Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How to stop abortions in America

Message 1 of 75

@jimc91 wrote:

@mimi0000 wrote:

When I see someone holding and anti abortions sign I aske them how many unwanted children have they adopted.

And that comment justifies murdering a baby in the womb?

And forcing others to abide with your warped religious beliefs justifies murdering women with coathangers and condemning families to poverty?

By the way, if it's really a baby, why don't all you fundies just agree to adopt them and take them home to raise so the mother can keep her job and not slide further into poverty with her other children?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 75

The fanatic Fundamentalists who think abortion is a sin, and forcing a rape victim to bear her attackers spawn is Holy will never give up their hatefilled, demented dogma. But We the People do NOT need to participate in their misogynistic hate.

The only thing anti-abortion laws accomplish is producing more unwanted, abused children, more poverty and more dead mothers. No rich women are affected, just as none were affected before Roe v Wade. Only those who lack the resources to obtain a safe, legal abortion elsewhere will be burdened with unwanted children, which keeps the mother in poverty and the labor market supply higher than the demand driving down wages.

These domestic terrorists have control of the Republican Party, and only by preventing their moronic candidates from gaining office can we restore sanity to this issue. The fundies will vote for ANYTHING that agrees with their dogma - even a wussy grabbing psychopathic serial adulterer. That's a great candidate for Putin who has spent his entire life devising ways to destroy America, not so good for those of us who love Freedom.

NO MORE GOPers IN ANY ELECTED OFFICE!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 75

@jimc91 wrote:

@mimi0000 wrote:

When I see someone holding and anti abortions sign I aske them how many unwanted children have they adopted.

Has Trump ever paid for an abortion for a women? He has spent time with a lot of them over the years. Was that OK to use women that way for years. How can you support him as he has violated every norm Christians are supposed to live by per a lot EV Pastors.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 75

@mimi0000 wrote:

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 75

Response to original topic subject:

First and foremost, stop unwanted sexual contact (as the potus is familiar with).

Second, prevent another classist, racist, rapist, generation (the sons) of the current classist, racist, rapist in control of the United States of America now continuing this activity (which they currently are continuing according to reports (e.g., JR affair; something to be proud of according to trumpism).

How about we all learn to be civil and honest and be true to ourselves?

#VegasStrong

#NeverTrump

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 75

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 75

@Richva wrote:

I can't believe no one thought of this.  Just stand outside a Woman's health clinic with a sign that says "I will pay for all your prenatal medical expense and either adopt or financially support the resulting child. 

I bet you would have more takers than you can handle. 

And then you woke up. Nice dream. In the middle of the night while you slumbered it may even have seemed plausible. But I have a question: How do you know the people with the signs aren't pedophiles, or white slavers, or worse? How do you know they can support the child?

This process is already in place. Any woman can choose to give her baby up for adoption at any time, to people who have been thoroughly vetted by expert and responsible government and private agencies.

Standing in the streets with signs... oy.

Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 75

@DanielA231577 wrote:

It is the Democrats that support abortions. Many of them even celebrate it. I cannot support such a belief. 

Yet you can support  these beliefs: It is ok to cheat people then have to pay 24 million to them for doing it., Try and steal 3million for a city in a deal with them, rape your wife, lie over 90% of the time, kill people crossing the border, steal kids from their parents, cheat everyone you do business with, start and steal from fake charities you started then pay 200,000 fine, not pay you suppliers, use hit men in your business, pay off the women you took advantage of, and we do not know how many children the violated women had, and how many abortions were used.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 75

Less unwanted pregnancies = less abortions. Teach , inform , and help people not to suffer unwanted pregnancies. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 75

It is the Democrats that support abortions. Many of them even celebrate it. I cannot support such a belief. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Claim your 1,000 Welcome bonus points!

Get Started with AARP Rewards.

Top Authors