Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I Was A Never Trumper Until Democrats Went Gonzo On Kavanaugh. Now, Hand Me That Red Hat

Message 1 of 32

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

jim' article - I didn’t support Donald Trump during the 2016 election....Had my vote mattered, I might have brought myself to vote for him, but it didn’t, so I didn’t....

On election night, I had a few drinks and enjoyed Hillary Clinton losing.

Snoopy48 - The first few paragraphs puts a lie to the heading of this topic. Maybe it should have been read before posting it.

Yes, it is odd that disconnect was not apparent or didn't matter at all.

The author's history repeatedly goes gonzo on Dems in most every article he writes.  He lies to say he's only just now found his political bearings on dt, post Kava hearings.  He's never was a "NeverTrumper" and I challenge jim to find just when that might have been, since he seems to believe the whole ball of wax he presents here.  Mr. Blake either voted for a candidate he hoped would lose or he didn't vote at all.  I'm going with the latter.  Too bad jim swallows the political swill of a man not responsible enough to put his drink down and go cast his vote in a presidential election.

This is much ado about nothing. But, I think I understand what the writer meant. He was dead set against Hillary but somewhat ambiguous towards Trump - not a supporter, not a never Trumper.

I took it to mean he did not vote in 2016.

If I understand the author's point, the Kavanaugh situation moved him from ambiguous about President Trump to a supporter of his.

So, as long as the opinion agrees with your ideas, facts don’t matter. I have seen that often in posts from the right.

Was there anything in what I posted that you agreed with or disagreed with - or are just in "insult mode"?

Other than the fact that everything you posted was not supported by the article? Nope, that covers it all.

Got it - there was nothing I posted that you disagreed with. You were just in "insult mode".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I Was A Never Trumper Until Democrats Went Gonzo On Kavanaugh. Now, Hand Me That Red Hat

Message 2 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

jim' article - I didn’t support Donald Trump during the 2016 election....Had my vote mattered, I might have brought myself to vote for him, but it didn’t, so I didn’t....

Snoopy48 - The first few paragraphs puts a lie to the heading of this topic. Maybe it should have been read before posting it.

The author's history repeatedly goes gonzo on Dems in most every article he writes.  He lies to say he's only just now found his political bearings on dt, post Kava hearings.  He's never was a "NeverTrumper" and I challenge jim to find just when that might have been, since he seems to believe the whole ball of wax he presents here.  Mr. Blake either voted for a candidate he hoped would lose or he didn't vote at all.  I'm going with the latter.  Too bad jim swallows the political swill of a man not responsible enough to put his drink down and go cast his vote in a presidential election.

This is much ado about nothing. But, I think I understand what the writer meant. He was dead set against Hillary but somewhat ambiguous towards Trump - not a supporter, not a never Trumper.

If I understand the author's point, the Kavanaugh situation moved him from ambiguous about President Trump to a supporter of his.

So, as long as the opinion agrees with your ideas, facts don’t matter. I have seen that often in posts from the right.

Was there anything in what I posted that you agreed with or disagreed with - or are just in "insult mode"?

Other than the fact that everything you posted was not supported by the article? Nope, that covers it all.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

and silliness about some "toad".

Read Stormy Daniel's book and learn what Stormy Daniels, Ivana, Marla, Melania, dozens of "women of dubious virtue" trump bedded while evading the draft, and all the other "women of dubious virtue" he bedded over the years, know about why the appellation of "toad" has become used lately...

Does he deserve to be mocked?  

Many - worldwide - are mocking him...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 32

43880630_2086808534714972_6942584166038896640_n.png

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 32

@williamb39198 wrote:

I do hope that our resident “never trumper” takes his own advice to “use it or lose it”...I do also hope that he finds what he has lost...supporting policies which are based on party over country, 

is not gaining, but losing in support of our country and it’s citizens. 

I saw nothing posted about "party over country". Where did you see that??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 32

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 32

I do hope that our resident “never trumper” takes his own advice to “use it or lose it”...I do also hope that he finds what he has lost...supporting policies which are based on party over country, 

is not gaining, but losing in support of our country and it’s citizens. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 32

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The article is a shabby fork of fiction - the first person narative used to disguise an attack on the right to protest is a shopworn tactic used by the RW to convince their dupes others are being awakened to the wonders of neoRepublicanism.

Exposing the character of a crypto-fascist dedicated to overturning Roe v Wade, ending the Federal minimum wage, removing all restrictions on campaign finance, making POTUS immune to criminal prosecution and in total support of Gerrymandering is not an attack, it is a defensive move.

The attack on Democracy came when the Lying Orange Toad picked Kavanaugh for SCOTUS.

I'm not sure what a "fork of fiction" is but if you object to the thoughts contained in it, it would be useful to spell them out rather than just listing the usual cliches about "crypto-fascist dedication" and silliness about some "toad".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 32

The article is a shabby fork of fiction - the first person narative used to disguise an attack on the right to protest is a shopworn tactic used by the RW to convince their dupes others are being awakened to the wonders of neoRepublicanism.

Exposing the character of a crypto-fascist dedicated to overturning Roe v Wade, ending the Federal minimum wage, removing all restrictions on campaign finance, making POTUS immune to criminal prosecution and in total support of Gerrymandering is not an attack, it is a defensive move.

The attack on Democracy came when the Lying Orange Toad picked Kavanaugh for SCOTUS.

Kudos
Views