Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

I AM LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!

Message 61 of 61

FIRST OF ALL, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR. 

NOW.

WHY I AM LOVING WHAT IS HAPPENING TODAY.

1 STILL HOPING FOR  A SHUT DOWN. IF TRUMP WANTS HIS WALL, AND IS NOW HAVING A TANTRUM ABOUT IT. BY ALL MEANS REPUBLICANS GIVE HIM HIS WALL. LOL LOL  LOL

2.  THE DOW IS NOW AT 22,400  AND IS NOW LOWER THAN IT WAS DURING THE GREAT DEPRESSION.  GREAT!!!!!!!  ALL OF THOSE THAT ARE NOW LIVING FROM THEIR 401k, BONDS, AND STOCKS,  ARE SEEING THEIR ASSETS HIT A LOW THAT MANY  WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO RECUPERATE.    LOVE IT.

3.-  INTEREST RATES HAVE RISEN 4 TIMES THIS YEAR. GREAT!!!!!!.  NOW MANY PEOPLE ARE PAYING QUITE A BIT OF MONEY ON THEIR MORTGAGES, AND CREDIT CART DEBT.  LOVE IT.  SO THEIR TAX CUTS HAVE DIMINISHED  SUBSTANTIALLY.

4.-  WE ARE NOW "WINNING OVER ISIS"   LOL  LOL  LOL.  AND NOW PUTIN IS ECSTATIC WITH TRUMP AND HIS DECISION'S TO LEAVE SYRIA.  AMAZING A GREAT POLICY FOR PUTIN SYRIA, TURKEY AND IRAN.  

SO MANY THINGS THAT WE "HAVE TO BE GRATEFUL TO TRUMP"  ABOUT THAT I CANNOT COUNT OUR BLESSINGS ENOUGH.

IF YOU ALL THINK THAT I HAVE GONE OUT OF MY MIND, PLEASE DON'T THINK SO. I AM ECSTATIC BECAUSE I HAVE ALWAYS STATED THAT UNTIL AMERICANS  FEEL IN THEIR HYDER THE DISASTERS   OF THIS ADMINISTRATION THEY WILL NOT WAKE UP AND START REALIZING WHAT WE  HAVE DONE AND WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors