It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How to stop abortions in America

Message 61 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

How about we end bank robbery by putting signs outside of banks saying, "Come on in and take what you want".

And then there is prostitution. Hire a bunch of young ladies with signs saying, "Name it - you got it".

Sorry rich - it just isn't rational. 

I expected the folks trying to stop women from having the procedure to avoid any personal expense or inconvenience.  Just making a point. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

How about we end bank robbery by putting signs outside of banks saying, "Come on in and take what you want".

Replace "bank" with "The U.S. Treasury" and Trump has basically done that for the wealthy!

And then there is prostitution. Hire a bunch of young ladies with signs saying, "Name it - you got it".

Trump would be first in line ..... a whole lot cheaper than the $130,000 he has paid to keep "young ladies" quiet!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 65

Sorry rich - it just isn't rational. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 65

@Richva wrote:

I can't believe no one thought of this.  Just stand outside a Woman's health clinic with a sign that says "I will pay for all your prenatal medical expense and either adopt or financially support the resulting child. 

I bet you would have more takers than you can handle. 

I don't think so -  It does not seem to be the economics of the problem that is the deciding factor - Course it doesn't seem to be the easier, softer way either -

The easier, softer way would be to be on birth control.
Then if one doubts if it worked or if it wasn't in use, due to some poor planning,  there is Plan B (emergency contraception) available the next couple of days - the sooner the better.  No Rx - it is OTC.  You take it just to be sure that pregnancy is not a result of the soon-past passion.

Then if those might not work and you begin to feel pregnant in the next couple of weeks; affirm by a pregnancy test, also readily available - RU486 is available with an Rx. after pregnancy is confirmed by the doc.  A couple of pills, some minor discomfort and Wah-Lah - 

• adiós, adieu, addio, adeus. ...
  • aloha. ...
  • arrivederci. ...
  • ciao. ...
  • auf Wiedersehen. ...
  • au revoir. ...
  • bon voyage. ...
  • sayonara.

IOW - DONE !!! And ALL without having to go to another place, plan it, to get a more invasive procedure.

Now with all these methods of pretty much immediate handling of the problem - why wait ????

Is it a matter of time management, indecision or just plain procrastination, hoping that it is just a bad dream and it will go away.  Is it just a power thing - I want it, I want it when I want it.?

P.S. actually we did pay for all those things and more when we adopted our daughter - I could not have kids due to a bad result to an abortion before Roe vs Wade.

With the above early choices - why not leave the invasive procedure to those who had no other choice because of some medical problem with mother / baby.   Yes, I think the reason is important as well as the timing. 

I believe that women should have the choice - but they don't get the timing since we have ways to handle it pretty much immediately - they just need to act - since they know what caused it.

WP 05/30/2019 - Miracle ! A 23 weeker - World's Smallest Surviving Baby Goes Home

* * * * It's Always Something . . . Roseanne Roseannadanna
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

How to stop abortions in America

Message 65 of 65

I can't believe no one thought of this.  Just stand outside a Woman's health clinic with a sign that says "I will pay for all your prenatal medical expense and either adopt or financially support the resulting child. 

I bet you would have more takers than you can handle. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs