Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I AM LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!

Message 31 of 61

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Have no fear, this is not Cuba of the '60s nor the Party line - Germany in the '30s. As to suffering - more people have jobs today than 2 years ago. And - soon there will be less troops in harms way.

YES, ANN COULTER (AKA RK)   OF COURSE THIS IS NOT CUBA. BUT OBVIOUSLY  AS USUAL YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND POSTS.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER THEY ARE CUBANS OR GERMANS OR ITALIANS OF FRENCH OR BRITISH. PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE AND THEY REACT THE SAME WHEN THEIR POCKETBOOKS ARE TOUCHED AND THEIR NEEDS ARE NOT MET. REMEMBER THE FRENCH REVOLUTION? THE RUSSIAN REVOLUTION.

PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE  REMEMBER THAT.

Was it the Russian revolution or the French revolution that was caused by an elected President fulfilling his campaign promises and creating job creation conditions?

Or maybe it was Cuba.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 61

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Have no fear, this is not Cuba of the '60s nor the Party line - Germany in the '30s. As to suffering - more people have jobs today than 2 years ago. And - soon there will be less troops in harms way.

YES, ANN COULTER (AKA RK)   OF COURSE THIS IS NOT CUBA. BUT OBVIOUSLY  AS USUAL YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND POSTS.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER THEY ARE CUBANS OR GERMANS OR ITALIANS OF FRENCH OR BRITISH. PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE AND THEY REACT THE SAME WHEN THEIR POCKETBOOKS ARE TOUCHED AND THEIR NEEDS ARE NOT MET. REMEMBER THE FRENCH REVOLUTION? THE RUSSIAN REVOLUTION.

RK does have a point. We are not Cuba. Cuba never shut down its government and never abandoned its allies. But Cuba had an advantage, they never had Republicans. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 61

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 61

The stock market finished down over 400 points today, Friday, making it the worst week since 2008.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 61

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Can you substantiate your last claim with quotes from anyone here?

First of all, my opinions don't need to be substantiated. they are my opinions. and to add to my opinions, I believe that Trump Followers are walking a very thin line with treason. or at least enabling treason in this Administration.

And yes, I am having a ball,  because, it is time that many of the Trump followers make the decision to realize what a mess they are all in. and what is happening to this country if someone doesn't actually act. and makes this President resign before he really puts this country down the toilet.

Unsubstantiated claims like that are no more than meaningless insults and contribute nothing of value to a discussion.

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

First of all, my opinions don't need to be substantiated. they are my opinions. and to add to my opinions, I believe that Trump Followers are walking a very thin line with treason. or at least enabling treason in this Administration.

And yes, I am having a ball,  because, it is time that many of the Trump followers make the decision to realize what a mess they are all in. and what is happening to this country if someone doesn't actually act. and makes this President resign before he really puts this country down the toilet.

Unsubstantiated claims like that are no more than meaningless insults and contribute nothing of value to a discussion.

I agree,  the amount of unsubstantiated claims that I have seen in this message board  have never contributed to a meaningful discussion. I am sure that you also will agree with me and take note.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 61

@gordyfl wrote:

I

@gordyfl wrote:

I see the stock market is up 300 points as of 10:30 am. I think investors see a budget deal passing the Senate.

USA Today: All eyes are on the Senate as it prepares to vote Friday on a temporary funding bill passed by the House on Thursday night that could keep the federal government open through Feb. 8.

The bill’s chances of getting 60 votes to pass the Senate remain uncertain after the House inserted $5.7 billion to go toward funding president’s Trump’s border wall, an issue Democrats oppose.

But, on Friday morning, Trump urged Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to use the so-called “nuclear option” – which requires only a simple majority – to pass the measure.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2018/12/21/worst-december-stock-market-dow/2386060002/

I don't know about you, but I'm going to be spending my money more carefully. I don't feel comfortable with our economic future.

I doan't blame you,  I don't know what will happen today, but the future of our money in the market doesn't feel that secure. but, if this is the beginning of the end of this Administration I am willing to loose my money and perhaps we can save this country.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 61

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 61

I see the stock market is up 300 points as of 10:30 am. I think investors see a budget deal passing the Senate.

USA Today: All eyes are on the Senate as it prepares to vote Friday on a temporary funding bill passed by the House on Thursday night that could keep the federal government open through Feb. 8.

The bill’s chances of getting 60 votes to pass the Senate remain uncertain after the House inserted $5.7 billion to go toward funding president’s Trump’s border wall, an issue Democrats oppose.

But, on Friday morning, Trump urged Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to use the so-called “nuclear option” – which requires only a simple majority – to pass the measure.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2018/12/21/worst-december-stock-market-dow/2386060002/

I don't know about you, but I'm going to be spending my money more carefully. I don't feel comfortable with our economic future.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 61

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Snoopy48 posted...

I don’t see anyone HOPING “things in our country are going to heXX in a handbasket because of Trump” but those who don’t have their head in the sand recognize that see that it is happening.

=================================================================

The sky is falling.

What an intelligent response. Why do you think the sky is falling?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 61
Snoopy48 posted...

I don’t see anyone HOPING “things in our country are going to heXX in a handbasket because of Trump” but those who don’t have their head in the sand recognize that see that it is happening.

=================================================================

The sky is falling.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors