Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hyde-Smith wins Mississippi Senate runoff

Message 1 of 24

@john258 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Oh my, don't worry Jim. This is such a small hornet's nest now, they don't really count.

You're right!

They are masters of deception...  Many times we have discovered much of the noise created on social media with their fake outrage is in reality 10 people with MULTIPLE screen names generating all the noise. Certainly NOT a majority!

Merry Christmas @Soosie  I hope you and your family have a safe and happy New Year.

Well at least none of them are at the mercy of the Russians.

It's fun to watch the disgruntled shift their obsessions back and forth between Germany and Russia.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 24

@jimc91 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Oh my, don't worry Jim. This is such a small hornet's nest now, they don't really count.

You're right!

They are masters of deception...  Many times we have discovered much of the noise created on social media with their fake outrage is in reality 10 people with MULTIPLE screen names generating all the noise. Certainly NOT a majority!

Merry Christmas @Soosie  I hope you and your family have a safe and happy New Year.

Well at least none of them are at the mercy of the Russians.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 24

@n566192l wrote:

rk9152,

The part of the president's speech that upset me the most, was where he seem to be bringing in the color of the Democratic candidate. In a true mocking and very disturbing matter to me. I would think that the president of the United States, would focus on each candidates platform. How each candidate would help Mississippi. How how the Republican candidate would be a better choice in this endeavor. Based solely on her merts, education, years of service to the community, etc

You'd have to be more specific than that. From what you posted I really can't agree or disagree since I don't know what it is that bothered you.

Along that line, what did you think of the posters here bringing in race, gender, and sexual preference of candidates? Some posted stuff that would indicate that such was a major issue to them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 24

You nailed it my friend. This was NOT unexpected at all. I feel for the people of Mississippi. They have had the GOP lead/run the state for a very very long time, and correct me if I am wrong, and look where it has got them. The state unfortunately ranks at or near the bottom in so many categories, and sadly, looks like this trend will continue.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 24

rk9152,

The part of the president's speech that upset me the most, was where he seem to be bringing in the color of the Democratic candidate. In a true mocking and very disturbing matter to me. I would think that the president of the United States, would focus on each candidates platform. How each candidate would help Mississippi. How how the Republican candidate would be a better choice in this endeavor. Based solely on her merts, education, years of service to the community, etc

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 24

Mississippi, the 50th best in everything from elder care to elementary education elected another racist nincompoop. Republicans find this wonderful because it means they can make sure nothing good for all Americans ever hapapens. We'll see how that works for them in 2020 when twice as many GOPer will be looking for a place in the Senate.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 24

@n566192l wrote:

I watched the News clip of Trump at one of her rallies. I was horrified by the words that came out of our presidents mouth. I don't know but her opponent gave her a great run. 

When the president spoke at that rally, I forgot what year it was. I was just so saddened by every single syllable that our president spoke. 

What were those syllables that upset you so???

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 24

sp362

Well stated. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about this with me.

. Nancy

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 24

@rk9152 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Oh my... The party of tolerance seems to be boiling over with bigotry towards the entire state of Mississippi!!  

They are like spoiled brats that never grew up when they don't get their way.

In my opinion, it is not about whether or not she was elected since most people (including myself) never thought she would lose in Mississippi.  The biggest problem I had were the images of Trump, Pence, etc. campaigning for her.  In my opinion, a normal person would have declined to endorse her and would not have stumped for her (she still would have won anyway).

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 24

I am confused. Why would Trump say He was no good for Mississippi. Trump used those stupid facial expressions to get the crowd going. Why did President Trump just stick to how each candidate was going to help Mississippi. And each candidates personal differences in their approaches to this endeavor

Kudos
Views