I WILL VOTE FOR MICKEY MOUSE IF HE IS THE CANDIDATE

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
252
Views

Re: I WILL VOTE FOR MICKEY MOUSE IF HE IS THE CANDIDATE

252 Views
Message 31 of 54

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Electoral College?? O.K. if you think Mickey has a better handle on the needs of the Nation than the Founding Fathers, I'm not surprised.

 

BTW the Dem's primary was rigged, not the election. Not knowing that would drive one towards Mickey.


Actually, Trump himself stated that "the election was rigged" ...... one of the two things Trump was correct about ....... that and the fact that he could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose a single supporter.


Having seen what the DNC did to Bernie and having gotten just a whiff of what the corrupt Obama DoJ was up to, I can see where one could suspect rigging by the Dems.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
252
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
237
Views

Re: I WILL VOTE FOR MICKEY MOUSE IF HE IS THE CANDIDATE

237 Views
Message 32 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

Electoral College?? O.K. if you think Mickey has a better handle on the needs of the Nation than the Founding Fathers, I'm not surprised.

 

BTW the Dem's primary was rigged, not the election. Not knowing that would drive one towards Mickey.


Actually, Trump himself stated that "the election was rigged" ...... one of the two things Trump was correct about ....... that and the fact that he could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose a single supporter.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
237
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
241
Views

Re: I WILL VOTE FOR MICKEY MOUSE IF HE IS THE CANDIDATE

241 Views
Message 33 of 54

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Electoral College?? O.K. if you think Mickey has a better handle on the needs of the Nation than the Founding Fathers, I'm not surprised.

 

BTW the Dem's primary was rigged, not the election. Not knowing that would drive one towards Mickey.


I have to note that the will of the Founding Fathers was that only land owners who were wealthy, white and male could vote.  When the electoral college was created, they were hand picked and were the whitest and richest males in each state.  Is that when America was "great"?


Apparently those guys did a pretty good thing in the creation of our nation despite their money and skin color.

 

Part of the reason for the electoral college was concern for the tyranny of the majority. That concerned them which is why we are a republic not a democracy.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
241
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
262
Views

Re: I WILL VOTE FOR MICKEY MOUSE IF HE IS THE CANDIDATE

262 Views
Message 34 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

Electoral College?? O.K. if you think Mickey has a better handle on the needs of the Nation than the Founding Fathers, I'm not surprised.

 

BTW the Dem's primary was rigged, not the election. Not knowing that would drive one towards Mickey.


I have to note that the will of the Founding Fathers was that only land owners who were wealthy, white and male could vote.  When the electoral college was created, they were hand picked and were the whitest and richest males in each state.  Is that when America was "great"?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
262
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
260
Views

Re: I WILL VOTE FOR MICKEY MOUSE IF HE IS THE CANDIDATE

260 Views
Message 35 of 54

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


I was quite outraged and expressed it when, for example, Hillary was not questioned but "talked with" on the subject of her mishandling of classified material. I was particularly outraged when I heard that Strzok was the person who did it. Of course the "Tarmac summit" outraged me. Then there were the subpoenas not honored and the FBI didn't push it.

 

Enough outrage for you???

 

No comment, the above post is tiring.!!!!!!!!!


 


Since that was in response to another poster's words, I guess getting along without your comment will be easy.

 

Surely you know that it's not all about you. Although, maybe not.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
260
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
258
Views

Re: I WILL VOTE FOR MICKEY MOUSE IF HE IS THE CANDIDATE

258 Views
Message 36 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:


I was quite outraged and expressed it when, for example, Hillary was not questioned but "talked with" on the subject of her mishandling of classified material. I was particularly outraged when I heard that Strzok was the person who did it. Of course the "Tarmac summit" outraged me. Then there were the subpoenas not honored and the FBI didn't push it.

 

Enough outrage for you???

 

No comment, the above post is tiring.!!!!!!!!!


 

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
258
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
262
Views

Re: I WILL VOTE FOR MICKEY MOUSE IF HE IS THE CANDIDATE

262 Views
Message 37 of 54

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:


The interpretation of my post is quite surprising.  So I am attacking the Electoral College?  where in my post I attack them? but , why not, we have seen Barr doing similar things when answering questions.

But, I guess I will explain. I mentioned the electoral college as what we use to elect a President.

You answered your own question.

and please don't tell me that the electoral college represents direct voting by the people,  and the gerrymandering because they interfere also with the will of the people by only electing incumbents. so, please, do  interpret correctly  my content, 
Who has said "overturning and election, 

Those who advocate for impeachment and those who have been interferring with the President doin ghis job with constant "investigations".

Were you reading some one else post and thought it was mine?  I have been against impeachment from the beginning remember? Self-agandizing? I am going to have to go to a dictionary for actually find the meaning of that word.  LOL
Again, the vast coalition that the Trump Followers never though that they would have to fight in an election is the composition of Republicans, Democrats and Independents, in a short word AMERICANS


 


After reading the answer to my post, I simply don't know how to answer it. I guess it is too  ambigous and incomplete, don't even undcerstand i.


Do you not feel that the electoral college gave President Trump the Presidency?

 

Was the purpose of the "Resistance not to interfere with President Trump carrying out his intentions?

 

Do you now undcerstand i?


I must have missed your outrage with all the investigations and obstruction by the Republicans during the prior administration. 


I was quite outraged and expressed it when, for example, Hillary was not questioned but "talked with" on the subject of her mishandling of classified material. I was particularly outraged when I heard that Strzok was the person who did it. Of course the "Tarmac summit" outraged me. Then there were the subpoenas not honored and the FBI didn't push it.

 

Enough outrage for you???

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
262
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
260
Views

Re: I WILL VOTE FOR MICKEY MOUSE IF HE IS THE CANDIDATE

260 Views
Message 38 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:


The interpretation of my post is quite surprising.  So I am attacking the Electoral College?  where in my post I attack them? but , why not, we have seen Barr doing similar things when answering questions.

But, I guess I will explain. I mentioned the electoral college as what we use to elect a President.

You answered your own question.

and please don't tell me that the electoral college represents direct voting by the people,  and the gerrymandering because they interfere also with the will of the people by only electing incumbents. so, please, do  interpret correctly  my content, 
Who has said "overturning and election, 

Those who advocate for impeachment and those who have been interferring with the President doin ghis job with constant "investigations".

Were you reading some one else post and thought it was mine?  I have been against impeachment from the beginning remember? Self-agandizing? I am going to have to go to a dictionary for actually find the meaning of that word.  LOL
Again, the vast coalition that the Trump Followers never though that they would have to fight in an election is the composition of Republicans, Democrats and Independents, in a short word AMERICANS


 


After reading the answer to my post, I simply don't know how to answer it. I guess it is too  ambigous and incomplete, don't even undcerstand i.


Do you not feel that the electoral college gave President Trump the Presidency?

 

Was the purpose of the "Resistance not to interfere with President Trump carrying out his intentions?

 

Do you now undcerstand i?


I must have missed your outrage with all the investigations and obstruction by the Republicans during the prior administration. 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
260
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
261
Views

Re: I WILL VOTE FOR MICKEY MOUSE IF HE IS THE CANDIDATE

261 Views
Message 39 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 


The relevance is you seem to lean towards Mickey mouse rather than our Founding Fathers with regard to the Electoral Congress.

 

Further relevance is your inaccurate claim the the elections were rigged.

 

See if you can concentrate and comprehend that - you might find it "present". 


As an American my loyalty is to this country and not to any political party. I will vote for the candidate that I believe that will be the one that will have respect for the Rule of Law, and the Constitution even  if that individual may be MickeyMouse. yes, As an American my duty and responsibility  is  to safeguard this Democracy, and I intend to do just that.


You claim loyalty to the country while attacking the concepts it is based on (Electoral Congress e.g.).

 

You claim to support the Rule of Law and then make a wild claim that the elections were rigged. 

 

"Safeguard democracy" yet support the overturning of an election.

 

Under those circumstances it is hard to believe your self-aggrandizing claims.


Maybe she is more of a Republican than you believe.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
261
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
267
Views

Re: I WILL VOTE FOR MICKEY MOUSE IF HE IS THE CANDIDATE

267 Views
Message 40 of 54

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:


The interpretation of my post is quite surprising.  So I am attacking the Electoral College?  where in my post I attack them? but , why not, we have seen Barr doing similar things when answering questions.

But, I guess I will explain. I mentioned the electoral college as what we use to elect a President.

You answered your own question.

and please don't tell me that the electoral college represents direct voting by the people,  and the gerrymandering because they interfere also with the will of the people by only electing incumbents. so, please, do  interpret correctly  my content, 
Who has said "overturning and election, 

Those who advocate for impeachment and those who have been interferring with the President doin ghis job with constant "investigations".

Were you reading some one else post and thought it was mine?  I have been against impeachment from the beginning remember? Self-agandizing? I am going to have to go to a dictionary for actually find the meaning of that word.  LOL
Again, the vast coalition that the Trump Followers never though that they would have to fight in an election is the composition of Republicans, Democrats and Independents, in a short word AMERICANS


 


After reading the answer to my post, I simply don't know how to answer it. I guess it is too  ambigous and incomplete, don't even undcerstand i.


Do you not feel that the electoral college gave President Trump the Presidency?

 

Was the purpose of the "Resistance not to interfere with President Trump carrying out his intentions?

 

Do you now undcerstand i?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
267
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.


jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors