Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with AARP’s job board.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I AM TICKLED PINK

Message 1 of 4

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rker321 

I certainly would like to share your positive thoughts about the SC, unfortunately I cannot. The last 2 justices were picked by trump and the federalist society, Now along with barr, this group does not speak of rule of law, or our Constitutional law. They do reek of political favoritism. 

In this instance, I am rooting for you and hope that I am wrong. That group are the only ones who can prove us wrong. 

Never Forget

If what you are saying comes to pass, then in that case this country is done.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@rker321 

I certainly would like to share your positive thoughts about the SC, unfortunately I cannot. The last 2 justices were picked by trump and the federalist society, Now along with barr, this group does not speak of rule of law, or our Constitutional law. They do reek of political favoritism. 

In this instance, I am rooting for you and hope that I am wrong. That group are the only ones who can prove us wrong. 

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@rker321 wrote:

Trump's  National Emergency act will end in one big humiliation when it gets to the Supreme Court.   
Trump will learn that even if he has named two Justices, these individual will not approve anything that is Unconstitutional.
I truly believe that he is such and idiot that he actually believes that these men own him their job and therefore he expect them to vote on anything that wants them to vote.

Perhaps I am naive, but I still believe in the decency of the Supreme Court and  even  if these  Justices aer constitutionalists, they will still respect the Constitution above all.

You better hope the deal I posted about in here did not take place since if it did he will win in the SC as he told us in his press conif. Trump ends the decency of anything he touches, and always has in his business time and now as President.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

I AM TICKLED PINK

Message 4 of 4

Trump's  National Emergency act will end in one big humiliation when it gets to the Supreme Court.   
Trump will learn that even if he has named two Justices, these individual will not approve anything that is Unconstitutional.
I truly believe that he is such and idiot that he actually believes that these men own him their job and therefore he expect them to vote on anything that wants them to vote.

Perhaps I am naive, but I still believe in the decency of the Supreme Court and  even  if these  Justices aer constitutionalists, they will still respect the Constitution above all.

Kudos
Views
Replies