Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I AM LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!

Message 21 of 61

@rk9152 wrote:

He said he would accept responsibility for doing whatever it took to force the Dems to be rational with regard to border security. Remember, they were all for a fence but would allow the government to be shut down over a wall.

Quite responsible of the President I would say.

And then there is the "idolize" childishness. Oh well, it did earn you a kudo.

Now,  now children!!!!!!!   take a good look at the now "explanation"  as to what he meant when he said about taking responsibility for the shutdown.
he was "saving" the country from a national security disaster.
You all need to understand how this President deals with his crowd and what his crowds seem to believe.    Please,  do have pity for them.  they are now  a mentally challenged crowd  that will not have the ability to think. 
It is a common problem that people that suffer from brain damage often have. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 61

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Panjandrum posted...

Quit playing the blame game. Republicans (until Jan.) are the majority in congress and have the Executive. Must I explain that they could have kept the government open if they wanted to with no help from Democrats? Why did they choose to shut it down?

===========================================================

Because they needed 60 members of the Senate to pass their bill.

Schumer and the Democrats could have keep the government from shutting down by passed the bill to fund the wall...but no they did not care enough about protecting our border...they are responsible for the shut down.

Funny, but the president you idolize said that he is respopsible for the shut down.

He said he would accept responsibility for doing whatever it took to force the Dems to be rational with regard to border security. Remember, they were all for a fence but would allow the government to be shut down over a wall.

Quite responsible of the President I would say.

And then there is the "idolize" childishness. Oh well, it did earn you a kudo.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 61

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:   When the government "shuts down" with an R in the WH (Trump). it is the fault of the  Republicans.

Quit playing the blame game. Republicans (until Jan.) are the majority in congress and have the Executive. Must I explain that they could have kept the government open if they wanted to with no help from Democrats? Why did they choose to shut it down?

It is due to the fact that the Rs are not able to over-ride the sandbagging of the Ds with regard to the President's efforts to fulfill a campaign promise about  border security.

Remember, more than a majority is needed without "going nuclear".

My comments were not a blame game just pointing out the "flexibility" of the Dems with regard to blame.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 61

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Panjandrum posted...

Schumer and the Democrats could have keep the government from shutting down by passed the bill to fund the wall...but no they did not care enough about protecting our border...they are responsible for the shut down.

Funny, but the president you idolize said that he is respopsible for the shut down.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 61
Panjandrum posted...

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 61

rk9152:   When the government "shuts down" with an R in the WH (Trump). it is the fault of the  Republicans.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 61

Hello everyone,

Please remember to post according to the community guidelines, and refrain from insults and inflammatory comments.

Thank you for your cooperation in making the AARP Community a safe and welcoming place for all.
http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 61

@rk9152 wrote:

Was it the Russian revolution or the French revolution that was caused by an elected President fulfilling his campaign promises and creating job creation conditions?

Or maybe it was Cuba.

Oh dear Rk,, I am so sorry,, this is the first time that I see one of your posts and see the confusion that you are encountering.  so sorry, but no problem Merry Christmans.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 61

@rk9152 wrote:

Quite a conundrum!!!

I know,!!!!!!!! especially when Trump went on the Tv  and told  to all Americans that he would own the shutdown. and that he would be proud to owe the shutdown and that he would not blame the Democrats for the shutdown, 
I guess you must have been sleep and didn't see him on TV  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 61

@Richva wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Have no fear, this is not Cuba of the '60s nor the Party line - Germany in the '30s. As to suffering - more people have jobs today than 2 years ago. And - soon there will be less troops in harms way.

YES, ANN COULTER (AKA RK)   OF COURSE THIS IS NOT CUBA. BUT OBVIOUSLY  AS USUAL YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND POSTS.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER THEY ARE CUBANS OR GERMANS OR ITALIANS OF FRENCH OR BRITISH. PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE AND THEY REACT THE SAME WHEN THEIR POCKETBOOKS ARE TOUCHED AND THEIR NEEDS ARE NOT MET. REMEMBER THE FRENCH REVOLUTION? THE RUSSIAN REVOLUTION.

PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE  REMEMBER THAT.

RK does have a point. We are not Cuba. Cuba never shut down its government and never abandoned its allies. But Cuba had an advantage, they never had Republicans. 

Here is a thought to contemplate - when the government "shuts down" with a Dem in the WH (Clinton and Obama) it is the fault of the Republicans. When the government "shuts down" with an R in the WH (Trump). it is the fault of the  Republicans.

Quite a conundrum!!!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors