Celebrate Social Security's birthday by pledging to vote to protect it for current and future generations. Learn more

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Huh?

Message 1 of 7

@john258wrote:

I have said in here quite a few times ICE is the new SS for our Dictator. Hope all watched PPS Frontline last night as they showed ICE in operation on Long Island last year and what they did to a lot of people who did nothing wrong. I just finished a week trip which took me along the border in Arizona, and CA. Saw a new prison in Arizona which I would bet will be the prototype for the ICE (SS) camps that will spring up before long. One item to show how the far right acts. Went through a county in Arizona going to the border. Really was very little there, but lots of open space. Day later was watching FOX News (War Stories with Ollie) they had a segment on a border raid on smugglers coming to US from Mexico. The raid was in the area i had gone through (about 75 miles north of the border). The sheriff was saying what a big problem these illegals were who crossed the border. Well the Sheriff in the county just south of the one on TV has said he has no problem with illegals crossing the border as there are very few, and he is on the border. Could be there are long tunnels to the next country. No what I saw at the end of the segment was that is was made years ago, and some years ago the sheriff  of the county (75 miles from border) was proved to be a liar. Fox and the far right at work again, and the followers would think it was true.

Thanks for the heads up on the Frontline episode, John.  I record them all....time to go watch last nights.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

@Panjandromwrote:

We have a Kleptocracy staffed by the Kakistocracy.

Wow.  Well done, Panjan, well done.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

I have said in here quite a few times

Keep saying it, old people forget in twenty minutes.

Keep saying it

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

I have said in here quite a few times ICE is the new SS for our Dictator. Hope all watched PPS Frontline last night as they showed ICE in operation on Long Island last year and what they did to a lot of people who did nothing wrong. I just finished a week trip which took me along the border in Arizona, and CA. Saw a new prison in Arizona which I would bet will be the prototype for the ICE (SS) camps that will spring up before long. One item to show how the far right acts. Went through a county in Arizona going to the border. Really was very little there, but lots of open space. Day later was watching FOX News (War Stories with Ollie) they had a segment on a border raid on smugglers coming to US from Mexico. The raid was in the area i had gone through (about 75 miles north of the border). The sheriff was saying what a big problem these illegals were who crossed the border. Well the Sheriff in the county just south of the one on TV has said he has no problem with illegals crossing the border as there are very few, and he is on the border. Could be there are long tunnels to the next country. No what I saw at the end of the segment was that is was made years ago, and some years ago the sheriff  of the county (75 miles from border) was proved to be a liar. Fox and the far right at work again, and the followers would think it was true.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

We have a Kleptocracy staffed by the Kakistocracy.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

A lot of ICE are hater's of anyone not WASP.    Reminder Bannon created a Breitty headquarters in TX so that those haters could be closer to the GOP hatefest.  (Josh Green)   

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Huh?

Message 7 of 7

https://www.buzzfeed.com/salvadorhernandez/ices-top-lawyer-in-seattle-has-been-charged-with-stealing...

A Top ICE Attorney Has Been Charged With Stealing Immigrants' Identities

Raphael A. Sanchez is accused of stealing the information of seven immigrants while their cases were under review by US Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The chief counsel for US Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Seattle has been charged with stealing the identities of multiple immigrants for financial gain.

According to an indictment filed this week, ICE's top attorney in its Seattle office allegedly devised a plan to steal the identities of seven immigrants over a four-year period while their cases were being processed by the federal immigration agency.

Can we keep the immigrants and deport this guy?

At the very least disbar him and put him behind bars?

I hear Trump is hiring, $ 11.00 a hour. 

Kudos
Views
Replies