Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I WILL VOTE FOR MICKEY MOUSE IF HE IS THE CANDIDATE

Message 51 of 54

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Electoral College?? O.K. if you think Mickey has a better handle on the needs of the Nation than the Founding Fathers, I'm not surprised.

BTW the Dem's primary was rigged, not the election. Not knowing that would drive one towards Mickey.

I fail to see anything relevant or in the present in the post above. but the diversion is always present. I will not say lack of comprehension. is not nice.

The relevance is you seem to lean towards Mickey mouse rather than our Founding Fathers with regard to the Electoral Congress.

Further relevance is your inaccurate claim the the elections were rigged.

See if you can concentrate and comprehend that - you might find it "present". 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

Electoral College?? O.K. if you think Mickey has a better handle on the needs of the Nation than the Founding Fathers, I'm not surprised.

BTW the Dem's primary was rigged, not the election. Not knowing that would drive one towards Mickey.

I fail to see anything relevant or in the present in the post above. but the diversion is always present. I will not say lack of comprehension. is not nice.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 54

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

I WILL VOTE FOR MICKEY MOUSE IF HE IS THE CANDIDATE

Message 54 of 54

The time has come for all us to make very serious decision. especially after the performance of Barr yesterday infront of the Senate

If we fail to  understand that we are at time in our history, we will forever throw away all our moral standards. and our Democracy.

Just because you think you can vote. is not enough. after all look what you have in place an electoral college. gerrymandering. really? do you think that your vote really counts?
Sorry, you have been living in an illusion world in which you think you actually have a Democratic system.

And now, more that ever what is left of it, is actually going to pieces.

What would this country do. if at the time of elections Trump decides that the elections were rigged and refuses to leave?

You would have the Senate that would cheer, the AG would say that he has the right to stay. or you doj't think that those things are  not  possible?  Do you all want to test that theory?

And many of you, that have already indicated that if their preferred politician doesn't make it. they will sit down at home and will not vote

Well, Americans, you are defining your future. At least in the Banana Republics when they don't like a President they have Revolutions.
You don't even have that.

Americans are penalized as to what they would do. Like I have stated there are no mechanisms. This country has failed in providing laws  that will defend our Democracy.

If I am not correct. tell me then, as to why, Barr has already stated that he has made the decision not to go to the HOuse and be interrogated. and guess what, there is very little that they can do. that will actually make him go tomorrow and testify before Congress. unless they engage in the very extensive procedures that will fail in the Senate called impeachment,

I will vote for the garbage collector if he is the one that become the Democratic Candidate, I will not become selfish and try to like a child, impose my personal wishes.  I will vote because that is the last thing that we cannot put aside. or

If Trump wins  and you didn't vote you have in effect gave your vote to Trump. And then you can come here and complain about the Republicans. but it will not have any effect because you have allowed that to happen.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors