Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I AM LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!

Message 41 of 61

@rk9152 wrote:

Can you substantiate your last claim with quotes from anyone here?

First of all, my opinions don't need to be substantiated. they are my opinions. and to add to my opinions, I believe that Trump Followers are walking a very thin line with treason. or at least enabling treason in this Administration.

And yes, I am having a ball,  because, it is time that many of the Trump followers make the decision to realize what a mess they are all in. and what is happening to this country if someone doesn't actually act. and makes this President resign before he really puts this country down the toilet.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 61

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

rker posted..

IF YOU ALL THINK THAT I HAVE GONE OUT OF MY MIND, PLEASE DON'T THINK SO. I AM ECSTATIC BECAUSE I HAVE ALWAYS STATED THAT UNTIL AMERICANS FEEL IN THEIR HYDER THE DISASTERS OF THIS ADMINISTRATION THEY WILL NOT WAKE UP AND START REALIZING WHAT WE HAVE DONE AND WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY.

THE DOW IS NOW AT 22,400 AND IS NOW LOWER THAN IT WAS DURING THE GREAT DEPRESSION.

================================================================
Its sad that we have so many on this board that hope that things in our country are going to heXX in a hand basket because of Trrump.

The DOW was under 20,000 2 years ago today it ended at 22,858.

Wake up! Things are fine...are they perfect ..no.

I don’t see anyone HOPING “things in our country are going to heXX in a handbasket because of Trump” but those who don’t have their head in the sand recognize that see that it is happening.

Strange that those who lamented that the markets weren’t growing fast enough under Obama see no problem with the markets dropping like a rock under Trump. Why?

Can you substantiate your last claim with quotes from anyone here?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 61

Sure Kidboy , you sound like Capt Smith after the iceberg hit !!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 61

@KidBoy2 wrote:

rker posted..

IF YOU ALL THINK THAT I HAVE GONE OUT OF MY MIND, PLEASE DON'T THINK SO. I AM ECSTATIC BECAUSE I HAVE ALWAYS STATED THAT UNTIL AMERICANS FEEL IN THEIR HYDER THE DISASTERS OF THIS ADMINISTRATION THEY WILL NOT WAKE UP AND START REALIZING WHAT WE HAVE DONE AND WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY.

THE DOW IS NOW AT 22,400 AND IS NOW LOWER THAN IT WAS DURING THE GREAT DEPRESSION.

Its sad that we have so many on this board that hope that things in our country are going to heXX in a hand basket because of Trrump.

I don’t see anyone HOPING “things in our country are going to heXX in a handbasket because of Trump” but those who don’t have their head in the sand recognize that see that it is happening.

Strange that those who lamented that the markets weren’t growing fast enough under Obama see no problem with the markets dropping like a rock under Trump. Why?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 61

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I do have fear and it's well earned fear. We have about 1/3 of all voters who have no standards for our President and they put loyalty to whatever Trump says or does above country. Jim Mattis decided to quit after Trump announced plans to leave Syria. 

Trump Cult members will never object to the non-stop lying and criminal enterprise of their Supreme Leader in the White House.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrkyFkExeKw

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 61

I do have fear and it's well earned fear. We have about 1/3 of all voters who have no standards for our President and they put loyalty to whatever Trump says or does above country. Jim Mattis decided to quit after Trump announced plans to leave Syria. 

Trump Cult members will never object to the non-stop lying and criminal enterprise of their Supreme Leader in the White House.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 61

@rker321 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

William, your last post was outstanding. They have no shame, no character, and they no longer put America first. They are addicted to the Trump Cult, just as Germans were to Hitler in the 1930s. How did that work out for Germany?

And so where the Cubans with Fidel Castro for quite a few years. until, there was no food at the stores, there was no jobs as the ones they used to have, no stores to buy clothes, and they did have Fidel followers that would  work in their neighborhoods and saw that no one spoke or rebel about the Fidel Castro policies, and if you did, you were called a counter revolutionary and put in jail.
Sorry guys, been there and done that.  and saw how many of those who adored Fidel Castro are today in Miami.  

It is just a matter of time. But of course those things don't happen in the USA or so many think. 

Wait and see when the people start suffering. when they start by not being able to meet their needs. then and only then you will see them wake up.

Have no fear, this is not Cuba of the '60s nor the Party line - Germany in the '30s. As to suffering - more people have jobs today than 2 years ago. And - soon there will be less troops in harms way.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

I AM LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!

Message 48 of 61

As I stated many times, Trump Cult members never hold him accountable for anything negative. When the market was soaring, they couldn't stop talking about it. But now the stock market's in a free fall thanks to the unstability of Trump and his Trade War policies. 

In Trump World, when the market rises, Trump gets the credit. 

In Trump World, when the market's in a free fall, it has nothing to do with Trump.

It reminds me of the time when gas prices rose to more than $5 per gallon, our Obama Haters blamed him. But when gas prices fell to the low $2 area, it had nothing to do with President Obama. They are now our Trump Cult members.

The above proves that Trump Cult members are the biggest political hypocrites you will find anywhere.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 61

Donald is now going so far, it is not just the tanking of Wall Street, it is not just the bankruptcy that is looming over the Oil / Gas companies...it is that the jobless numbers are increasing and manufacturing activity is also decreasing.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 61

rker posted..

Its sad that we have so many on this board that hope that things in our country are going to heXX in a hand basket because of Trump.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors