Hundreds of AARP member benefits. One convenient place to explore them. Check it out!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I Was A Never Trumper Until Democrats Went Gonzo On Kavanaugh. Now, Hand Me That Red Hat

Message 11 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

jim' article - I didn’t support Donald Trump during the 2016 election....Had my vote mattered, I might have brought myself to vote for him, but it didn’t, so I didn’t....

On election night, I had a few drinks and enjoyed Hillary Clinton losing.

Snoopy48 - The first few paragraphs puts a lie to the heading of this topic. Maybe it should have been read before posting it.

Yes, it is odd that disconnect was not apparent or didn't matter at all.

The author's history repeatedly goes gonzo on Dems in most every article he writes.  He lies to say he's only just now found his political bearings on dt, post Kava hearings.  He's never was a "NeverTrumper" and I challenge jim to find just when that might have been, since he seems to believe the whole ball of wax he presents here.  Mr. Blake either voted for a candidate he hoped would lose or he didn't vote at all.  I'm going with the latter.  Too bad jim swallows the political swill of a man not responsible enough to put his drink down and go cast his vote in a presidential election.

This is much ado about nothing. But, I think I understand what the writer meant. He was dead set against Hillary but somewhat ambiguous towards Trump - not a supporter, not a never Trumper.

I took it to mean he did not vote in 2016.

If I understand the author's point, the Kavanaugh situation moved him from ambiguous about President Trump to a supporter of his.

Ding Ding Ding!  We have a winner!  @rk9152 Has excellent reading and comprehension skills.

Thank you...  I was beginning to worry about our fellow senior members here.  You know the old saying, “Use it or lose it”.  It also applies to mental skills.

The Kavanaugh circus lead by the democrats exposed their 2018 and 2020 platform.  “RULE BY MOB”. They want power so bad!  God I hope they never get it! (Lindsey Graham) 

Lindsey, I agree!

#RedWave coming in November 2018.

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I Was A Never Trumper Until Democrats Went Gonzo On Kavanaugh. Now, Hand Me That Red Hat

Message 12 of 32

@oceanedge2 wrote:

jim' article - I didn’t support Donald Trump during the 2016 election....Had my vote mattered, I might have brought myself to vote for him, but it didn’t, so I didn’t....

Snoopy48 - The first few paragraphs puts a lie to the heading of this topic. Maybe it should have been read before posting it.

The author's history repeatedly goes gonzo on Dems in most every article he writes.  He lies to say he's only just now found his political bearings on dt, post Kava hearings.  He's never was a "NeverTrumper" and I challenge jim to find just when that might have been, since he seems to believe the whole ball of wax he presents here.  Mr. Blake either voted for a candidate he hoped would lose or he didn't vote at all.  I'm going with the latter.  Too bad jim swallows the political swill of a man not responsible enough to put his drink down and go cast his vote in a presidential election.

This is much ado about nothing. But, I think I understand what the writer meant. He was dead set against Hillary but somewhat ambiguous towards Trump - not a supporter, not a never Trumper.

I took it to mean he did not vote in 2016.

If I understand the author's point, the Kavanaugh situation moved him from ambiguous about President Trump to a supporter of his.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:   ONCE again, IF someone PLAGIARIZES information, DOES the plagiarized INFORMATION become UNTRUE???????

Let me explain something: The veracity of the information has nothing to do with it.....it could be the truth or a lie, doesn't matter..........what does matter is the act of stealing someone else's work and pretending it's your own. That's wrong and dishonest. Get it now?

Got it - the information is still valid.

Obviously you didn’t get it.

O.K. 'splain it to me, Lucy. When a fact is plagiarized it becomes a non-fact by - what - osmosis??

Keep going - the world wants to hear exactly what the alternate reality definitions of fact and non-fact are - as well as the differences between fact and non fact - including how much "truthiness" is part of the process by which facts morph into non-facts - according to the non-fact-based "science" in the trumpworld alternate reality...

When did I become a never trumper?

Having lived in the Roaring Fork Valley since 1974 - when I lived in Aspen for a winter - now live within an hour of Aspen - I had and still have numerous friends and acquaintances who were and still are part of and closely associated with the town, the skiing industry etc - I remember hearing about when - in 1990 - trump brought his mistress Marla Maples with him on his family christmas vacation - it became obvious that he never had any class at all and a quality of character that was - and still is - lower than worm poop.

I became a never trumper for life...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 32

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 32

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:   ONCE again, IF someone PLAGIARIZES information, DOES the plagiarized INFORMATION become UNTRUE???????

Let me explain something: The veracity of the information has nothing to do with it.....it could be the truth or a lie, doesn't matter..........what does matter is the act of stealing someone else's work and pretending it's your own. That's wrong and dishonest. Get it now?

O.K. 'splain it to me, Lucy. When a fact is plagiarized it becomes a non-fact by - what - osmosis??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 32

@Panjandrum wrote:

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 32

LydiaN: My only question, is Mr. Rump Lizard Boy, Pokey the Clown, or the evil Ringmaster? 

Not sure, but I'm reminded of this scene from Freaks.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 32

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 32

The first few paragraphs puts a lie to the heading of this topic. Maybe it should have been read before posting it.

Kudos
Views