Kudos
Views

Re: I WILL VOTE FOR MICKEY MOUSE IF HE IS THE CANDIDATE

Message 1 of 54

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@Richva wrote:

My brother in law, a dedicated Republican in Arizona, just changed his registration to Independent.  If the Republicans are losing guys this conservative, the party is about to disband. 

Uh oh ..... What will the NRA do?

And the White Supremacists, Nazis andKKKerss will have to form their own party instead of being Trump's Republican base.

Rich - how do you feel about yourBILL being called a WhiteSupremacistr, Nazi, and KLuxerr?

No such accusation was ever made rk.

AGAIN, you put your words into my post, making up an offensive false accusation.

Please recall that Rich's BIL (brother in law) was LEAVING the Republican Party. As such, he could not have been part of the white supremacists, Nazis and KLuxerrs remaining after all others abandoned the Republican Party!

Rker321 has it correct - even Mickey Mouse is an infinitely better choice to vote for than tRump or any of his dishonest fellow republicans...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@Richva wrote:

My brother in law, a dedicated Republican in Arizona, just changed his registration to Independent.  If the Republicans are losing guys this conservative, the party is about to disband. 

And the White Supremacists, Nazis andKKKerss will have to form their own party instead of being Trump's Republican base.

Rich - how do you feel about yourBILL being called a WhiteSupremacistr, Nazi, and KLuxerr?

No such accusation was ever made rk.

AGAIN, you put your words into my post, making up an offensive false accusation.

Please recall that Rich's BIL (brother in law) was LEAVING the Republican Party. As such, he could not have been part of the white supremacists, Nazis and KLuxerrs remaining after all others abandoned the Republican Party!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

We are a Republic and it seems to have worked out pretty well. Once again, the left shows it's disdain for America and what it is. 

You said it.  yes this Republic has worked  very well until now. but do good things have to end?
The Founding Fathers did what they could and quite well to try to bring to this Republc their best moral values. but in their time moral values were valued in a more extensive manner.

NOw. apparently moral values have little value. so what they did is having little effect in today's culture of this country.

I do hope that Americans remember what moral  values used to be. and how important in all our decisions were. We need to get back to those values.
I realize that many are more concerned with what the economy has brought to many, and I am one of those that the economy has brought to me a gain in all my assets. but. I will be willing to give up those gains, for the return of morality in this country, because Trump will not be me. he will never represent who I am.

Does that mean you are pro-Republic or want to change to Democracy?

Does your question mean that you forgot what the poster had posted or that you want to evade it?

I believe it's just another one of your usual straw man arguments used as an evasion.

321 - did I miss something that you posted that deals with that issue?

You asked questions on an issue that 321 never brought up ...... A straw man argument.

Myexper - what are you talking about?

And now enter the coy questions .......

I was talking about the straw man argument you initiated to evade 321's argument for the necessity of morality.

No coy question. Just trying to find out specifically what you are trolling about.

No trolling ....... Just pointing out your continuous use of coy questions and straw man arguments to evade an issue.

No coy questions, just trying to figure out what you are trolling about. But, it appears to be time to say "Ta-ta".

Wrong again ..... ALL coy questions and straw man arguments!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

This thread is really going off topic  so I guess that it should be closed now. and Mickey will have his day on elections day  LOL LOLOL

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 54

@myexper wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 54

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

We are a Republic and it seems to have worked out pretty well. Once again, the left shows it's disdain for America and what it is. 

You said it.  yes this Republic has worked  very well until now. but do good things have to end?
The Founding Fathers did what they could and quite well to try to bring to this Republc their best moral values. but in their time moral values were valued in a more extensive manner.

NOw. apparently moral values have little value. so what they did is having little effect in today's culture of this country.

I do hope that Americans remember what moral  values used to be. and how important in all our decisions were. We need to get back to those values.
I realize that many are more concerned with what the economy has brought to many, and I am one of those that the economy has brought to me a gain in all my assets. but. I will be willing to give up those gains, for the return of morality in this country, because Trump will not be me. he will never represent who I am.

Does your question mean that you forgot what the poster had posted or that you want to evade it?

I believe it's just another one of your usual straw man arguments used as an evasion.

You asked questions on an issue that 321 never brought up ...... A straw man argument.

I was talking about the straw man argument you initiated to evade 321's argument for the necessity of morality.

No coy question. Just trying to find out specifically what you are trolling about.

No trolling ....... Just pointing out your continuous use of coy questions and straw man arguments to evade an issue.

No coy questions, just trying to figure out what you are trolling about. But, it appears to be time to say "Ta-ta".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 54

@Richva wrote:

And the White Supremacists, Nazis and KKKers will have to form their own party instead of being Trump's Republican base.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 54

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 54

Anybody but Trump.  That seems to be the prevailing view of the Democratic party today. It will be a hard fought primary because there are so many qualified candidates under the Democratic banner while the Republicans are leaking elected officials like a bucket with a hole. 

If you talk to Democrats about who they are backing in the coming primaries, the answer is two fold. "I really like XXXXXX but I will vote for whoever runs against Trump". 

If Trump has done nothing (and he darn near has), he has caused the Democratic Party to pull together. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors