Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
308
Views

308 Views
Message 21 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Electoral College?? O.K. if you think Mickey has a better handle on the needs of the Nation than the Founding Fathers, I'm not surprised.

 

BTW the Dem's primary was rigged, not the election. Not knowing that would drive one towards Mickey.


Actually, Trump himself stated that "the election was rigged" ...... one of the two things Trump was correct about ....... that and the fact that he could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose a single supporter.


Having seen what the DNC did to Bernie and having gotten just a whiff of what the corrupt Obama DoJ was up to, I can see where one could suspect rigging by the Dems.


While actually, the election WAS RIGGED (NO SUSPICIONS)  by Russian interference ..... as evidenced in the Mueller Report as well as by 17 AMERICAN Intelligence Agencies!


Since NO ONE has shown or even suggested that the outcome was effected, "rigged"is hardly appropriate.

Creation of over 1000 web sites by Russia, all attacking Clinton, "suggests" otherwise!

 

No doubt the Russian program to weaken us through division was (and is ) active.

..... Russia weakening us by helping to elect their "useful idiot"!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
308
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
292
Views

292 Views
Message 22 of 54

Food Not Bombs....As the national budget keeps the bombs overly"padded" https://youtu.be/bjEOXjnfouk

 

No Mickey Mouse here....nope, he's not into corporate welfare...a/k/a Citizens United

https://youtu.be/shmbYZcrhLM

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
292
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
303
Views

303 Views
Message 23 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:


 


Does that mean you are pro-Republic or want to change to Democracy?


Questions, questions and more questions Ah!!!!! the never ending question/

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
303
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
295
Views

295 Views
Message 24 of 54

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


We are a Republic and it seems to have worked out pretty well. Once again, the left shows it's disdain for America and what it is. 

 

You said it.  yes this Republic has worked  very well until now. but do good things have to end?
The Founding Fathers did what they could and quite well to try to bring to this Republc their best moral values. but in their time moral values were valued in a more extensive manner.

NOw. apparently moral values have little value. so what they did is having little effect in today's culture of this country.

I do hope that Americans remember what moral  values used to be. and how important in all our decisions were. We need to get back to those values.
I realize that many are more concerned with what the economy has brought to many, and I am one of those that the economy has brought to me a gain in all my assets. but. I will be willing to give up those gains, for the return of morality in this country, because Trump will not be me. he will never represent who I am.


 


Does that mean you are pro-Republic or want to change to Democracy?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
295
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
292
Views

292 Views
Message 25 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:


We are a Republic and it seems to have worked out pretty well. Once again, the left shows it's disdain for America and what it is. 

 

You said it.  yes this Republic has worked  very well until now. but do good things have to end?
The Founding Fathers did what they could and quite well to try to bring to this Republc their best moral values. but in their time moral values were valued in a more extensive manner.

NOw. apparently moral values have little value. so what they did is having little effect in today's culture of this country.

I do hope that Americans remember what moral  values used to be. and how important in all our decisions were. We need to get back to those values.
I realize that many are more concerned with what the economy has brought to many, and I am one of those that the economy has brought to me a gain in all my assets. but. I will be willing to give up those gains, for the return of morality in this country, because Trump will not be me. he will never represent who I am.


 

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
292
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
301
Views

301 Views
Message 26 of 54

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Electoral College?? O.K. if you think Mickey has a better handle on the needs of the Nation than the Founding Fathers, I'm not surprised.

 

BTW the Dem's primary was rigged, not the election. Not knowing that would drive one towards Mickey.


I have to note that the will of the Founding Fathers was that only land owners who were wealthy, white and male could vote.  When the electoral college was created, they were hand picked and were the whitest and richest males in each state.  Is that when America was "great"?


Apparently those guys did a pretty good thing in the creation of our nation despite their money and skin color.

 

Part of the reason for the electoral college was concern for the tyranny of the majority. That concerned them which is why we are a republic not a democracy.


Yep, they didn't want a democracy, they wanted the rich white male land owners running things, no praise for that. The elites still don't want a true democracy, thus the electoral vote. Thank God for the amendment process or women, blacks, and even non-land owners would still not be able to vote today.


We are a Republic and it seems to have worked out pretty well. Once again, the left shows it's disdain for America and what it is. 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
301
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
303
Views

303 Views
Message 27 of 54

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Electoral College?? O.K. if you think Mickey has a better handle on the needs of the Nation than the Founding Fathers, I'm not surprised.

 

BTW the Dem's primary was rigged, not the election. Not knowing that would drive one towards Mickey.


Actually, Trump himself stated that "the election was rigged" ...... one of the two things Trump was correct about ....... that and the fact that he could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose a single supporter.


Having seen what the DNC did to Bernie and having gotten just a whiff of what the corrupt Obama DoJ was up to, I can see where one could suspect rigging by the Dems.


While actually, the election WAS RIGGED (NO SUSPICIONS)  by Russian interference ..... as evidenced in the Mueller Report as well as by 17 AMERICAN Intelligence Agencies!


Since NO ONE has shown or even suggested that the outcome was effected, "rigged"is hardly appropriate.

 

No doubt the Russian program to weaken us through division was (and is ) active.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
303
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
321
Views

321 Views
Message 28 of 54

For Rker 321:

Image result for cartoon picture of mickey mouse for president


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
321
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
318
Views

318 Views
Message 29 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Electoral College?? O.K. if you think Mickey has a better handle on the needs of the Nation than the Founding Fathers, I'm not surprised.

 

BTW the Dem's primary was rigged, not the election. Not knowing that would drive one towards Mickey.


I have to note that the will of the Founding Fathers was that only land owners who were wealthy, white and male could vote.  When the electoral college was created, they were hand picked and were the whitest and richest males in each state.  Is that when America was "great"?


Apparently those guys did a pretty good thing in the creation of our nation despite their money and skin color.

 

Part of the reason for the electoral college was concern for the tyranny of the majority. That concerned them which is why we are a republic not a democracy.


Yep, they didn't want a democracy, they wanted the rich white male land owners running things, no praise for that. The elites still don't want a true democracy, thus the electoral vote. Thank God for the amendment process or women, blacks, and even non-land owners would still not be able to vote today.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
318
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
309
Views

309 Views
Message 30 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Electoral College?? O.K. if you think Mickey has a better handle on the needs of the Nation than the Founding Fathers, I'm not surprised.

 

BTW the Dem's primary was rigged, not the election. Not knowing that would drive one towards Mickey.


Actually, Trump himself stated that "the election was rigged" ...... one of the two things Trump was correct about ....... that and the fact that he could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose a single supporter.


Having seen what the DNC did to Bernie and having gotten just a whiff of what the corrupt Obama DoJ was up to, I can see where one could suspect rigging by the Dems.


While actually, the election WAS RIGGED (NO SUSPICIONS)  by Russian interference ..... as evidenced in the Mueller Report as well as by 17 AMERICAN Intelligence Agencies!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
309
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors