization. A full term pregnancy is anywhere between 38 and 40 weeks. So because most women don't find out til they are 6 weeks or so.. tech, they are only 'knowingly' pregnant for 9 months. It is very confusing. Don't believe everything to read on the internet. If you are unsure... ask your OB.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors