Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I AM LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 61

@CriticalThinking wrote:

RK wrote, "It figures - a racist (and ageist) comment in a post calling the Administration "bigoted".

Can you imagine that? Someone is calling the Trump Administratiion bigoted? I have no idea why anyone would think that?

At long last rk and ct are in agreement. People say it but never seem to come up with any supporting logic.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

I AM LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!

Message 2 of 61

RK wrote, "It figures - a racist (and ageist) comment in a post calling the Administration "bigoted".

Can you imagine that? Someone is calling the Trump Administratiion bigoted? I have no idea why anyone would think that?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 61

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I love it when RK makes me LOL. There are good reasons why White Nationalists identify with Donald Trump, but don't tell RK what they are.

ct (between giggles) does have a great plan - as long as you do not specify what you are talking about you can make obscene claims and insult fellow posters without being challenged.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

I AM LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 61

I love it when RK makes me LOL. There are good reasons why White Nationalists identify with Donald Trump, but don't tell RK what they are.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 61

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Rker, Comrade Trump is destroying what's left of the Republican Party. The blue wave in the 2018 election was just the start, they will pay the price for many years. Remember, old white voters are dying off every year, while the younger generation is completely turned off by the Authoritarian, bigoted Regime in the White House.

Yes, they had some rewards with Trump the past 2 years, but they are killing themselves for the future.

It figures - a racist (and ageist) comment in a post calling the Administration "bigoted".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 61

@gordyfl wrote:

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin left many Wall Street insiders scratching their heads after he made a series of unusual phone calls that led to a weird statement about how the nation’s six largest banks (Wall Street Banks JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley) if they have more than enough credit to extend to businesses and households.

No one can quite figure out why “Mnuchin answered a question that no one seemed to be asking,” as Bloomberg puts it.

Liquidity was not seen as a problem in the economy now and some wondered whether the phone calls signaled that it in fact could become a problem in the near future.

Some are wondering if Mnuchin is worried about a government shutdown. Others think he may be concerned about the Fed Chairman being fired. Or is he worried about the economy in general?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/12/steve-mnuchin-risks-sparking-panic-with-call-to-banks-to...

We are getting together for a coupla drinks later. I'll check with him and let you know (if I remember - depends on what "a coupla" means).

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

I AM LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!

Message 7 of 61

Rker, Comrade Trump is destroying what's left of the Republican Party. The blue wave in the 2018 election was just the start, they will pay the price for many years. Remember, old white voters are dying off every year, while the younger generation is completely turned off by the Authoritarian, bigoted Regime in the White House.

Yes, they had some rewards with Trump the past 2 years, but they are killing themselves for the future.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 61

@rker321 wrote:

Great explanation Rk the problem lies in the fact that most of the previous post seem to disappear when they become too long in the post. 
And yes, I am loving it!!!!  Trump is the gift that keeps on giving

I am sure now that this man will throw this country into chaos as soon as we do have  crisis.  
Any insult that anyone comes ups with, is deserved  and unfortunately  expected.

Sorry guys, but this time you all have a pretty big problem andit is us, the citizens that will be the ones to see that we survive.

What "explanation"?? I mentioned only about the obsession.

By the way, the Rabbi's wife (Sister Maria Theresa) agrees that I should probably check my windows and doors carefully.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 61

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin left many Wall Street insiders scratching their heads after he made a series of unusual phone calls that led to a weird statement about how the nation’s six largest banks (Wall Street Banks JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley) if they have more than enough credit to extend to businesses and households.

No one can quite figure out why “Mnuchin answered a question that no one seemed to be asking,” as Bloomberg puts it.

Liquidity was not seen as a problem in the economy now and some wondered whether the phone calls signaled that it in fact could become a problem in the near future.

Some are wondering if Mnuchin is worried about a government shutdown. Others think he may be concerned about the Fed Chairman being fired. Or is he worried about the economy in general?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/12/steve-mnuchin-risks-sparking-panic-with-call-to-banks-to...

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 61

Great explanation Rk the problem lies in the fact that most of the previous post seem to disappear when they become too long in the post. 
And yes, I am loving it!!!!  Trump is the gift that keeps on giving

I am sure now that this man will throw this country into chaos as soon as we do have  crisis.  
Any insult that anyone comes ups with, is deserved  and unfortunately  expected.

Sorry guys, but this time you all have a pretty big problem andit is us, the citizens that will be the ones to see that we survive.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors