Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I WILL VOTE FOR MICKEY MOUSE IF HE IS THE CANDIDATE

Message 41 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

The interpretation of my post is quite surprising.  So I am attacking the Electoral College?  where in my post I attack them? but , why not, we have seen Barr doing similar things when answering questions.

But, I guess I will explain. I mentioned the electoral college as what we use to elect a President.

You answered your own question.

and please don't tell me that the electoral college represents direct voting by the people,  and the gerrymandering because they interfere also with the will of the people by only electing incumbents. so, please, do  interpret correctly  my content, 
Who has said "overturning and election, 

Those who advocate for impeachment and those who have been interferring with the President doin ghis job with constant "investigations".

Were you reading some one else post and thought it was mine?  I have been against impeachment from the beginning remember? Self-agandizing? I am going to have to go to a dictionary for actually find the meaning of that word.  LOL
Again, the vast coalition that the Trump Followers never though that they would have to fight in an election is the composition of Republicans, Democrats and Independents, in a short word AMERICANS

After reading the answer to my post, I simply don't know how to answer it. I guess it is too  ambigous and incomplete, don't even undcerstand i.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 54

@Roxanna35 wrote:

The interpretation of my post is quite surprising.  So I am attacking the Electoral College?  where in my post I attack them? but , why not, we have seen Barr doing similar things when answering questions.

But, I guess I will explain. I mentioned the electoral college as what we use to elect a President.

You answered your own question.

and please don't tell me that the electoral college represents direct voting by the people,  and the gerrymandering because they interfere also with the will of the people by only electing incumbents. so, please, do  interpret correctly  my content, 
Who has said "overturning and election, 

Those who advocate for impeachment and those who have been interferring with the President doin ghis job with constant "investigations".

Were you reading some one else post and thought it was mine?  I have been against impeachment from the beginning remember? Self-agandizing? I am going to have to go to a dictionary for actually find the meaning of that word.  LOL
Again, the vast coalition that the Trump Followers never though that they would have to fight in an election is the composition of Republicans, Democrats and Independents, in a short word AMERICANS

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The relevance is you seem to lean towards Mickey mouse rather than our Founding Fathers with regard to the Electoral Congress.

Further relevance is your inaccurate claim the the elections were rigged.

See if you can concentrate and comprehend that - you might find it "present". 

As an American my loyalty is to this country and not to any political party. I will vote for the candidate that I believe that will be the one that will have respect for the Rule of Law, and the Constitution even  if that individual may be MickeyMouse. yes, As an American my duty and responsibility  is  to safeguard this Democracy, and I intend to do just that.

You claim loyalty to the country while attacking the concepts it is based on (Electoral Congress e.g.).

You claim to support the Rule of Law and then make a wild claim that the elections were rigged. 

"Safeguard democracy" yet support the overturning of an election.

Under those circumstances it is hard to believe your self-aggrandizing claims.

But, I guess I will explain. I mentioned the electoral college as what we use to elect a President. and please don't tell me that the electoral college represents direct voting by the people,  and the gerrymandering because they interfere also with the will of the people by only electing incumbents. so, please, do  interpret correctly  my content, 
Who has said "overturning and election, Were you reading some one else post and thought it was mine?  I have been against impeachment from the beginning remember? Self-agandizing? I am going to have to go to a dictionary for actually find the meaning of that word.  LOL

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 54

Controlled42010 - Kudos to the Dem's who are not taking any money but from individual donars.

I wholeheartedly agree, because they do believe in "real democracy".

This article of 4-17-19 is probably the most current fund raising stats so far for each presidential candidate.

Why Democrats are falling over themselves to find small-dollar donors

........The Democratic National Committee’s decision to use grassroots fundraising as one of two ways to earn a spot in the first two primary debates — candidates must demonstrate their campaigns have received contributions from at least 65,000 unique donors and a minimum of 200 unique donors per state in at least 20 states — was “a new wrinkle which elevates small dollars,” said David Karpf, a professor at George Washington University who studies politics and digital strategy.

The DNC didn’t respond to a request for comment on how and why it decided to include the grassroots fundraising criteria. But in a statement announcing it, DNC Chair Tom Perez said that “because campaigns are won on the strength of their grassroots,” the DNC updated the threshold with a goal of “giving small-dollar donors a bigger voice in the primary than ever before.”

https://publicintegrity.org/federal-politics/elections/democrats-small-dollar-donors-president-campa...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 54

Between the Citizens United decision and all the "dark money" in PAC and Super PAC's, I really don't believe this country believes in a real democracy...IMO!  Politicians are being bought....throw some money here and I will scratch your back there.....disgusting!  Kudos to the Dem's who are not taking any money but from individual donars.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 54

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The relevance is you seem to lean towards Mickey mouse rather than our Founding Fathers with regard to the Electoral Congress.

As an American my loyalty is to this country and not to any political party. I will vote for the candidate that I believe that will be the one that will have respect for the Rule of Law, and the Constitution even  if that individual may be MickeyMouse. yes, As an American my duty and responsibility  is  to safeguard this Democracy, and I intend to do just that.

You claim loyalty to the country while attacking the concepts it is based on (Electoral Congress e.g.).

You claim to support the Rule of Law and then make a wild claim that the elections were rigged. 

"Safeguard democracy" yet support the overturning of an election.

Under those circumstances it is hard to believe your self-aggrandizing claims.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 54

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Regardless of who you vote for (even Mickey), vote for Trump in the primary. That will insure his election in 2020.

Don't think  so , this time  don't see Hillary as a candidate.

Pretty please!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 54

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Regardless of who you vote for (even Mickey), vote for Trump in the primary. That will insure his election in 2020.

Don't think  so , this time  don't see Hillary as a candidate.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 54

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

no name
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors