Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How stupid are the RW

Message 1 of 9

Here is something for all to think about. Last night on PBS program that C. Ammanpor hosts they had a guest who has written a book about what we call today Trumps base. He started the book over 8 years ago (that was before Trump) with research. The research was geared to States which were Red and had not or would not expand Medicaid even though most of the Reb. voters in the state needed the help. That meant the group turned out mainly white, rural, plus what the experts have told us about the Trump core voters. In MO. at one focus group session a older white man showed up to take part. He was on Oxygen, had a walker, and a lot of medical problems. He would have been helped a lot with improved Medicaid. He was against it. Why? He said he loved Trump and would support him, and did not want an expansion because of these brown illegals invading this country and taking over destroying his life style. (Trump was in Office so this was near the end of research.) In Tenn. groups attending sessions were asked to vote on the expansion and voted no. Main reason: Brown invaders crossing our border destroying our white life style. This was what they heard from beginning till end of research. This got rolling with the Tea Party and found someone in Trump to carry the banner. Little do they know what they found is a person who is using them to be a Dictator. We were told you will not change these people with rational arguments they are what I call the bed rock enablers.  Now based on what this person    put forwarded my answer to the thread question is very very very.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

@Soosie wrote:

Here's what I think.  The RW is not stupid enough to have a heading calling a group stupid.  That is a bit low class for most people, even Liberals.  I hate to see someone foolish enough to do this.  

That’s the same thing you said about Jim and his habit of calling Dems “Dims,” right? Oh wait....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

@Soosie wrote:

Here's what I think.  The RW is not stupid enough to have a heading calling a group stupid.  That is a bit low class for most people, even Liberals.  I hate to see someone foolish enough to do this.  

But the RW is stupid enough to support a President that calls other people:

(1) PENCIL NECK

(2) POCAHANTAS

(3) SLIMEBALL

(4) GOOFBALL ATHEIST

(5) MISS PIGGY

(6) CRAZY

(7) CROOKED

and on and on and on.

This President is the POSTER CHILD for LOW CLASS, and yet, the RW supports him wholeheartedly.

As an old saying goes........ "You are judged by the company you keep."

If the RW supports him; then they support his kind of behavior.

If not stupid, then the RW must, at the least, be as low class as their LEADER.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

@Soosie wrote:
They don’t think. They feel. @ManicProgressive..............So do you think it wise to call a group of people stupid? I think it shows little class.

If you read what the experts have told us about this group it fits. Telling the truth is class. Not telling the truth would be little class.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9
They don’t think. They feel. @ManicProgressive..............So do you think it wise to call a group of people stupid? I think it shows little class.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

They don’t think. They feel.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

@Soosie wrote:

Last night at his rally Trump told the people attending he was full funding a project for  the Great Lakes that has been around for a number of years. The crowd stood and cheered. Well guess what if you look at his budget request he is doing no such thing. now why would people stand and cheer something that is not true. The experts proved correct again.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

How stupid are the RW

Message 9 of 9

Donald makes a big thing about talking points.   His admin does the same thing.   And the maga folks cheer.   Do those folks realize that this is just talk, there is zero funding for any of these ideas?

Pence said we, aka NASA, is going back to the moon.   Do the donald supporters comprehend that there is no funding for this goal?   Hey, maybe they like the idea that we can give Russia more cash and the US can travel with them...or the Chinese.     NASA funding - peanuts.

$4Trillion ....when in fact the dollars repatriated: $ 665B    

How many more lies will these folks believe?      Cheering crowds are blindly ignorant that they are being told lies.   https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-27/trump-s-offshore-cash-promise-falters-as-665-bill...

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors