Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I Think I Understand and it is Unbelievable

Message 1 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Reagan just did what Trump did - return SOME of the money that taxpayers were paying to the original taxpayer. Democrats like redistributing money from those that earned it to those that didn't! They don't understand why those paying many thousands of dollars in tax money should be ENTITLED to $2,000 back. Instead, their method would be to raise taxes on those paying the most (already) and give credits or refunds to those already paying the least or NOTHING! @NOTHAPPENING...........I will never be able to understand this thinking. Makes no sense. Seems to be getting worse as the takers numbers increase. Seems to be taught in the homes, schools and God knows where else.

That philosophy is deeply ingrained in Democrats. They think they are entitled to YOUR money and the way it's spent. Part of it is taught in schools now.

Insatiable greed is the raison d'etra for the Republican Party. They think they are entitled to all your money because they already have so much more. It's all they can focus on no matter how great the problems of our society.

No matter how little you have, they want you to have less and no matter how much they have they always demand more. As long as they hold political power that's how it will be, so if you want to keep what you created, you must get them OUT of power.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER or next time you won't be able to vote.

Almost - but not quite. It is true that Conservatives believe that people are entitled to their property. Call that insatiable greed if it stokes your furnace.

However, it is also true that Progressives think that they should control who has what regardless of who earned it.

It is AMAZING the ultra-RW is still getting milage out of the totally debunked yet mutually supporting lies their parents were told when they joined the John Birch Society.

Once again you missed, and not just a little.

Conservatives believe they are entitled to YOUR property

It is also true Progressives think the ones who create the profits should have a fair shair of the profits

Do try and keep up.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 69

@Epster wrote:

@Soosie  A non-parent, I don't have maternal skills, so cannot speak to that. (I mean, I raised two exceptional greyhounds, one grumpy cat, a few flighty finches, a dozen mild mannered turkeys, a thousand fish and hundreds of good natured chickens, but that's different) Smiley Happy

I can, however, speak to the value of doing without, the incomparable value of struggle and of the great character building exercise of pulling oneself up by one's bootstraps.

Like you, I find it incredible that members of the senior population think little of earning one's way. I suggest that they give away everything they have amassed --every knick knack, every tome, every dime-- to those in need (illegal immigrants, perhaps?) as a place to start. Lead by example, I always say. Smiley Happy

Why is it the Republicans believe any attempt to restore fairness to the tax code will result in the money going directly to the "Undeserving Poor" instead of the Middle Class who will work the jobs the new revenue makes possible, and get the pay raises THEIR increased productivity creates JUST LIKE IT DID FOR 40 YEARS BEFORE REAGAN?

Are they all that terrified someone who is not already rich will benefit?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

What's really unbelievable is that you think you understand anything...

It would be wise to specify what and to whom you are responding. Otherwise, it's just angry sputtering.

Look at the title of this thread and then try to figure it out...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 69

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Reagan just did what Trump did - return SOME of the money that taxpayers were paying to the original taxpayer. Democrats like redistributing money from those that earned it to those that didn't! They don't understand why those paying many thousands of dollars in tax money should be ENTITLED to $2,000 back. Instead, their method would be to raise taxes on those paying the most (already) and give credits or refunds to those already paying the least or NOTHING! @NOTHAPPENING...........I will never be able to understand this thinking. Makes no sense. Seems to be getting worse as the takers numbers increase. Seems to be taught in the homes, schools and God knows where else.

That philosophy is deeply ingrained in Democrats. They think they are entitled to YOUR money and the way it's spent. Part of it is taught in schools now.

Insatiable greed is the raison d'etra for the Republican Party. They think they are entitled to all your money because they already have so much more. It's all they can focus on no matter how great the problems of our society.

No matter how little you have, they want you to have less and no matter how much they have they always demand more. As long as they hold political power that's how it will be, so if you want to keep what you created, you must get them OUT of power.

Almost - but not quite. It is true that Conservatives believe that people are entitled to their property. Call that insatiable greed if it stokes your furnace.

However, it is also true that Progressives think that they should control who has what regardless of who earned it.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 69

AND ESPECIALLY THIS ONE--
Paul Harvey A Letter From God - YouTube

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 69

Nothappening wrote-Time for you and the rest of the liberals to review the 10th Commandment.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and perhaps a little look back at what Paul Harvey said over 50 years ago---
Paul Harvey A Letter From God - YouTube

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 69

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

You talk about Republican's money like it is yours and the rest of the liberals. You might think its greed to want to KEEP your own money but I call it common sense. Do you really think that changing from the GOP party to the KKKDEM party gives you and the rest of the liberals the right to other people's money?

Time for you and the rest of the liberals to review the 10th Commandment.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 69

Rk1952 wrote-Ed - that is so far out in left field I can't even begin to figure out where to start, it's like "today isn't Monday". Do you want a shot at it ?------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- At this point in time on this board , I learn to ignore most of the attacks  on the President and Republicans and just consider the source. The only liberal I respected on the board was LK152 (GolfNsailor). I hardly ever agreed with him but his posts were very interesting  with a lot of facts . Most of the liberal posts now are full of fiction and untruths and name calling.  Yet they get a lot of kudos from like minded persons. To them a Trump Presidency is like Chicken Little that kept saying "The sky is falling" The sky is falling". Meantime in the real world everyone else is enjoying the good things that are happening.     Where is golfnsailor?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 69

William wrote-How specifically do you know that there was no collusion by trump? Mueller is conducting a secret investigation, he doesn’t post daily results on twitter. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How do you know if Trump colluded?? Judging by everyone who ever associated with Mueller -they leaked like sieve. Can`t believe there hasn`t been a leak in a year and  half if Trump colluded. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 69

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors