Join AARP panelists live Nov. 18 for a free webinar on ride-sharing. Register now to learn more about apps like Uber and Lyft.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I GUESS TEXAS GOVERNOR SEES THINGS IN BLACK AND WHITE

Message 1 of 8

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

@cstotes wrote:

Lock and load troops!

Apparently the ignoble donald supporter doesn't comprehend the laws that constrict the military troops sent to the border.    They are not sent there to kill or maim anyone.  Per Mattis.   They are there to train.   

They are there to support the Border Patrol to free them up from maintance and non enforcing duties.  From what has been said by the government there is apparently no mis-understanding.  These are engineering, military police (for security), medical, etc types, not infantry.

By the military who looked at this problem and turned in the report. This operation is a waste of time and is hurting the military. Now are you telling us you know more than the Military on scene. We got notice on TV yesterday that there will be delays at the border stations in El Paso, and in  New Mexico due to a lack of border patrol people to man them. They have transferred a lot of border patrol to the CA section of the border on a temp basis. This operation to send regular Army Troops to the border was Trump using the military in politics, and that is the first time in the history of the USA this has been done. Every true American should rise up against Trump on this. Trump has dropped this as you have not heard anything out of him since election day. There never was a border problem like he said. We only hear from the enablers, and they give nothing but nonsense.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I GUESS TEXAS'S GOVERNOR SEES THINGS IN BLACK AND WHITE

Message 2 of 8

'Apparently the ignoble donald supporter doesn't comprehend the laws that constrict the military troops sent to the border.    They are not sent there to kill or maim anyone.  Per Mattis.   They are there to train.'    

I didn't say anything about maim or kill? What don't you understand about 'lock and load'? They are there for support. Support the border patrol. Do you think they will not respond if attacked?  They have arlready destroyed Mexican border security. Lock and load troops!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

If attacked, which they will be, the military is trained to Protect and Serve. These invaders will be dealt with, one way or another.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I GUESS TEXAS GOVERNOR SEES THINGS IN BLACK AND WHITE

Message 4 of 8

@afisher wrote:

@cstotes wrote:

Lock and load troops!

Apparently the ignoble donald supporter doesn't comprehend the laws that constrict the military troops sent to the border.    They are not sent there to kill or maim anyone.  Per Mattis.   They are there to train.   

They are there to support the Border Patrol to free them up from maintance and non enforcing duties.  From what has been said by the government there is apparently no mis-understanding.  These are engineering, military police (for security), medical, etc types, not infantry.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

@alferdpacker wrote:

@cstotes wrote:

Lock and load troops!

Go right ahead with that rhetoric...

For my part, I'll go with - mock his toadlyness - and the MAGAT (yep - larvae) yobbos who follow and support him...

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

@cstotes wrote:

Lock and load troops!

Go right ahead with that rhetoric...

For my part, I'll go with - mock his toadlyness - and the MAGAT (yep - larvae) yobbos who follow and support him...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

The race card. What a lead, you may expose your queen if you lead with the race card!   lol   How ignorant of you. We could probably use another 5000 troops at the border. They are on the way. The invaders landed some yesterday. They were riding the wall and throwing rocks and bricks. Lock and load troops!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

I GUESS TEXAS'S GOVERNOR SEES THINGS IN BLACK AND WHITE

Message 8 of 8

LOOK AT ALL THOSE TROOPS IN TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not one word from crazy Governor Abbott.

That was not the case just 3 short years ago when a BLACK MAN was the COMMANDER IN CHIEF of our MILITARY.

A training exercise called JADE HELM 15 sent less than 2,000 troops to TEXAS.

The Crazy Governor and TEXAS'S crazy senator, TED CRUZ, fueled the flames of RACISM by enabling conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory explain the presence of these troops.

THEY WERE THERE TO INSTITUTE MARTIAL LAW!!!!

THEY WERE THERE TO ESTABLISH GUERRILLA WARFARE STAGING AREAS!!!!

ISIS DETAINEES WERE BEING MOVED TO TEXAS!!!!!

TEXAS'S idiot Governor bought into these theories so heavily that he:

DEPLOYED THE TEXAS STATE GUARD TO MONITOR THE FEDERAL TROOPS!!!!!!!!

TEXAS'S idiot Senator bought into these theories so heavily that he:

STATED PEOPLE HAD REASON TO DISTRUST THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WITH ITS MILITARY ON THEIR DOORSTEP.

But with a RACIST President in e WHITE HOUSE, the TEXAS politicians are "RIGHT AT HOME".

I suppose TRUMP THE CHUMP could send as many troops as he wants to TEXAS and there would be nary a word.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs