Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR ELIZABETH WARREN

Message 21 of 25

If Elizabeth Warren is the democratic candidate, it will give Trump a great shot at being re-elected. I don't know why the Dems still don't understand the election will be decided in the swing states, primarily the rust belt. In the rust belt, Warren is not the kind of candiate blue collar workers want as president. 

Check out the recent Wisconsin poll.

Biden

48%

Trump

39%

Sanders

45%

Trump

40%

Warren

45%

Trump

41%

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I WILL NOT VOTE FOR ELIZABETH WARREN

Message 22 of 25

@Panjandrum wrote:

rker321:  I guess that if Warren wins the elections I will be voting for Democratic Senators and House Rep[s so that they can stop Trump from doing anything  if he get elected. 

Come again? If Warren wins you won't have to worry about stopping Trump, or am I missing something?

Duh !!!!!

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 25

rker321:  I guess that if Warren wins the elections I will be voting for Democratic Senators and House Rep[s so that they can stop Trump from doing anything  if he get elected. 

Come again? If Warren wins you won't have to worry about stopping Trump, or am I missing something?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 25

So did you vote for trump because you wouldn't vote for Hillary?  Just look at what happened because of that.

Be careful, you'll help the goof ball get elected again.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR ELIZABETH WARREN

Message 25 of 25

I will not vote fof Elizabeth Warren, because she only presents ideas ans slogan. and she wants people to believe that she alone will be the on e that will implement those ideas and slogans. without a real policy on how she plans to implement anything that she has proposed.|
At least Sanders has said that Medicare for all will rises all our taxes, and heaven knows what else will happen to that program.|
I will not vote for a woman that thinks that she can stand in front of a Senate and a House and say "For the grace of God now we have Medicare for all." and that will make it happen.|I will not  support many of her ideas that make no sense but that sound good to the ears of many

I want a president that will be able to not only  implement politics because he will be able to work with the opposite party that will have policies that are obtainanable and not pipe dreams.
I guess that if Warren wins the elections I will be voting for Democratic Senators and House Rep[s so that they can stop Trump from doing anything  if he get elected. 
But I will not vote for a person that will not bring to this country the stability that it needs to be recuperated and the policies that will be attainable at this time in our history.

no name
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Claim your 1,000 Welcome bonus points!