Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
180
Views

Re: I can't keep up with Trumps Failures...

180 Views
Message 1 of 94

@rk9152wrote:

He has allowed lines of communication to be opened. Let's not get all wrapped around the axle over petty details. His definition of the size, scope and staffing of government has nothing  to do with Steele. It has to do with having a non-pol in office.


I do see that Trump never sweats the details. Of course, that means no one has any idea what he means by any of his pronouncements because they are so broad. 

 

You are correct about the Steele Dossier and the subsequent memo on Russian input to the selection of Trump's Secretary of State.  Neither document talks about the size, scope or staffing (other than the Russian veto) but both document the multiple ways the Russians cultivated Trump to be an asset they could and do blackmail. There is no other reason for Trump to avoid investigation of Russia's involvement in the election and his refusal to allow the government to help put in place safeguards. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
180
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
185
Views

Re: I can't keep up with Trumps Failures...

185 Views
Message 2 of 94

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:


My post was not a false premise, trump got nothing  from Jong-un for agreeing to this meeting. Trump is a buffoon. Some of his suporters seem to be too.

 

 

 

You are right - the word "buffoon" may apply in this scenario


 


Yep, trump is a buffoon in this instance, I'm glad yoiu agree !!!!


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
185
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
195
Views

Re: I can't keep up with Trumps Failures...

195 Views
Message 3 of 94

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:


My post was not a false premise, trump got nothing  from Jong-un for agreeing to this meeting. Trump is a buffoon. Some of his suporters seem to be too.

 

For about 20 years American Presidents have been giving NK a free hand and bribes - that has not worked. And yet you are opposed to trying something new - negotiations without restrictions on either side.

 

You are right - the word "buffoon" may apply in this scenario.


 


I hardly think that accepting an invitation which was not issued will help things very much. I would also point out that Trump does not have the staff to do these negotiations as they have not been able to replace all the diplomats which have left the State Department. 

 

As we know, Trump can barely read and has a 15 minute attention span at best. He considers himself a big picture guy but America will always get screwed in the details and world leaders are not the ones to negotiate that. So, Trump is hollowing out the U.S. Government as every day brings more verification of the allegations in the Steele Memo about Russian ownership of Trump. 

 

I fear for our country. 


He has allowed lines of communication to be opened. Let's not get all wrapped around the axle over petty details. His definition of the size, scope and staffing of government has nothing  to do with Steele. It has to do with having a non-pol in office.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
195
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
197
Views

Re: I can't keep up with Trumps Failures...

197 Views
Message 4 of 94

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:


My post was not a false premise, trump got nothing  from Jong-un for agreeing to this meeting. Trump is a buffoon. Some of his suporters seem to be too.

 

For about 20 years American Presidents have been giving NK a free hand and bribes - that has not worked. And yet you are opposed to trying something new - negotiations without restrictions on either side.

 

You are right - the word "buffoon" may apply in this scenario.


 


I hardly think that accepting an invitation which was not issued will help things very much. I would also point out that Trump does not have the staff to do these negotiations as they have not been able to replace all the diplomats which have left the State Department. 

 

As we know, Trump can barely read and has a 15 minute attention span at best. He considers himself a big picture guy but America will always get screwed in the details and world leaders are not the ones to negotiate that. So, Trump is hollowing out the U.S. Government as every day brings more verification of the allegations in the Steele Memo about Russian ownership of Trump. 

 

I fear for our country. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
197
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
197
Views

Re: I can't keep up with Trumps Failures...

197 Views
Message 5 of 94

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

 

As to hating someone harming our nation - Obama did harm our nation, I disagreed with his agenda, I did not vote for him, but I did not get lost in the blind hatred such as is part of the "Resistance".


True, he is not leading the establishment - that is good. He is (hopefully) showing them the will of the people.

I had no idea the will of the people was trade wars, porn queens, and helping the Russians.  Which of Trump's failures do you want to talk about now? Shortly, we can talk about his failure in N. Korea.  Right now we just have to talk about the 45% turnover in the White House.  THE BIGGEST TURNOVER OF ANY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY!!!  Que the confetti. 


I hired him based on his campaign promises, not how he accomplished them. Getting hung up on staffing issues is petty at best.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
197
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
202
Views

Re: I can't keep up with Trumps Failures...

202 Views
Message 6 of 94

@ChasKy53wrote:


My post was not a false premise, trump got nothing  from Jong-un for agreeing to this meeting. Trump is a buffoon. Some of his suporters seem to be too.

 

For about 20 years American Presidents have been giving NK a free hand and bribes - that has not worked. And yet you are opposed to trying something new - negotiations without restrictions on either side.

 

You are right - the word "buffoon" may apply in this scenario.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
202
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
209
Views

Re: I can't keep up with Trumps Failures...

209 Views
Message 7 of 94

@rk9152wrote:

 

As to hating someone harming our nation - Obama did harm our nation, I disagreed with his agenda, I did not vote for him, but I did not get lost in the blind hatred such as is part of the "Resistance".


True, he is not leading the establishment - that is good. He is (hopefully) showing them the will of the people.

I had no idea the will of the people was trade wars, porn queens, and helping the Russians.  Which of Trump's failures do you want to talk about now? Shortly, we can talk about his failure in N. Korea.  Right now we just have to talk about the 45% turnover in the White House.  THE BIGGEST TURNOVER OF ANY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY!!!  Que the confetti. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
209
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
215
Views

Re: I can't keep up with Trumps Failures...

215 Views
Message 8 of 94

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:


You really don't want to talk about the fact that trump has allowed Kim Jong-un to out hustle him and get himself on the world stage without giving anything for it. Trump should have gotten a committment from him first to stop building nuclear arms. Trump got hustled, what a buffoon.

 

You are right - I do not want to talk about a false premise


 


My post was not a false premise, trump got nothing  from Jong-un for agreeing to this meeting. Trump is a buffoon. Some of his suporters seem to be too.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
215
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
222
Views

Re: I can't keep up with Trumps Failures...

222 Views
Message 9 of 94

Of course there are so many in the resistance - trump is clearly a domestic enemy of We the People, the nation, and the Constitution.

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
222
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
230
Views

Re: I can't keep up with Trumps Failures...

230 Views
Message 10 of 94

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Richvawrote:

I was answering your comment about Trump being outside the norm but wow. I thought I was pretty clear. Ok. Let me try again.  

  • The man can not read and that tends to generate a lack of respect
  • The man can not approve a policy paper with more detail than bullet points so there is never a plan for the Republicans to follow.
  • The man has been outwitted by a porn star so the Republicans all feel they can manipulate him easily. 
  • The man has betrayed several Republicans who have tried to follow him so all Republicans know following Trump can be dangerous to your career. 
  • The man is under investigation by people the Republicans cannot control. It appears the only time Trump can get cleared is if they do.  He is probably destined to be outed as a Russian asset and no Republican wants to be in the blast area. 
  • Now add that he is shaking up his team before a major negotiating effort with the North Koreans.  Also, I still have not heard of North Korea actually issuing an invitation or acceptance to Trump.  So, the Republicans see their top guy (not  leader) about to be embarrassed by Kim Jung Un and they do not want to be behind him when Trump tries to deflect the blame. 

It is impossible to offer a reasonable response to a series of assumptions not based on fact nor knowledge, rather on the "Oh how I hate Trump" standards and assumptions.


I do tend to hate people who do my country harm.  You might try it sometime. 

  • Trump can't read is documented by his former employees among others. A whole article about how much trouble Trump had with reading his SNL script. Had to have someone read it to him. Sound familiar?
  • Bullet points, I refer you to the Trump Tax plan. All bulllet points
  • Trump's casual cruelties; I refer you to the way he treats Jeff Sessons
  • Trump's stabbing his own party in the back; I refer you to Trump's tweets about Congress

There are so many ways Trump has proved he cannot lead Republicans and when I point them out, you say I hate him. Isn't that what the parent of any snowflake is expected to say when the teacher gives her lovely, sensitive, little man a failing grade?


True, he is not leading the establishment - that is good. He is (hopefully) showing them the will of the people.

 

As to hating someone harming our nation - Obama did harm our nation, I disagreed with his agenda, I did not vote for him, but I did not get lost in the blind hatred such as is part of the "Resistance".

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
230
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!


close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors