Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I’m An Immigrant, And Trump Represents My Views On Immigration Way Better Than Democrats Do

Message 1 of 49

@john258 wrote:

This is about Germany in the 1930 as we are following that path.

Perhaps you have mis-read the subject of the topic.  There is nothing about 1930's Germany.

Immigrants still have the same benefits to immigrate to this country as in the past as long as they do so legally.  Economic reasons isn't a reason for seeking asylum.

As far as your posting that "I might know more than you think about immigration and anything I put in here is true.", perhaps you should back up your claim with credible sources.  Otherwise you are just filling up bandspace with nothings.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: I’m An Immigrant, And Trump Represents My Views On Immigration Way Better Than Democrats Do

Message 2 of 49
"our custody" ......... as in 'in the custody of this country' ....................... just in case this was too complicated for the CONservatives in this group to understand. Must have been too complicated for this poster to understand it was not directed at her/him.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 49

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

The truth hurts. You left out that I covered the people who use the system for their own wants then want to keep others from doing the same thing.

This isn't Germany, this isn't 1930.  There will be a referendum on the administration this coming November 6th.  The topic here is about immigration and I doubt you know that much about the topic...but it isn't about Germany or the 'Rebs', whoever they are.  The truth is that you are expressing your own off-topic opinions without facts to back them up.

Have good afternoon.

This is about Germany in the 1930 as we are following that path. You are correct there will be a referendum on Nov. 6 and we will see if this country stays on the path to the Trump Dictatorship or if the stop happens. In Germany they did not let the first stop happen and look what happened to them. I might know more than you think about immigration and anything I put in here is true. I do know there are people who use the immigration system for their benefit and that is good. What is sad some want to change it after they have used it instead of supporting others to have the same benifit they have gotten.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 49

@john258 wrote:

The truth hurts. You left out that I covered the people who use the system for their own wants then want to keep others from doing the same thing.

This isn't Germany, this isn't 1930.  There will be a referendum on the administration this coming November 6th.  The topic here is about immigration and I doubt you know that much about the topic...but it isn't about Germany or the 'Rebs', whoever they are.  The truth is that you are expressing your own off-topic opinions without facts to back them up.

Have good afternoon.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 49

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

I outlined to you all the things Trump has done so far and they match what Hitler did in Germany period.

The topic isn't about Trump, Germany in the 1930's, etc.  So can you address immigration and leave your unsourced essays about Germany, etc out?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 49

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
I'm sure everyone caught the BAITING ATTEMPT you initiated by throwing in CONCENTRATION CAMPS knowing I am JEWISH. @nctarheel.................I doubt that you are special enough for everyone to know you are Jewish. I didn't know, and don't care. Question for you..........If being Jewish is off limits in this group, then why is it OK to bash Christians?

I don't believe I have ever seen even ONE of your posts that has been ON TOPIC.

The TOPIC of this THREAD is a slanted article about immigration.

Any thoughts on that???????

Actually @nctarheel ,This article is written by:  

Saritha Prabhu is a freelance writer and opinion columnist for The Tennessean of Nashville.

And is her opinion as a LEGAL immigrant.

I don't know why you are answering a post that i directed to someone else, not you, @jimc91.

I know exactly who wrote the article and have already expressed my opinion why this article is a slanted piece of TRUMP propaganda.

It is like when Trump said he'd love to have people from Norway emigrate to the U. S........ too bad they don't want to come.

Maybe when he is out of office..........

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 49

@nctarheel wrote:

Has yours?  Complaints about sources being from sites you think are not approved isn't being on topic.  Most of your posts are attacking sources instead of the content or countering from sources acceptable to you.

As Jim posted, the initial post referenced an article written by an actual immigrant and yet you could only complain about the source; your post being off-topic.  Then you attempted dismiss her post since she was from India and spoke English.

Can you find fault with the contents of the initial post?  I found it to be similar to the process we experienced in processing my wife's visa....and she speaks four languages including English. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 49

@nctarheel wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
I'm sure everyone caught the BAITING ATTEMPT you initiated by throwing in CONCENTRATION CAMPS knowing I am JEWISH. @nctarheel.................I doubt that you are special enough for everyone to know you are Jewish. I didn't know, and don't care. Question for you..........If being Jewish is off limits in this group, then why is it OK to bash Christians?

Actually @nctarheel ,This article is written by:  

Saritha Prabhu is a freelance writer and opinion columnist for The Tennessean of Nashville.

And is her opinion as a LEGAL immigrant.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 49

@Soosie wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 49

@fangoh45 wrote:

Nor, does it mention “give me your MS-13 members, your child rapists, your criminals, your mentally ill, your miscreants”.

We want all immigrants, all immigrants who come here legaaly...that is!

Of the millions of immigrants in this country, probably including your parents or grandparents in the mix, how many do you think were/are MS-13 members, child rapists, criminals, mentally ill, and, of course, the xenophobic word of the day, miscreants.

I am sure you have a verifiable figure since you are basically regurgitating what the greatest liar and divider of the country, has said many a time. I know you researched further than his XENOPHOBIC DOG WHISTLE and have some numbers for me.

What are they?

Is child rape up? Is it done by immigrants mostly? How about mentally ill? Have most of the mass shootings we have been experiencing been because of mentally ill IMMIGRANTS? Or has it been WHITE GUYS and VETERANS?

Do you somehow know the membership numbers of the MS-13 gang? How about the Crips or the Bloods? OOOPs, they are mostly AFRICAN AMERICAN, I guess we'll have to start talking about sending them back where they came from if you are using the same argument as immigrants.

Trump has ruined the power, reputation, and world view of this country and through the vote, we will soon see what the real electorate, not just some conservative big mouths on television, think of him.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors