When it comes to your workout, there are good reasons not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Reply
Info Seeker
0
Kudos
891
Views

Re: How did everyone get it so wrong?

891 Views
Message 11 of 88

We all think that only what we think is the truth.follow the facts. Donald trump has trouble telling the truth,than he said that is not what is in my heart I don't know because I am not a heart surgeon 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
891
Views
Info Seeker
3
Kudos
784
Views

Re: How did everyone get it so wrong?

784 Views
Message 12 of 88

Proving once more that you can't fix stupid, enjoy your fascist Merica!

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
784
Views
Info Seeker
4
Kudos
782
Views

Re: How did everyone get it so wrong?

782 Views
Message 13 of 88

LOL!! Yeah look at how he is appointing all of his fellow billionaires to positions where they can all

rob the national treasury! You people will get what you deserve! President Obama is the last US

President, this thief in chief, russian lackey will NEVER be!

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
782
Views
Info Seeker
7
Kudos
823
Views

Re: How did everyone get it so wrong?

823 Views
Message 14 of 88

Get off Bengazi already so 4 died how many did Bush send to Iraq to die for no reason except to look tuff

Report Inappropriate Content
7
Kudos
823
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
841
Views

Re: How did everyone get it so wrong?

841 Views
Message 15 of 88

@ChasKy53 wrote:



Facts are rarely, if ever, synonymous with right wing opinion.


--

Of course only those opinions from the left are correct?  For some reason your statement reflects more bias than truth.  Does that apply to your other posts?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
841
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
891
Views

Re: How did everyone get it so wrong?

891 Views
Message 16 of 88

@alferdpacker wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@dw35993411 wrote:

 

We have the best health care system in the world.


Really? Then tell me why we fall behind countries with national health care plans in most health statistics, including life expectancy and infant mortality?


Cuba's infant mortality rate not only is lower than the United States - it has been lower for over twenty-five years...

Same with Cuba's longevity being greater than the US...

 

Love those conservative false facts and outright lies...

 


Facts are rarely, if ever, synonymous with right wing opinion.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
891
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
884
Views

Re: How did everyone get it so wrong?

884 Views
Message 17 of 88

GailL1 wrote: chasky53 in blue text)

?


The devil is always in the details.

And you missed a listing few

So instead of trying to create more subsidies, we need to stop the ones that are currently happening.

Would you say that if there were subsidies involved in you getting your health care?

I posted the other day about the advantages we would get from doing away with employer sponsored health care coverage.

Only if it is replaced with the right thing.

It is one of the largest, if not THE largest, tax expenditure on the books.

A single payer national health care system would indeed be much better.

It is compensation but only pseudo-compensation.

Think of all the advantages we would get if we did away with it.

1.  People would get it in the form of salary - the recent reporting requirement of this figure being reported to everybody on their W-2 tells everybody what the figure is.

Do you know those that lost employer provided health care and actually got a raise equal to the health care program they lost?  I sure know folks who lost theirs and received no compensation at all.

2.  By being reported as earnings and not a pseudo-compensation benefit, everybody's Social Security earning would go up.

But is that the most efficient way to assure that everyone has health care in America? Their taxes would go up also.

3.  We would collect a whole lot more in payroll taxes to help out Medicare and Social Security

More taxes for people to pay too. A single payer makes more sense.

4.  If we stay with some sort of universal health care coverage, this would give us more healthier people in the individual risk pool.

Universal single payer coverage is exactly what I have always supported.

5.  It would also be better to get employers out of the health care coverage picture in case we ever do consider a move to single payer.  No need to involve employers in subsidizing a single payer system.

Most all  employers are not going to pass savings on to employees when they shed the responsibility for health care. A tax on employers and a tax on employees would support a universal health care system. The tax on employees would be far less than what they spend for employee health care. The true way to get employers out of providing health care is a single payer national health care system.


 


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
884
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
936
Views

Re: How did everyone get it so wrong?

936 Views
Message 18 of 88

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@dw35993411 wrote:

 

We have the best health care system in the world.


Really? Then tell me why we fall behind countries with national health care plans in most health statistics, including life expectancy and infant mortality?


Cuba's infant mortality rate not only is lower than the United States - it has been lower for over twenty-five years...

Same with Cuba's longevity being greater than the US...

 

Love those conservative false facts and outright lies...

 

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
936
Views
Info Seeker
0
Kudos
927
Views

Re: How did everyone get it so wrong?

927 Views
Message 19 of 88

All those folks need to get a life, obey current laws, stop blaiming everyone else and find a job get a life and leave the rest of us alone. The word says " A man that will not work, shall not eat "


@g690185b wrote:

listen Mr. Trump is a salesman. A darn good one or no one would have voted for him, including myself.Am I sorry ? No! .Actually I want to see new ideas from a non-polition. As for how close he is to Mr.Putin, Just remember. Keep your freinds close and your enemies closer. I think this is headed for a huge reverse in the way everyone else looks at us Americans.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
927
Views
Gold Conversationalist
7
Kudos
894
Views

Re: How did everyone get it so wrong?

894 Views
Message 20 of 88

I wanted to die a happy man with Hillary at the helm.  I know others hated her but she was a hell of a lot better than the alternative and that's exactly what we got.  

 

Enjoy!!

Report Inappropriate Content
7
Kudos
894
Views