Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED

Message 1 of 6

@Soosie wrote:

nctarheel........Interesting that you left part of my post off. Guess that made it fit your agenda better. I said using the same logic used on this board by some............and then used the illustration.

I have no idea what your above comment means.

I especially don't understand your comment,  "I said using the same logic used on this board by some and then used an illustration."

What????????????

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

nctarheel........Interesting that you left part of my post off. Guess that made it fit your agenda better. I said using the same logic used on this board by some............and then used the illustration.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

nctarheel:  MIC DROP!   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@Soosie wrote:

@nctarheel...................... Are you against A and D batteries? Those batteries will find your post racist in some way.

Why do you only mention McDonalds?  Do more white or black people go McDonalds than other fast food? I am sure there is some racial motive for singling out one fast food chain.

I am sure that your mocking me in this thread is somehow helping you deal with the phrases DON'T BLAME and DON'T MAKE EXCUSES that you added to a depiction of a successful BLACK PROFESSIONAL in another thread.

Those two phrases ADDED BY YOU to that meme, change the meaning of that post.

It is obvious that the phrases were directed only toward people of color based on the way they were used.

As to batteries, most remotes use AA, not A, B, C, or D.

As to burger joints, McDonalds has historically been INDIVIDUAL-1'S favorite and that is documented.

Of course, as over 56% of the electorate now knows, INDIVIDUAL-1  is in emergency need of a huge dose of Ducosate.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

As many leaks as 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue has, I wouldn't be surprised to see a line item White House budget comparison something like this come out in the future:

Item 1- AA Batteries For TV Remote (Obama-$30/yr.) (Trump-$3,500/yr.)

Item 2- McDonalds- (Obama-$150/yr.) (Trump-$15,000/yr.)

Item 3- Ducosate- (Obama-$0/yr.) (Trump-$5,500/yr.)

It's possible!!!!

@nctarheel......................Using the same logic as used by some on this board, I will point out you only mention AA batteries. Why didn't you include A and D batteries? Are you against A and D batteries? Why didn't you find information of the use of those batteries? Those batteries will find your post racist in some way. The shame.
Why do you only mention McDonalds? Why didn't you mention Arbys and Burger King? Are you against those fast food chains? Do more white or black people go McDonalds than other fast food? I won't even go to the Ducosate, but I am extremely disappointed to see something so important as A and D batteries to be ignored in your post. Then, to do this with a fast food chain? I am sure there is some racial motive for singling out one fast food chain.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED

Message 6 of 6

As many leaks as 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue has, I wouldn't be surprised to see a line item White House budget comparison something like this come out in the future:

Item 1- AA Batteries For TV Remote (Obama-$30/yr.) (Trump-$3,500/yr.)

Item 2- McDonalds- (Obama-$150/yr.) (Trump-$15,000/yr.)

Item 3- Ducosate- (Obama-$0/yr.) (Trump-$5,500/yr.)

It's possible!!!!

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors