Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I can't keep up with Trumps Failures...

Message 61 of 94

@rk9152wrote:

@Richvawrote:

It is just a shame we have a bumpkin in the White House. I would point out that the majority of American voters did NOT vote for Trump. He is an anomaly of the system he hates. 

1) I have never heard President Trump called that;

2) I would point out the EC;

3) I have never heard hi m say he hates our system - although he would like to make it more efficient, hey, who wouldn't?

By the numbers:

1. Watch something other than FOX News and you will hear it quite often.

2. They were talking about the total population. You do know the EC was put in place to keep someone like Trump from being elected. We now know the EC has out lived its usefulness as it gave us Trump so we should get rid of it.

3. Watch other than FOX news. He says it about 6 out of seven days a week, and actions speak louder than words.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 94

@Richvawrote:

It is just a shame we have a bumpkin in the White House. I would point out that the majority of American voters did NOT vote for Trump. He is an anomaly of the system he hates. 

1) I have never heard President Trump called that;

2) I would point out the EC;

3) I have never heard hi m say he hates our system - although he would like to make it more efficient, hey, who wouldn't?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 94

@phyllisc6781wrote:

trump’s biggest failure, which absolutely speaks to his lack of character, is that he wasn’t man enough to admit to the American people,  or himself,  that he is totally incapable of doing the job of  the president of the United States.  

This job is well  beyond his mental acuity , he lacks the ability to read and comprehend world situations and the issues within America,  seemingly having minimal grasp and understanding of the English language.  His ignorance is astounding when it comes to both domestic and global knowledge, and  it is apparent that he puts himself before family and country.

This man is monumentally unfit on any level to run this country. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

How silly. He is fulfilling his campaign promises and you want him to admit he can't do the job. That simply does not compute when viewed from other than a hate filled perspective.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 94

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

@john258 Absolutely, trump’s base does seem to be too stupid to realize the damage he is doing to this country, and that is what trump depends on,  that his ignorant far right base will continue to support him and cheet for him at one of narcissistic rallies.

In at least of these posts from the RWNJ base, we can see why they support trump , as they seem to be as sociopathic as is he, making comments that tell us that as long as it doesn’t hurt them,  they are OK with the distruction he is causing to the rest of the country.

Of course a member of the Trump Cult, who is in complete denial, tried to contradict the above. Thankfully, there are enough intelligent, open minded Americans who see what Trump's doing to our country.

Just to clarify, is the objection that he has not fulfilled his campaign promises or is it that he has and you do not like his campaign promises?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 94

@rk9152wrote:

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@john258— Absolutely, trump’s base does seem to be too stupid to realize the damage he is doing to this country, and that is what trump depends on — – that his ignorant far right base will continue to support him and cheet for him at one of narcissistic rallies.

In at least of these posts from the RWNJ base, we can see why they support trump , as they seem to be as sociopathic as is he, making comments that tell us that as long as it doesn’t hurt them,  they are OK with the distruction he is causing to the rest of the country.

Thank God that the vast majority of the American people can see trump  for the abysmal failure, imposter,  and total fool that he is. 

The sooner this disaster is gone, the better for our country. It will take decades to repair the damage this monumental fool has caused. 

Ya gotta love the arrogance of the elitist left. Those who did not follow their advice as to which lever to pull in the election are stupid and sociopathic - and - we are ok with "distruction" and we "cheet" for him.

Gosh, I sure am happy to be just a country bumkpin.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 94

trump’s biggest failure, which absolutely speaks to his lack of character, is that he wasn’t man enough to admit to the American people,  or himself,  that he is totally incapable of doing the job of  the president of the United States.  

This job is well  beyond his mental acuity , he lacks the ability to read and comprehend world situations and the issues within America,  seemingly having minimal grasp and understanding of the English language.  His ignorance is astounding when it comes to both domestic and global knowledge, and  it is apparent that he puts himself before family and country.

This man is monumentally unfit on any level to run this country. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

I can't keep up with Trumps Failures...

Message 67 of 94

@john258 Absolutely, trump’s base does seem to be too stupid to realize the damage he is doing to this country, and that is what trump depends on,  that his ignorant far right base will continue to support him and cheet for him at one of narcissistic rallies.

Of course a member of the Trump Cult, who is in complete denial, tried to contradict the above. Thankfully, there are enough intelligent, open minded Americans who see what Trump's doing to our country.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 94

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@john258— Absolutely, trump’s base does seem to be too stupid to realize the damage he is doing to this country, and that is what trump depends on — – that his ignorant far right base will continue to support him and cheet for him at one of narcissistic rallies.

Thank God that the vast majority of the American people can see trump  for the abysmal failure, imposter,  and total fool that he is. 

The sooner this disaster is gone, the better for our country. It will take decades to repair the damage this monumental fool has caused. 

Ya gotta love the arrogance of the elitist left. Those who did not follow their advice as to which lever to pull in the election are stupid and sociopathic - and - we are ok with "distruction" and we "cheet" for him.

Gosh, I sure am happy to be just a country bumkpin.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 94

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 94
First on the European target list..bourbon, from McConnels kentucky, and Harley Davidson, from paul ryans Wisconsin.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views