AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I Was A Never Trumper Until Democrats Went Gonzo On Kavanaugh. Now, Hand Me That Red Hat

Message 21 of 32

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:   As a voter who recognizes the unfortunate realities of our politics, I believe supporting Trump has become the responsible choice.

No way to explain that, but an analogy would be that when a person lives at a circus, eventually the Lizard Boy and the Bird Woman seem normal. In your reality I suppose Trump seems like a normal adult.

To Panjandrum:

Your analogy is soooooo funny and so true.  If you run and live in a circus, all the circus acts become the norm. My only question, is Mr. Rump Lizard Boy, Pokey the Clown, or the evil Ringmaster? 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I Was A Never Trumper Until Democrats Went Gonzo On Kavanaugh. Now, Hand Me That Red Hat

Message 22 of 32

@nctarheel wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

Nothing more than the same hate filled, unfounded vitriol so common from a certain poster(s). If the source(s) not in lockstep with the biased views of the author, then they are considered- not credible. What those without a bias understand...the ridiculous charges themselves are not credible!!

Have you even researched the founder of THE FEDERALIST? Obviously not.

There is nothing HATE FILLED ( a well used rallying cry by TRUMP HIMSELF and used by his followers on a regular basis almost like a cult mantra).

Accusations of bias before you even research the origin of an article; that's whats ridiculous.

Why would ANYONE believe ANYTHING written ANYWHERE by a PLAGIARIST in JOURNALISM.

As I alluded to in another post, that's like lip syncing your music in a concert (remember Milli Vanilli) .......No, wait, it's worse as the founder of THE FEDERALIST is a plagiarizer..... it's like lip syncing SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK in a concert.

ONCE again, IF someone PLAGIARIZES information, DOES the plagiarized INFORMATION become UNTRUE???????

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 32

@fangoh45 wrote:

Nothing more than the same hate filled, unfounded vitriol so common from a certain poster(s). If the source(s) not in lockstep with the biased views of the author, then they are considered- not credible. What those without a bias understand...the ridiculous charges themselves are not credible!!

Have you even researched the founder of THE FEDERALIST? Obviously not.

There is nothing HATE FILLED ( a well used rallying cry by TRUMP HIMSELF and used by his followers on a regular basis almost like a cult mantra).

Accusations of bias before you even research the origin of an article; that's whats ridiculous.

Why would ANYONE believe ANYTHING written ANYWHERE by a PLAGIARIST in JOURNALISM.

As I alluded to in another post, that's like lip syncing your music in a concert (remember Milli Vanilli) .......No, wait, it's worse as the founder of THE FEDERALIST is a plagiarizer..... it's like lip syncing SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK in a concert.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 32

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Do you have any comments about the content of the article posted?  

Why would one lend any credence to an article in a media outlet led by a plagiarist?

Why would one lend any credence to an article in a media outlet led by someone who defends the impregnation of very young girls by much older men?

If you wish to lend credence to articles spewed forth from media outlets of that ilk, you are welcome to do so.

It is also my right to lend advice concerning the origin of some of the articles presented.

NOT advice. Nothing more than the same hate filled, unfounded vitriol so common from a certain poster(s). If the source(s) not in lockstep with the biased views of the author, then they are considered- not credible. What those without a bias understand...the ridiculous charges themselves are not credible!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 32

@jimc91 wrote:

Why would one lend any credence to an article in a media outlet led by a plagiarist?

Why would one lend any credence to an article in a media outlet led by someone who defends the impregnation of very young girls by much older men?

If you wish to lend credence to articles spewed forth from media outlets of that ilk, you are welcome to do so.

It is also my right to lend advice concerning the origin of some of the articles presented.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 32

@jimc91

Please, spare us. You’re a trumper from the word go. And an article from the federalist? You’ve had your red hat all along. Keep it, you may need it. 

No respect for those playing victims. Sad!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 32

jimc91:wrote:   As a voter who recognizes the unfortunate realities of our politics, I believe supporting Trump has become the responsible choice.

As Panjandrum  observed - in the warped, twisted and perversion infested trumpworld alternative reality - where the Lizard Boy, the Bird Woman and telling over five thousand lies since perjuring himself at his inauguration has become the new normal - it's not at all surprising that the orange toadish liar seems normal.

Vaya Con Pendejo 

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 32

jimc91:   As a voter who recognizes the unfortunate realities of our politics, I believe supporting Trump has become the responsible choice.

No way to explain that, but an analogy would be that when a person lives at a circus, eventually the Lizard Boy and the Bird Woman seem normal. In your reality I suppose Trump seems like a normal adult.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 32

@jimc91 wrote:

As a voter who recognizes the unfortunate realities of our politics, I believe supporting Trump has become the responsible choice.

I as a fellow voter (Denocrat) believe you have every right to support whatever candidate or party you wish. But if you're going with the red hat, I've got one with a blue lining -- so maybe to change your mind.  (Smile.  You know that's funny.  Maybe a tiny bit funny?)

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 32

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/10/09/never-trumper-democrats-went-gonzo-kavanaugh-now-hand-red-hat/

Must be THE FEDERALIST day in the EXTREME RIGHT WING media selection rotation.

Don't forget, the guy that started it is KNOWN for plagiarism.

And, the media outlet defended impregnating young girls by much older men.

OY!!!!!!!

You do know there is no obligation for you to post to a thread you have no interest in right?  

Centeristin2010 used those exact words.  He and I seldom agree on things but I agree with him 100% on that concept.  How about you?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs