Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I DO NOT BELIEVE

Message 1 of 10

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Interesting. It seems like you might be agreeing that this is just a political tool to undo an election. Let's face it, the "Resistance" takes many courses from Ferguson to who uses what bathroom. Now, it is this. There will always be something.

I don't doubt Mr. Povlovitz's sincerity, but it is like "Just Give Peace a Chance" - a nice thought but (sadly) there is reality to deal with.

No, of course not. The election was won by Trump and he is now charged with leading the entire country. Not just the White Lives Matter groups in Charlottesville and other white Christian terrorist organizations. 

I have no idea what you are ranting about now. The President is not "charged with leading" any organizations, He is the President of the American citizens regardless of whatever organizations they do or do not belong to.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

@rk9152 wrote:

Interesting. It seems like you might be agreeing that this is just a political tool to undo an election. Let's face it, the "Resistance" takes many courses from Ferguson to who uses what bathroom. Now, it is this. There will always be something.

I don't doubt Mr. Povlovitz's sincerity, but it is like "Just Give Peace a Chance" - a nice thought but (sadly) there is reality to deal with.

No, of course not. The election was won by Trump and he is now charged with leading the entire country. Not just the White Lives Matter groups in Charlottesville and other white Christian terrorist organizations. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I do not believe that JOHN POVLOVITZ has gotten over the last election.

I do believe that JOHN POVLOVITZ sees the "Resistance" as the way to undo the last election and continue the Progressive Movement's march.

Your first statement is probably accurate. Your second statement is a bit of a stretch. Neither statement does anything to degrade the credibility of any of Mr. Povlovit's statements. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

@rk9152 wrote:

I do believe that JOHN POVLOVITZ sees the "Resistance" as the way to undo the last election and continue the Progressive Movement's march.

Your first statement is probably accurate. Your second statement is a bit of a stretch. Neither statement does anything to degrade the credibility of any of Mr. Povlovit's statements. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

platitudes. many posts admonishing people that oppose fascism, nd here we have a post decrying a post  from the left. Free speech? there is a division in the Nation, always has been. Resistance is always to be expected, from either side. The Tea People were  resistance movement. So was Trump. Deal with it.

If was in the shape i was just 15 years ago, i'd be there with bells on.

Do you knowthe meaning of the word "platitude"???

A careful, even partially open-minded reading of my post would show no "decrying". Rather it was interpreting the motivation. The author is obviously one of the radical left looking to use this unfortunate occurrence to foster a revolution to undo the results of our Constitutional elections and change the politics of our nation.

Ferguson offered some excitement and an excuse to loot some liquor stores. Who uses what bathroom resulted in no more than an excuse for one poster to take a bike ride and it petered out. But this one - ah well, hope lives in the human heart and the radicals' hearts are all a twitter over this one.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

I do believe that we have a duplication of this thread. one of them needs to go.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

JOHN POVLOVITZ - Jesus didn’t just preach love, he also pointed his finger squarely in the face to the hateful and essentially said, ‘This is not my way!’”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/12/31/1616003/-Man-of-Christian-faith-holds-nothing-back-when-...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

@rk9152 wrote:

platitudes. many posts admonishing people that oppose fascism, nd here we have a post decrying a post  from the left. Free speech? there is a division in the Nation, always has been. Resistance is always to be expected, from either side. The Tea People were  resistance movement. So was Trump. Deal with it.

If was in the shape i was just 15 years ago, i'd be there with bells on.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

I DO NOT BELIEVE

Message 10 of 10

I do not believe this man’s actions are normal.

I do not believe he is emotionally stable.
I do not believe he cares about the full, beautiful diversity of America.
I do not believe he respects women.
I do not believe he is pro-life other than his own.
I do not believe the sick and the poor and the hurting matter to him in the slightest.

I do not believe he is a man of faith or integrity or nobility.
I do not believe his concern is for anything outside his reflection in the mirror.

I believe he is a danger to our children.
I believe he is a threat to our safety.
I believe he is careless with our people.
I believe he is reckless with his power.
I believe America will be less secure, less diverse, less compassionate, and less decent under his leadership.

And if I prove to be wrong, it will be one of the most joyful errors of my life.

JOHN POVLOVITZ WROTE WHAT I TOO BELIEVE 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing ralmon, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors