Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: I AM A NATIONALIST!!!!

Message 1 of 13

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

GeorgeC:   How refreshing it is to have a real leader for President that actually stands up for America, who is not beholden to special interests, and is not owned by someone else.

Since you love pictures so much. *dying laughing*

Does that mean you approve of our President being a nationalist - or disapprove of it - or have no idea and just want to insult him?

I think their needle is stuck on insult...  Trump Derangement Syndrome seems to be flourishing within our very far left leaning posters on this forum...

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 13

@Panjandrum wrote:

GeorgeC:   How refreshing it is to have a real leader for President that actually stands up for America, who is not beholden to special interests, and is not owned by someone else.

index.jpg

Does that mean you approve of our President being a nationalist - or disapprove of it - or have no idea and just want to insult him?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 13

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@Epster wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Trump sees nothing wrong with calling himself a NATIONALIST.

Here's another NATIONALIST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWc-vzdXCyw

The only thing he left off was the word  .... white!  But then again being a WHITE NATIONALIST would have a whole "other" connotation.  Right?   I don't think so.  We all no what he means.  So here and "NOW" he's finally telling the TRUTH!

Ah, ye olde mind reading skill is at hand. Truth is, you cannot know what another human means unless they tell you. If the President did not use the word white, then that's not what he meant.

On the contrary, no "mind reading skills" are necessary when it comes to YE OL' 45!  Every time he steps up to the microphone,  he raises his dog whistle and blows and his pack hears his message clear as day.  So as the old saying goes,  "If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....it's a DUCK!"  Period!

See the source image

What is wrong with being a nationalist - without all the hate-filled projecting of some posters?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 13

index.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 13

@JohninPA3 wrote:

OK, so, let me get this straight; you have re-interpreted what Trump said to align with a group that had nothing to do with his speech.  You then inserted words and meanings that were never said nor intended.  Then after you inserted the unsaid words you then utilised a group-think mentality to twist them into something that was never there.  He was speaking about Americans, all Americans.  Your attempts at racial divisivness is shameful and should not be allowed in a public forum.

That's exactly what today's Democrats do and the ones that post on this very forum are left of the left!

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 6 of 13

OK, so, let me get this straight; you have re-interpreted what Trump said to align with a group that had nothing to do with his speech.  You then inserted words and meanings that were never said nor intended.  Then after you inserted the unsaid words you then utilised a group-think mentality to twist them into something that was never there.  He was speaking about Americans, all Americans.  Your attempts at racial divisivness is shameful and should not be allowed in a public forum.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 13

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@Epster wrote:
Ah, ye olde mind reading skill is at hand. Truth is, you cannot know what another human means unless they tell you. If the President did not use the word white, then that's not what he meant.

On the contrary, no "mind reading skills" are necessary when it comes to YE OL' 45!  Every time he steps up to the microphone,  he raises his dog whistle and blows and his pack hears his message clear as day.  So as the old saying goes,  "If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....it's a DUCK!"  Period!

See the source image

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 13

@Epster wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

The only thing he left off was the word  .... white!  But then again being a WHITE NATIONALIST would have a whole "other" connotation.  Right?   I don't think so.  We all no what he means.  So here and "NOW" he's finally telling the TRUTH!

See the source image

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 13

@GeorgeC616169 wrote:

Yes little snow flakes, your sky fell on November 8th, 2016. No, we haven't forgotten that...in fact we've been reveling in it. How refreshing it is to have a real leader for President that actually stands up for America, who is not beholden to special interests, and is not owned by someone else. MAGA & America First!2c3a43a879e50683265cf7ecdcc63578.jpg7e969939c6ffc8c70e05996fa0cda887.jpg45411cc73f096f2e6d53359da04e0a34.jpg82cf1b3bcab27c2e92091c5b13623c25.jpg

Hi @GeorgeC616169 and welcome to these forums. 🙂

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 13

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Ah, ye olde mind reading skill is at hand. Truth is, you cannot know what another human means unless they tell you. If the President did not use the word white, then that's not what he meant. To believe in mind reading is to believe in folly.

BTB, I would consider myself a nationalist as well. Here's that definition (and it is the one I mean, just so you know).

nationalist | ˈnaSH(ə)nələst | noun a person who advocates political independence for a country: a Scottish nationalist. a person with strong patriotic feelings, especially one who believes in the superiority of their country over others. adjective relating to nationalists or nationalism: a nationalist movement.

Stop the stupid: #voteRepublican

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors