Are you as smart as a high-tech car? Take this quiz and test your knowledge.
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I Think We Can, I Think We Can . . . Dems and Trump have Pharma Getting Out The Antiacids

Message 1 of 4

: I Think We Can, I Think We Can .

When you think you can do Medicare for all lets talk.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I Think We Can, I Think We Can . . . Dems and Trump have Pharma Getting Out The Antiacids

Message 2 of 4

@GailL1 wrote:

The Hill 11/09/2018 - Dem Overtures to Trump on Drug Pricing Worry Pharma

Now if they can just get around to it amid all the fighting, squabbles, investigating, so they can have time to do their job for the American people.

There is many other problems that need their attention which everybody on both sides of the isle have been complaining about.  Time to get the ole Compromise engine going - Course everybody may not like every detail but that is what Compromise is all about - coming to some helpful middle ground.

( in no order of priority )

Drug prices

immigration

Healthcare system(s)

Entitlement Reform

Infrastructure

You can add to the list -

It sure will be interesting in 2 - 4 years to see what, if anything, has changed within some of these and other issues.

Well Whadaya Know - All it takes is a Good Republican Beat Down at the Polls and all of a Sudden - Republicans are talking about all the Bipartisanship - Middle Ground - Working Across The Aisle - Even Compromise

Huh - something in the Water - none of this stuff is anything new for Democrats - they've been asking in both Houses for all these things to come to a Vote on the Floor and all anyone ever got from both Ryan & McConnell was Exclusive Closed Door Meetings for Republicans Only - Devin Nunes Secret Midnight Runs to the Whitehouse & We're Going to PUSH right through whatever we want

Interesting How Much Who Controls Committees and Subpoena Power Makes a Difference - Eh?

Now The Republicans Have a New Hit Single - Kumbaya My Brother & Sister Democrats - Kumbaya

Hypocrites!

Just Imagine Their Tune in 2020 - When the Electoral Maps
Aren't a Once in a 100 Year Phenomenon in Favor of the Republicans like they were last week!

( " “I don’t want to see the Republican Party ride to political victory on the Four Horsemen of Calumny — Fear, Ignorance, Bigotry, and Smear.”) Margaret Chase Smith

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@GailL1 wrote:

Now if they can just get around to it amid all the fighting, squabbles, investigating, so they can have time to do their job for the American people.

There is many other problems that need their attention which everybody on both sides of the isle have been complaining about.  Time to get the ole Compromise engine going - Course everybody may not like every detail but that is what Compromise is all about - coming to some helpful middle ground.

Drug prices

immigration

Healthcare system(s)

Entitlement Reform

Infrastructure

It sure will be interesting in 2 - 4 years to see what, if anything, has changed within some of these and other issues.

Before we can do any of that we must clean up the mess this election has shown, and the mess Trump creates every day.

On health care we need every state to expand Medicaid. It passed when on the ballot in even Reb states, and it will happen in the states where we have new Dem Governors and the state does not have it. KS will be one state to get it.  We will not have it in your state if the far right Reb. steals the election as he has said that. That is one area you can help change greatly and I wish you luck. Entitlement reform is not needed in the next 2 years, and can be done quickly if we get rid of the far right Reb. We will all be better off spending time to end Trump in the next election. There is one big threat you did not talk about. There are far right Reb. groups who want to change the Constitution using a way that would allow it to happen with out much input from the people. Immigration is on their list, along with haveing a state religion. This could be a big threat so keep your eye on them.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

I Think We Can, I Think We Can . . . Dems and Trump have Pharma Getting Out The Antiacids

Message 4 of 4

Drug prices

immigration

Healthcare system(s)

Entitlement Reform

Infrastructure

Kudos
Views
Replies