Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Hypocrisy or Stupidty: "Anchor Babies

Message 1 of 19

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

We are talking about people "working the system" to gain entry to this country. What has that to do with a "Dictator" or "leaders"?

By your answer you show that you have no intention of answering anything posted on the real subject. You have proved  you are not a no nothing, but fully understand what you are doing and put Trump ahead of everything even the country. The far right in action. I do not know how other veterans feel about what is happening with the far right, but this I will say I never thought I would see this country reach such lows and become a total disgrace to everything we stood for. The US rebuilt the world after WW2, and now it looks like there is a good chance we will destroy it. Who would have ever thought.

The "real subject" is anchor babies. Yet you stray off to WWII and accuse me of not answering anything. Strange!!

What has being a "no nothing" to do with anchor babies? What has my views of President Trump to do with anchor babies? What have veterans to do with anchor babies?

They are a subject all by themselves, needing no side issues as distractions.

Lets start with SAMO SAMO. The nonsense time has expired.

Got it - you're out of ideas again. Bye-bye.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 19

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

We are talking about people "working the system" to gain entry to this country. What has that to do with a "Dictator" or "leaders"?

By your answer you show that you have no intention of answering anything posted on the real subject. You have proved  you are not a no nothing, but fully understand what you are doing and put Trump ahead of everything even the country. The far right in action. I do not know how other veterans feel about what is happening with the far right, but this I will say I never thought I would see this country reach such lows and become a total disgrace to everything we stood for. The US rebuilt the world after WW2, and now it looks like there is a good chance we will destroy it. Who would have ever thought.

The "real subject" is anchor babies. Yet you stray off to WWII and accuse me of not answering anything. Strange!!

What has being a "no nothing" to do with anchor babies? What has my views of President Trump to do with anchor babies? What have veterans to do with anchor babies?

Lets start with SAMO SAMO. The nonsense time has expired.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 19

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 19

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

One thinks it's about "Russian collusion" another thinks it's about racism and the article thinks it's about the law.

What is one to think?

It should be on Fox within the week.

Typical - no logical answer so type "Fox".

Notice no comment on the Trump hotels being involved in this, or Pres. Trump making money out of the program. The far right in action with out directions fom their leaders.

Notice the topic is playing the system (and "racism" to some, of course) not the hotels being used.

I have no idea as to the President's financial arrangements with his properties. But, since you do, why not detail them.

No the subject is Anchor Babies, and the plan to bring people to the US to have them. The leaders gave you bad info. Now are you telling us that you did not know what goes on at the Trump properties? Well Trump makes money on Russian Anchor babies. Yes Trump plays the system for his own profit, and always has. Trump is our new dictator, and thanks to his followers  the country is being destroyed by him.

A valid issue about people "working the system" to become residents quickly deteriorated into what hotels they were staying at, racism,  and Fox - and now "dictator".

The followers will stop at nothing to try and defend their Dictator. You better check with your leaders on your answer as it makes no sense. Now all can see how Trump got elected by using the group of what they used to call know nothings. They even had their own party.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 19

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

One thinks it's about "Russian collusion" another thinks it's about racism and the article thinks it's about the law.

What is one to think?

Notice no comment on the Trump hotels being involved in this, or Pres. Trump making money out of the program. The far right in action with out directions fom their leaders.

Notice the topic is playing the system (and "racism" to some, of course) not the hotels being used.

I have no idea as to the President's financial arrangements with his properties. But, since you do, why not detail them.

No the subject is Anchor Babies, and the plan to bring people to the US to have them. The leaders gave you bad info. Now are you telling us that you did not know what goes on at the Trump properties? Well Trump makes money on Russian Anchor babies. Yes Trump plays the system for his own profit, and always has. Trump is our new dictator, and thanks to his followers  the country is being destroyed by him.

A valid issue about people "working the system" to become residents quickly deteriorated into what hotels they were staying at, racism,  and Fox - and now "dictator".

The followers will stop at nothing to try and defend their Dictator. You better check with your leaders on your answer as it makes no sense. Now all can see how Trump got elected by using the group of what they used to call know nothings. They even had their own party.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 19

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

What is one to think?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 19

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

What is one to think?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 19

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

What is one to think?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 19

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

What is one to think?

Regular Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 19

@john258—RE: Russian women giving birth in trump owned properties—It seems if it’s associated with the Russians, trump’s fat money grubbing fingers will be in the mix.

He is a disgusting human bring.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors