Re: I WILL VOTE FOR MICKEY MOUSE IF HE IS THE CANDIDATE

Message 11 of 54

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

We are a Republic and it seems to have worked out pretty well. Once again, the left shows it's disdain for America and what it is. 

You said it.  yes this Republic has worked  very well until now. but do good things have to end?
The Founding Fathers did what they could and quite well to try to bring to this Republc their best moral values. but in their time moral values were valued in a more extensive manner.

NOw. apparently moral values have little value. so what they did is having little effect in today's culture of this country.

I do hope that Americans remember what moral  values used to be. and how important in all our decisions were. We need to get back to those values.
I realize that many are more concerned with what the economy has brought to many, and I am one of those that the economy has brought to me a gain in all my assets. but. I will be willing to give up those gains, for the return of morality in this country, because Trump will not be me. he will never represent who I am.

Does that mean you are pro-Republic or want to change to Democracy?

Does your question mean that you forgot what the poster had posted or that you want to evade it?

I believe it's just another one of your usual straw man arguments used as an evasion.

321 - did I miss something that you posted that deals with that issue?

You asked questions on an issue that 321 never brought up ...... A straw man argument.

Myexper - what are you talking about?

And now enter the coy questions .......

I was talking about the straw man argument you initiated to evade 321's argument for the necessity of morality.

No coy question. Just trying to find out specifically what you are trolling about.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Questions, questions and more questions Ah!!!!! the never ending question/

Well, there were a series of posts comparing Democracy to Republic. Then you posted a typically unclear response. So, the only two options are ask a question as to your meanings or ignore you - your preference?

Her response was quite clear. Your straw man questions only serve to evade the moral responsibility she brought up.

Again - what are you talking about??

Again - The same coy question previously answered!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

We are a Republic and it seems to have worked out pretty well. Once again, the left shows it's disdain for America and what it is. 

You said it.  yes this Republic has worked  very well until now. but do good things have to end?
The Founding Fathers did what they could and quite well to try to bring to this Republc their best moral values. but in their time moral values were valued in a more extensive manner.

NOw. apparently moral values have little value. so what they did is having little effect in today's culture of this country.

I do hope that Americans remember what moral  values used to be. and how important in all our decisions were. We need to get back to those values.
I realize that many are more concerned with what the economy has brought to many, and I am one of those that the economy has brought to me a gain in all my assets. but. I will be willing to give up those gains, for the return of morality in this country, because Trump will not be me. he will never represent who I am.

Does your question mean that you forgot what the poster had posted or that you want to evade it?

I believe it's just another one of your usual straw man arguments used as an evasion.

You asked questions on an issue that 321 never brought up ...... A straw man argument.

And now enter the coy questions .......

I was talking about the straw man argument you initiated to evade 321's argument for the necessity of morality.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 54

Hmm...not sure how to take this post....many are indeed afraid of the "US not Me" platform....no why is that?

@Richva wrote:

The subject is actually a pretty good example of the litmus test most Democrats, and many, many Independents, are using to evaluate who should be the Democratic candidate against Trump. Not only does it demonstrate how unpopular Trump has become (53% disapprove) but it shows that there will be no "Bernie Affect" in the next election. Voters are already planning to go to the polls and pull the lever marked "Not Trump".  Republicans approve of Trump but have many reservations.  This is going to be a fun election.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 54

The subject is actually a pretty good example of the litmus test most Democrats, and many, many Independents, are using to evaluate who should be the Democratic candidate against Trump. Not only does it demonstrate how unpopular Trump has become (53% disapprove) but it shows that there will be no "Bernie Affect" in the next election. Voters are already planning to go to the polls and pull the lever marked "Not Trump".  Republicans approve of Trump but have many reservations.  This is going to be a fun election.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 54

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Well, there were a series of posts comparing Democracy to Republic. Then you posted a typically unclear response. So, the only two options are ask a question as to your meanings or ignore you - your preference?

Her response was quite clear. Your straw man questions only serve to evade the moral responsibility she brought up.

Again - what are you talking about??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 54

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 54

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors