Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I’m An Immigrant, And Trump Represents My Views On Immigration Way Better Than Democrats Do

Message 31 of 49

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/10/24/im-immigrant-trump-represents-views-immigration-way-better-democ...

Come on, folks.

Here's another overly lengthy, slanted, bogus article from a resource that is well known for the following:

(1) It is a media outlet that keeps its funding source a SECRET. What does that tell you, ladies and gentlemen?

(2) It is a media source that published an op-ed (and thus defended the op-ed's thesis), that Roy Moore's dating of VERY YOUNG GIRLS had MERIT; especially if you want to raise a large family, Imagine that folks,  a resource that has DEFENDED child molestation being used for populating the earth is also being used as a credible resource.

(3) The founder was previously the founder of RED STATE, a RIGHT WING blog.

(4) The founder is a climate change denier; how are those odd storms treating your area lately, folks.

(5) There are even links of this site to the ALLIANCE DEFENDING FREEDOM(ADF). sounds like a good American organization, doesn't it folks? Its purpose is to make HOMOSEXUALITY  a CRIME here in the good old U.S. of A. They are so FAR RIGHT, they are off the scale. Again, a source with the credibility of a TABLOID.

It is a shame that some use discredited and debunked resources as these to "speak the truth" as "they call it" but some simple research provides boatloads of evidence that these resources are boatloads of ....... can't say it, I am a gentleman.

Your oft repeated argument, showing any and all news sources not in alliance with you, as being false, unreliable, certainly getting very stale.

We conservatives have neither the time nor inclination to list all the errors occurring repeatedly in/on the biased liberal media.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I’m An Immigrant, And Trump Represents My Views On Immigration Way Better Than Democrats Do

Message 32 of 49
, and demand the humane treatment of those who are in our custody. @this poster...........what in the world does this mean? Do the Liberals in this group have people in their custody?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 49

The whole premise is a lie. Nobody supports illegal immigration. We do support the legal right of people applying for asylum, and demand the humane treatment of those who are in our custody. 

~Tempermental

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 49

john258,

I sincerely hope that we are not on the way to where Germany was in 1930. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 49

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

They also sent those who disagreed with them to concentration camps.

I'm sure everyone caught the BAITING ATTEMPT you initiated by throwing in CONCENTRATION CAMPS knowing I am JEWISH.

Sorry, but your attempt failed.

Sad for you.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 49

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Or as another poster pointed out @nctarheel offers the “second lowest form of argument” simply because he/she/it has a differing opinion and does not want anyone else heard...

Sort of pitiful when you think about it.

The usual, he is attempting to censor the publications used as sources for information without regard as to if the information itself is accurate or not.  I recall that there was a European country that did the same back in the 1930s and early part of 1940.  They also sent those who disagreed with them to concentration camps.

You are correct. It was Germany and its Dictator Hitler. This is the same path our Dictator Trump is following. He is building the concentration camps now. They will hold 100,000 people. The Navy is doing the work. There have been trial runs. Stealing Kids at the border, and refusing to stop when ordered by the court. Spreading fear. He said there were riots all over CA the other day. He said there were middle east people in the group in Mexico. All not true. He said there would be a middle class Tax Cut passed by election day. (not his one early this year which was not.) The WH has leaked if the Reb. loose the election or it is close and the Reb. need a few more seats they will go to court and claim election fraud, or just cancel the results of the elections ( that came out late last week). Attack the press, and jail his opponents (Hillery) which lead to the bombing attempts today. His crowd tonight chants lock her up (He has not taken the stage yet.) Yes we are well on the way to be where Germany was by the end of the 1930. Russia tells the world we are now a failed super power which they control. Trump begs for a meeting with Putin and Putin mocks our nations symbol during the meeting and our guy laughs. Trump green lighted SA to get rid of the people who oppose their dictatorship, and today it looks like we might see the same thing here.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 49

@jimc91 wrote:

Or as another poster pointed out @nctarheel offers the “second lowest form of argument” simply because he/she/it has a differing opinion and does not want anyone else heard...

The usual, he is attempting to censor the publications used as sources for information without regard as to if the information itself is accurate or not.  I recall that there was a European country that did the same back in the 1930s and early part of 1940.  They also sent those who disagreed with them to concentration camps.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 49

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

I don't complain about sources that are politically incorrect; just sources that are tabloid journalism taken as fact. Reading drivel from sources no better than THE GLOBE, THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER, and THE SUN is just a waste of time.

In my opinion the post Jim made wasn't claimed to be fact but was the opinion of the article's author relating her experiences.  If you don't agree with sources then why not present information about the topic disproving what was posted.

What you are saying is that you don't agree with the post, so you are attacking the source instead of what was posted.  No doubt you do take the thread off-topic because you can't disprove what was posted.

Further and on topic I can relate to what the article's author said.  47 years ago, my wife and I spent over half a day in Saigon at the American embassy getting her visa processed before we were to leave for this country the next day.  Additionally it was frustrating because I had to arrange for a flight from Danang on a USAF C-130 (if you would have ever flown on one you would know that they aren't the most comfortable transportation).  The reason I obtained authorization was because the North Vietnamese army was pushing south and the commercial flights were full. 

After the experience in Saigon we had to spend a day at INS in Houston processing paperwork for her green card.  But she came here legally having followed the legal procedures.

Based on our experiences I found the information in the article Jim posted to be valid. 

Again there is no doubt that you attack the source instead of the information or messenger is because you can't. 

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 49

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

In my opinion the post Jim made wasn't claimed to be fact but was the opinion of the article's author relating her experiences.
 Based on our experiences I found the information in the article Jim posted to be valid.

Hey @TxGrandpa2, my fIrst question is how do you disprove an OPINION?

But let's get to the meat of how this article is slanted. In fact, her experiences are so far askance from a refugee's experience, we are really talking about apple and oranges.

As an Indian coming to this country, she already was fluent in English as it is one of the main languages of her country of origin. In the U.S,, Indians average $75,000 a year incomes as they arrive with higher than secondary education. More than half own homes as they enter the country with nest eggs of their own. They average 30 years of age; over 82% are married couple households.

In other words, they achieve the so-called "AMERICAN DREAM" even before they set feet on our soil.

TRUMP THE CHUMP has said before that he would love to close to the border to everyone but people similar in social stature to the INDIANS who come here.

But that is NOT the AMERICAN DREAM. That's just bringing more WELL-TO-DO people to the United States to gentrify neighborhoods, increase costs of goods, and services.

As the STATUE says...... give me tired, your poor........ it never mentions THE RICH.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 49

@nctarheel wrote:

I don't complain about sources that are politically incorrect; just sources that are tabloid journalism taken as fact. Reading drivel from sources no better than THE GLOBE, THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER, and THE SUN is just a waste of time.

In my opinion the post Jim made wasn't claimed to be fact but was the opinion of the article's author relating her experiences.  If you don't agree with sources then why not present information about the topic disproving what was posted.

What you are saying is that you don't agree with the post, so you are attacking the source instead of what was posted.  No doubt you do take the thread off-topic because you can't disprove what was posted.

Further and on topic I can relate to what the article's author said.  47 years ago, my wife and I spent over half a day in Saigon at the American embassy getting her visa processed before we were to leave for this country the next day.  Additionally it was frustrating because I had to arrange for a flight from Danang on a USAF C-130 (if you would have ever flown on one you would know that they aren't the most comfortable transportation).  The reason I obtained authorization was because the North Vietnamese army was pushing south and the commercial flights were full. 

After the experience in Saigon we had to spend a day at INS in Houston processing paperwork for her green card.  But she came here legally having followed the legal procedures.

Again there is no doubt that you attack the source instead of the information or messenger is because you can't. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors