Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I can't keep up with Trumps Failures...

Message 31 of 94

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Repeating "our own best interests" simply doesn't make it so. This doesn't "set the table for clear and honest negotiation", it sets the table for a trade war which cannot be won.

AND ................. our allies have already learned not to expect anything "clear and honest" from trump !!

No, but approaching negotiations from that perspective does.

As to the last statement - no, that is the lightweight thinking of those who have not gotten over their loss of the last election. Hopefully, foreign leaders are more mature.

We are "approaching negotiation" from a position of our allies and other world leaders having the perspective that you cannot expect anything clear and honest from trump, many have stated that. Lunacy would only think that to be a situation giving trump some kind of power or advantage in negotiations, it only weakens our position.

The "last election" has nothing to do with this, "lightweight thinking" continually causes some to keep referring to that.

Yep foreign leaders are more mature .......... more mature than trump and many of them have already stated how they cannot trust him to be "clear and honest" not a good position for trump to be in when negotiating. "Lightweight thinking" would cause one to see it differently.

Again, the alternative to negotiating is bombing. Or do you have a third path for dealing with NK.

Right Wnig Nut Jobs always bring up bombing bombing.

Covering your ears and saying "nah,nah, nah" or "bad Trump, bad Trump, bad Trump" or "Right Wnig Nut Jobs" over and over will not deal with the dangerous Kim.

Again, talk or bomb - your choice?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 94

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@Richvawrote:

Now we can add the imaginary summit with North Korea to the list. 

Kim Jong-un has wanted a meeting with a leader form one of the world power countries for some time. He wants to be seen on a world stage giving him legitimacy. Why reward him with this without him first meeting some requirements we lay down first? Trump has no idea what he is doing, he is simply being reactionary to Kim Jong-un's offer, taking this as a way to get into the limelight himself.

He is only ego driven. His first statement when the meeting was offered was to say "I hope the media gives me credit for this". I give him credit for grandstanding, he has laid down no requirements from Kim Jong-un, he's allowing Jon-un to call the shots. Trump is a bully and a loudmouth who is inherently weak, very weak on foreign relations, global politics and diplomacy. This could very easily bite us in the posterior.

You don't want negotiations - what do you want, start slinging bombs?

LOL!!!!   You must not have read my post !!!

It really isn't a laughing matter - we live in a dangerous world. So, can you put your hatred for our President aside and consider the options - talk or bomb.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 94

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Once again, would you care to address the issues in the post you are responding to? I did not see the President of China mentioned in there. You insist on bringing up extraneous stuff.

OK. Which of Trump's failures would you like to address first?

His inability to get the Republican establishment behind him.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 94

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

I am defending truth.You on the other hand are doing the opposite, you are defending john.

Would you care to address the issues in the post you are responding to? I did not see the President of China mentioned in there.

"Truth"?  Really ????? Fact checking during the trump campaign showed that he lied more than any candidate we have ever had. Fact checking has shown that he has already lied more than any president we have ever had.

Yes, trump did praise China's leader for abolishing term limits, the source I give isn't the only one, you just need to get out more.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-china-abolishing-term-limits-maybe-well-give-that-a-shot-someda...

Term limits?? 

Did you not read the article provided?????? trump brought up eliminating term limits for president here in the states. He praised president Jinping for doing basically the same, enabling him to be their president forever. Educating yourself on the actual topic by reading the articles provided would eliminate asking such naive questions. From the article:

President Donald Trump in a private speech to Republican donors on Saturday floated the idea of abolishing presidential term limits.

• Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping for consolidating power, saying, "Maybe we'll give that a shot someday."
  • Trump also used the speech to bash his former opponent Hillary Clinton and insult former President George W. Bush.

President Donald Trump in a private speech on Saturday praised Chinese President Xi Jinping for recently consolidating power, saying, "Maybe we'll give that a shot someday."

"He's now president for life. President for life. And he's great," Trump said, according to a recording obtained by CNN. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great."

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

I am defending truth.You on the other hand are doing the opposite, you are defending john.

Would you care to address the issues in the post you are responding to? I did not see the President of China mentioned in there.

"Truth"?  Really ????? Fact checking during the trump campaign showed that he lied more than any candidate we have ever had. Fact checking has shown that he has already lied more than any president we have ever had.

Yes, trump did praise China's leader for abolishing term limits, the source I give isn't the only one, you just need to get out more.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-china-abolishing-term-limits-maybe-well-give-that-a-shot-someda...

Term limits?? 

Did you not read the article provided?????? trump brought up eliminating term limits for president here in the states. He praised president Jinping for doing basically the same, enabling him to be their president forever. Educating yourself on the actual topic by reading the articles provided would eliminate asking such naive questions. From the article:

President Donald Trump in a private speech to Republican donors on Saturday floated the idea of abolishing presidential term limits.

• Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping for consolidating power, saying, "Maybe we'll give that a shot someday."
  • Trump also used the speech to bash his former opponent Hillary Clinton and insult former President George W. Bush.

President Donald Trump in a private speech on Saturday praised Chinese President Xi Jinping for recently consolidating power, saying, "Maybe we'll give that a shot someday."

"He's now president for life. President for life. And he's great," Trump said, according to a recording obtained by CNN. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great."

Once again, would you care to address the issues in the post you are responding to? I did not see the President of China mentioned in there. You insist on bringing up extraneous stuff.

Who is Chinese President Xi Jinping ??????

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 94

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Repeating "our own best interests" simply doesn't make it so. This doesn't "set the table for clear and honest negotiation", it sets the table for a trade war which cannot be won.

AND ................. our allies have already learned not to expect anything "clear and honest" from trump !!

As to the last statement - no, that is the lightweight thinking of those who have not gotten over their loss of the last election. Hopefully, foreign leaders are more mature.

We are "approaching negotiation" from a position of our allies and other world leaders having the perspective that you cannot expect anything clear and honest from trump, many have stated that. Lunacy would only think that to be a situation giving trump some kind of power or advantage in negotiations, it only weakens our position.

The "last election" has nothing to do with this, "lightweight thinking" continually causes some to keep referring to that.

Yep foreign leaders are more mature .......... more mature than trump and many of them have already stated how they cannot trust him to be "clear and honest" not a good position for trump to be in when negotiating. "Lightweight thinking" would cause one to see it differently.

Again, the alternative to negotiating is bombing. Or do you have a third path for dealing with NK.

Right Wnig Nut Jobs always bring up bombing bombing.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 94

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@Richvawrote:

Now we can add the imaginary summit with North Korea to the list. 

Kim Jong-un has wanted a meeting with a leader form one of the world power countries for some time. He wants to be seen on a world stage giving him legitimacy. Why reward him with this without him first meeting some requirements we lay down first? Trump has no idea what he is doing, he is simply being reactionary to Kim Jong-un's offer, taking this as a way to get into the limelight himself.

He is only ego driven. His first statement when the meeting was offered was to say "I hope the media gives me credit for this". I give him credit for grandstanding, he has laid down no requirements from Kim Jong-un, he's allowing Jon-un to call the shots. Trump is a bully and a loudmouth who is inherently weak, very weak on foreign relations, global politics and diplomacy. This could very easily bite us in the posterior.

You don't want negotiations - what do you want, start slinging bombs?

LOL!!!!   You must not have read my post !!!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 94

@rk9152wrote:

OK. Which of Trump's failures would you like to address first?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 94

@jimc91

What I believe is that you cannot acknowledge that which is placed right in front of you. trump shows unlimited admiration for authoritarian 

dictators. 

Own up to that fact

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 94

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Term limits?? 

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Term limits?? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 94

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Kudos
Views