Honored Social Butterfly

How informed are Republican voters?

A self-described "transsexual Satanist anarchist" has won the Republican nomination for the sheriff’s job in Cheshire County, N.H. -- a victory she says proves “the system is utterly and hopelessly broken.”

Aria DiMezzo, who ran with the campaign slogan “F*** the Police” and says she had expected to lose to a write-in candidate, won the nomination for Cheshire County sheriff on Tuesday. The victory was first reported by Inside Sources.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/transexual-satanist-anarchist-picks-up-gop-sheriff-nh-county

Two take-aways: 1. Most Republican voters place Party above EVERYTHING. 2. We CANNOT allow cretins to select our leaders.

VOTE THEM OUT

THEN

LOCK THEM UP

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I'm not asking about "Republican"

I'm not asking about "Democrat"

I want to know when we, United States of America citizens, will take back America? It's not MAGA but TBA! My America does NOT encourage American against American! My America does NOT vote for a racist, rapist, sexist, classist, person...

I would like to know what liquor, drug (legal or otherwise), or other influence is involved; I'd like to stop caring, the only way to do that is if we know what the Trump Admin is providing...

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Honored Social Butterfly

Consider: Cohen on Republicans:

Why Republicans support Trump:

We're stupid! 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

OLDERSCOUT posted-Two take-aways: 1. Most Republican voters place Party above EVERYTHING. 2. We CANNOT allow cretins to select our leaders.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Most Democrats voters place party and their faulty candidate above anything else with their  slogan "anybody but Trump"  The real cretins have very low standards when picking their leaders.

Honored Social Butterfly

easy said "
The real cretins have very low standards when picking their leaders." Then how do you explain Trump. OOPS!!!! Vote him out and then lock him up!!
Biden/Harris 2020
Esteemed Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

OLDERSCOUT posted-Two take-aways: 1. Most Republican voters place Party above EVERYTHING. 2. We CANNOT allow cretins to select our leaders.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Most Democrats voters place party and their faulty candidate above anything else with their  slogan "anybody but Trump"  The real cretins have very low standards when picking their leaders.

Low standards?!  Did you actually read the Fox News article?  Are you saying Aria DiMezzo isn't a "faulty candidate"?

Pretty obvious that the GOP got had.

DiMezzo said she was trying to prove "how clueless the average voter is" and by getting elected, she did just that!

From the article:

"Sweet Satan, how can you not be an anarchist?!" she wrote. "Between 75 and 80 percent of the primary voters -- the ones alleged to be more politically aware than the average voter -- were completely and totally ignorant of who they were voting for! What is the percentage with the average voter? 90 percent? 95 percent? These people are deciding who gets to rule you,” she said, before calling on Cheshire County to secede from both New Hampshire and the U.S.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png