Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I Got A Raise

Message 1 of 5

@rker321 wrote:

Now  in unison,  how many of you will try to dissuade this cartoon? I am not going to start because is would be a waste of time.
If the Trump followers are so bad in arithmetic, let them continue to be as ignorant of the fact as they seem to be.

Why do you have such problems with cartoons?  Is there a reason?  Why do you have so much problem with the posts other posters make?  Is there a reason?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Further proof the GOPer base cannot comprehend anything more complex than a bumper sticker or one-panel cartoon.

Some folks will pay lower taxes and have many times that added to their living expenses as Der Trumper's Trade War jacks consumer prices and his Taxscam reduces services.

Those mathematically deprived Trumpettes will not notice, just like they haven't noticed their standard of living has declined steadily since 1985 as has their share of income and wealth. But if they do, the GOPerLords will commission a new set of "follow the clan" cartoons and convince them it's the Democrats fault for promoting civil rights and social justice for all.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Now  in unison,  how many of you will try to dissuade this cartoon? I am not going to start because is would be a waste of time.
If the Trump followers are so bad in arithmetic, let them continue to be as ignorant of the fact as they seem to be.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Exactly.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

I Got A Raise

Message 5 of 5

I gota raise.jpg