Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I AM LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!

Message 11 of 61

@rker321 wrote:

dear Rk.  you are returning to your bad habit of not deleting all the previous post from others that have nothing to do with your own post.

Please, as a courtesy to all of us that have to scroll a mile of nothing please, do delete the posts that are not relevant to what you want to say.

I consulted with Rabbi Giovanni on this and he suggested that I point out all the others doing it even worse who seem to go unnoticed. He suggested there may be an obsession with me involved.

I wasn't sure whether to be flattered or to be sure the doors and windows are securely locked.

Or to simply say, "Yes, Mother".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 61

dear Rk.  you are returning to your bad habit of not deleting all the previous post from others that have nothing to do with your own post.

Please, as a courtesy to all of us that have to scroll a mile of nothing please, do delete the posts that are not relevant to what you want to say.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 61

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Quite responsible of the President I would say.

And then there is the "idolize" childishness. Oh well, it did earn you a kudo.

He said he would accept responsibility for doing whatever it took to force the Dems to be rational with regard to border security. Remember, they were all for a fence but would allow the government to be shut down over a wall.

Actually, he said he would be proud to take credit for a SHUTDOWN.  You are gilding his lily. 

No lilies, gilded or otherwise here. He said he would be proud to do what ever it takes to provide border security. If do to the Dems that included shutting down the government.

I keep looking at the lack of talent in his administration. Mattis resigns to protest Trump incompetence.  Zinke resigns due to ethics issues. Kelly fired for trying to bring some competence and order, Sessions fired for geing poor, short, and not committing ethics violations. Brett McGurk resigns to protest Trump incompetence.  If you want to understand how competent a manager is, look at the people he hires and what happens after he hires them.  

If Trump ran a McDonald's like this they would pull his franchise.

Trump incompetence, I told you so. 

How areMattis,  Zinke and McGurk related to the border security issue causing the partial shutdown?

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

He said he would accept responsibility for doing whatever it took to force the Dems to be rational with regard to border security. Remember, they were all for a fence but would allow the government to be shut down over a wall.

Actually, he said he would be proud to take credit for a SHUTDOWN.  You are gilding his lily. 

No lilies, gilded or otherwise here. He said he would be proud to do what ever it takes to provide border security. If do to the Dems that included shutting down the government.

I keep looking at the lack of talent in his administration. Mattis resigns to protest Trump incompetence.  Zinke resigns due to ethics issues. Kelly fired for trying to bring some competence and order, Sessions fired for geing poor, short, and not committing ethics violations. Brett McGurk resigns to protest Trump incompetence.  If you want to understand how competent a manager is, look at the people he hires and what happens after he hires them.  

How areMattis,  Zinke and McGurk related to the border security issue causing the partial shutdown?

Deflection, deflection and more deflection.  LOL  LOL  you have really learned from your leader and now are trying to change the conversation.

Do you know how those people are involved - or are you just covering up with the giggles?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 61

@rker321 wrote:

In order to evaluate how much mentally damaged these people happen to be, I just posted on my Facebook page that I wanted Mexico to pay for the wall, and guess what the answer by many was.

"they have already paid for it, by signing NAFTA   they already paid for the wall  because of the billions that we are going to save.

Figure that one and start LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

Who are "these people" that have you all a-giggle?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 61

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Deflection, deflection and more deflection.  LOL  LOL  you have really learned from your leader and now are trying to change the conversation.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 61

In order to evaluate how much mentally damaged these people happen to be, I just posted on my Facebook page that I wanted Mexico to pay for the wall, and guess what the answer by many was.

"they have already paid for it, by signing NAFTA   they already paid for the wall  because of the billions that we are going to save.

Figure that one and start LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 61

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

I AM LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!

Message 18 of 61

We have a spoiled brat and egonmaniac in the White House who campaigned on the promise that MEXICO would pay for a border wall, not the American taxpayer. And this spoiled brat is shutting down the federal government so he can try to impress his low IQ base.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 61

@rker321 wrote:

Now,  now children!!!!!!!   take a good look at the now "explanation"  as to what he meant when he said about taking responsibility for the shutdown.
he was "saving" the country from a national security disaster.
You all need to understand how this President deals with his crowd and what his crowds seem to believe.    Please,  do have pity for them.  they are now  a mentally challenged crowd  that will not have the ability to think. 
It is a common problem that people that suffer from brain damage often have. 

In reality the "now" explanation makes a lot of sense. We do have (and have had) an illegal immigrant problem. He recognized it and made a campaign promise to deal with it. He is now encountering resistance in dealing with it.

Now, insulting his "mentally challenged" supporters may make some feel good about themselves. But you have to ask yourself, how many of those "mentally challenged" folks can spell "new".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 61

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views