Honored Social Butterfly

Hunter Biden-Burisma Report Will Go Public ‘Sometime this Summer’

Ron Johnson: Hunter Biden-Burisma Report Will Go Public ‘Sometime this Summer’

Senator Ron Johnson (R., Wisc.) revealed in an interview Monday that, despite coronavirus, his staff is working hard on a report to detail the Senate Homeland Security Committee’s investigation into Burisma and the Bidens, saying that it should be released “sometime this summer.”

“We’re in the process of writing different sections of the report that I’d like to make public sometime this summer,” Johnson, who chairs the Homeland Security Committee told Politico. “But obviously, [the coronavirus] has not been helpful and hampered our efforts.”

He added that his staff is combing over State Department documents and records from the Obama White House provided by the National Archives.

“I’ve got staff that have been devoted to that and they’re working on that stuff from home,” Johnson said. “We — and I — can walk and chew gum at the same time here. This is not taking up massive amounts of staff time.”

Johnson’s probe, which has been sidelined since last month, is examining how D.C.-based consulting firm Blue Star Strategies attempted to “leverage Hunter Biden’s role as a board member of Burisma to gain access to, and potentially influence matters at, the State Department” regarding investigations into Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company whose board Hunter Biden sat on.

The investigation has been criticized by Democrats as the prduct of a partisan desire to harm Biden’s candidacy. Johnson has defended the probe on the basis of transparency, saying he intent on letting “the American people see what this possible corruption is.”

President Trump, told Fox News’ Sean Hannity in March that Johnson’s probe “will be a major issue in the campaign” if Joe Biden becomes the Democratic nominee.

“I will bring that up all the time because I don’t see any way out for them. I don’t see how they can answer those questions. I hope they can, I’d actually prefer it that they can’t but I don’t believe they will be able to answer those questions. That was purely corrupt,” Trump said.

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hunter Biden-Burisma Report Will Go Public ‘Sometime this Summer’

I think the Trump Party should find the secret server Hillary has hidden in Ukraine and get those missing emails off of it, maybe we can finally discover her Benghazi secrets.

Honored Social Butterfly

gruffstuff:  I think the Trump Party should find the secret server Hillary has hidden in Ukraine and get those missing emails off of it, maybe we can finally discover her Benghazi secrets.

Well, we aren't seeing much of Rudy these days............................

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

LOL !!!!!!!!!!

Sure .... Just like Trump's months ago promised "due any day now" horrendous findings on Biden when he sent Giuliani to the Ukraine to dig up (turn anything into something) stuff against Biden.

BTW .... Interestingly, once Giuliani supposedly returned from the Ukraine, we haven't heard anything from him.

Perhaps he stayed there (or rapidly returned) to avoid being indicted along with the two Ukrainian thugs befriended by him and Trump!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

So the Hunter Biden Burisman report will be out this summer? It will be a blockbuster that probably takes up a full paragraph on page 15 of the Loony-Toon Daily. Can't wait 🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

So the Hunter Biden Burisman report will be out this summer? It will be a blockbuster that probably takes up a full paragraph on page 15 of the Loony-Toon Daily. Can't wait

The Russians will release it right before the elections, like they did last time with the DNC server hack after Trump asked them to.

Honored Social Butterfly

What caught my attention was Johnson saying he just wanted transparency...

isn't it interesting that repubs want transparency from all others, but they hide facts and provide no transparency themselves. This is just more ongoing testimony on the hypocrisy of the trump repub party. 
Lie and hide facts in order to win!

Silver Conversationalist

LMAO, This sounds like a Republican plot to assasinate Biden's reputation just before the election, just as they did with Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Honored Social Butterfly

The level of hypocrisy in Trump World is mind boggling. He is the most dishonest, corrupt president in our lifetime.

First, Trump was impeached for illegally trying to push a Russian Ukrainian Dis-Information campaign, in an attempt to destroy the Biden campaign before it started. 

Second, Trump was accused in the Mueller Report of 10 different examples where he Obstructed Justice

Next, Trump hired an array of CONVICTED FELONS to work in his campaign and administration. 

Finally, Trump is a PATHOGICAL LIAR.

We have someone in this forum who constantly uploads bogus right wing conspiracy theories, obviously trying to malign the character of anyone who opposes his leader in the White House. But in 5 years, despite all of the above, he never said one negative word about Trump. 

Honored Social Butterfly

I hear you CeeTee. Brings new meaning to the term blindfolded, doesn't it???
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png