Honored Social Butterfly

I WILL VOTE FOR MICKEY MOUSE IF HE IS THE CANDIDATE

The time has come for all us to make very serious decision. especially after the performance of Barr yesterday infront of the Senate

If we fail to  understand that we are at time in our history, we will forever throw away all our moral standards. and our Democracy.

Just because you think you can vote. is not enough. after all look what you have in place an electoral college. gerrymandering. really? do you think that your vote really counts?
Sorry, you have been living in an illusion world in which you think you actually have a Democratic system.

And now, more that ever what is left of it, is actually going to pieces.

What would this country do. if at the time of elections Trump decides that the elections were rigged and refuses to leave?

You would have the Senate that would cheer, the AG would say that he has the right to stay. or you doj't think that those things are  not  possible?  Do you all want to test that theory?

And many of you, that have already indicated that if their preferred politician doesn't make it. they will sit down at home and will not vote

Well, Americans, you are defining your future. At least in the Banana Republics when they don't like a President they have Revolutions.
You don't even have that.

Americans are penalized as to what they would do. Like I have stated there are no mechanisms. This country has failed in providing laws  that will defend our Democracy.

If I am not correct. tell me then, as to why, Barr has already stated that he has made the decision not to go to the HOuse and be interrogated. and guess what, there is very little that they can do. that will actually make him go tomorrow and testify before Congress. unless they engage in the very extensive procedures that will fail in the Senate called impeachment,

I will vote for the garbage collector if he is the one that become the Democratic Candidate, I will not become selfish and try to like a child, impose my personal wishes.  I will vote because that is the last thing that we cannot put aside. or

If Trump wins  and you didn't vote you have in effect gave your vote to Trump. And then you can come here and complain about the Republicans. but it will not have any effect because you have allowed that to happen.

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

We are a Republic and it seems to have worked out pretty well. Once again, the left shows it's disdain for America and what it is. 

You said it.  yes this Republic has worked  very well until now. but do good things have to end?
The Founding Fathers did what they could and quite well to try to bring to this Republc their best moral values. but in their time moral values were valued in a more extensive manner.

NOw. apparently moral values have little value. so what they did is having little effect in today's culture of this country.

I do hope that Americans remember what moral  values used to be. and how important in all our decisions were. We need to get back to those values.
I realize that many are more concerned with what the economy has brought to many, and I am one of those that the economy has brought to me a gain in all my assets. but. I will be willing to give up those gains, for the return of morality in this country, because Trump will not be me. he will never represent who I am.

Does that mean you are pro-Republic or want to change to Democracy?

Does your question mean that you forgot what the poster had posted or that you want to evade it?

I believe it's just another one of your usual straw man arguments used as an evasion.

321 - did I miss something that you posted that deals with that issue?

You asked questions on an issue that 321 never brought up ...... A straw man argument.

Myexper - what are you talking about?

And now enter the coy questions .......

I was talking about the straw man argument you initiated to evade 321's argument for the necessity of morality.

No coy question. Just trying to find out specifically what you are trolling about.

No trolling ....... Just pointing out your continuous use of coy questions and straw man arguments to evade an issue.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

We are a Republic and it seems to have worked out pretty well. Once again, the left shows it's disdain for America and what it is. 

You said it.  yes this Republic has worked  very well until now. but do good things have to end?
The Founding Fathers did what they could and quite well to try to bring to this Republc their best moral values. but in their time moral values were valued in a more extensive manner.

NOw. apparently moral values have little value. so what they did is having little effect in today's culture of this country.

I do hope that Americans remember what moral  values used to be. and how important in all our decisions were. We need to get back to those values.
I realize that many are more concerned with what the economy has brought to many, and I am one of those that the economy has brought to me a gain in all my assets. but. I will be willing to give up those gains, for the return of morality in this country, because Trump will not be me. he will never represent who I am.

Does your question mean that you forgot what the poster had posted or that you want to evade it?

I believe it's just another one of your usual straw man arguments used as an evasion.

You asked questions on an issue that 321 never brought up ...... A straw man argument.

I was talking about the straw man argument you initiated to evade 321's argument for the necessity of morality.

No coy question. Just trying to find out specifically what you are trolling about.

No trolling ....... Just pointing out your continuous use of coy questions and straw man arguments to evade an issue.

No coy questions, just trying to figure out what you are trolling about. But, it appears to be time to say "Ta-ta".

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No coy questions, just trying to figure out what you are trolling about. But, it appears to be time to say "Ta-ta".

Wrong again ..... ALL coy questions and straw man arguments!

Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Questions, questions and more questions Ah!!!!! the never ending question/

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Well, there were a series of posts comparing Democracy to Republic. Then you posted a typically unclear response. So, the only two options are ask a question as to your meanings or ignore you - your preference?

Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Well, there were a series of posts comparing Democracy to Republic. Then you posted a typically unclear response. So, the only two options are ask a question as to your meanings or ignore you - your preference?

Her response was quite clear. Your straw man questions only serve to evade the moral responsibility she brought up.

Honored Social Butterfly

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Her response was quite clear. Your straw man questions only serve to evade the moral responsibility she brought up.

Again - what are you talking about??

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Again - what are you talking about??

Again - The same coy question previously answered!!

Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

Electoral College?? O.K. if you think Mickey has a better handle on the needs of the Nation than the Founding Fathers, I'm not surprised.

BTW the Dem's primary was rigged, not the election. Not knowing that would drive one towards Mickey.

I fail to see anything relevant or in the present in the post above. but the diversion is always present. I will not say lack of comprehension. is not nice.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Electoral College?? O.K. if you think Mickey has a better handle on the needs of the Nation than the Founding Fathers, I'm not surprised.

BTW the Dem's primary was rigged, not the election. Not knowing that would drive one towards Mickey.

I fail to see anything relevant or in the present in the post above. but the diversion is always present. I will not say lack of comprehension. is not nice.

The relevance is you seem to lean towards Mickey mouse rather than our Founding Fathers with regard to the Electoral Congress.

Further relevance is your inaccurate claim the the elections were rigged.

See if you can concentrate and comprehend that - you might find it "present". 

Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The relevance is you seem to lean towards Mickey mouse rather than our Founding Fathers with regard to the Electoral Congress.

As an American my loyalty is to this country and not to any political party. I will vote for the candidate that I believe that will be the one that will have respect for the Rule of Law, and the Constitution even  if that individual may be MickeyMouse. yes, As an American my duty and responsibility  is  to safeguard this Democracy, and I intend to do just that.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

As an American my loyalty is to this country and not to any political party. I will vote for the candidate that I believe that will be the one that will have respect for the Rule of Law, and the Constitution even  if that individual may be MickeyMouse. yes, As an American my duty and responsibility  is  to safeguard this Democracy, and I intend to do just that.

You claim loyalty to the country while attacking the concepts it is based on (Electoral Congress e.g.).

You claim to support the Rule of Law and then make a wild claim that the elections were rigged. 

"Safeguard democracy" yet support the overturning of an election.

Under those circumstances it is hard to believe your self-aggrandizing claims.

Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

You claim loyalty to the country while attacking the concepts it is based on (Electoral Congress e.g.).

You claim to support the Rule of Law and then make a wild claim that the elections were rigged. 

Maybe she is more of a Republican than you believe.

Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The interpretation of my post is quite surprising.  So I am attacking the Electoral College?  where in my post I attack them? but , why not, we have seen Barr doing similar things when answering questions.

But, I guess I will explain. I mentioned the electoral college as what we use to elect a President. and please don't tell me that the electoral college represents direct voting by the people,  and the gerrymandering because they interfere also with the will of the people by only electing incumbents. so, please, do  interpret correctly  my content, 
Who has said "overturning and election, Were you reading some one else post and thought it was mine?  I have been against impeachment from the beginning remember? Self-agandizing? I am going to have to go to a dictionary for actually find the meaning of that word.  LOL
Again, the vast coalition that the Trump Followers never though that they would have to fight in an election is the composition of Republicans, Democrats and Independents, in a short word AMERICANS

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

The interpretation of my post is quite surprising.  So I am attacking the Electoral College?  where in my post I attack them? but , why not, we have seen Barr doing similar things when answering questions.

But, I guess I will explain. I mentioned the electoral college as what we use to elect a President.

You answered your own question.

and please don't tell me that the electoral college represents direct voting by the people,  and the gerrymandering because they interfere also with the will of the people by only electing incumbents. so, please, do  interpret correctly  my content, 
Who has said "overturning and election, 

Those who advocate for impeachment and those who have been interferring with the President doin ghis job with constant "investigations".

Were you reading some one else post and thought it was mine?  I have been against impeachment from the beginning remember? Self-agandizing? I am going to have to go to a dictionary for actually find the meaning of that word.  LOL
Again, the vast coalition that the Trump Followers never though that they would have to fight in an election is the composition of Republicans, Democrats and Independents, in a short word AMERICANS

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

But, I guess I will explain. I mentioned the electoral college as what we use to elect a President.

and please don't tell me that the electoral college represents direct voting by the people,  and the gerrymandering because they interfere also with the will of the people by only electing incumbents. so, please, do  interpret correctly  my content, 

Those who advocate for impeachment and those who have been interferring with the President doin ghis job with constant "investigations".

Were you reading some one else post and thought it was mine?  I have been against impeachment from the beginning remember? Self-agandizing? I am going to have to go to a dictionary for actually find the meaning of that word.  LOL

After reading the answer to my post, I simply don't know how to answer it. I guess it is too  ambigous and incomplete, don't even undcerstand i.

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

After reading the answer to my post, I simply don't know how to answer it. I guess it is too  ambigous and incomplete, don't even undcerstand i.

Do you not feel that the electoral college gave President Trump the Presidency?

Was the purpose of the "Resistance not to interfere with President Trump carrying out his intentions?

Do you now undcerstand i?

Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Was the purpose of the "Resistance not to interfere with President Trump carrying out his intentions?

I must have missed your outrage with all the investigations and obstruction by the Republicans during the prior administration. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

I must have missed your outrage with all the investigations and obstruction by the Republicans during the prior administration. 

I was quite outraged and expressed it when, for example, Hillary was not questioned but "talked with" on the subject of her mishandling of classified material. I was particularly outraged when I heard that Strzok was the person who did it. Of course the "Tarmac summit" outraged me. Then there were the subpoenas not honored and the FBI didn't push it.

Enough outrage for you???

Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

I was quite outraged and expressed it when, for example, Hillary was not questioned but "talked with" on the subject of her mishandling of classified material. I was particularly outraged when I heard that Strzok was the person who did it. Of course the "Tarmac summit" outraged me. Then there were the subpoenas not honored and the FBI didn't push it.

No comment, the above post is tiring.!!!!!!!!!

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No comment, the above post is tiring.!!!!!!!!!

Since that was in response to another poster's words, I guess getting along without your comment will be easy.

Surely you know that it's not all about you. Although, maybe not.

Honored Social Butterfly

Regardless of who you vote for (even Mickey), vote for Trump in the primary. That will insure his election in 2020.

Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Regardless of who you vote for (even Mickey), vote for Trump in the primary. That will insure his election in 2020.

Don't think  so , this time  don't see Hillary as a candidate.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Don't think  so , this time  don't see Hillary as a candidate.

Pretty please!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png