Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families was developed by AARP to help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to obtain a free copy.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How did everyone get it so wrong?

Message 31 of 88

@coast2coastmark wrote:

Since   50%  of the people on here  voted for  the Pres  elect  when  he and his  Republican  billionaires  come for our  Social   Security  and  Medicare we will all feel we were fleeced by the  greatest  sales man  since  the ponzi scheme.  He said he wouldn't  touch our   senior  items but   since when  did he ever tell the truth.  He still tells  people he did not mock  the  handicap  guy even when it is front and center on TV   everyday.  Just imagine if  Twitter went  bankrupt  I would bet he   would have one of his billlionaire friend  buy it so he could still tweet  tweet.

Thankfully, one man's opinion who has a strong bias. The man hasn't even taken office yet.

Try dwelling on all the jobs looking like they're coming back to the US.

Make America great --again!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 88

Since   50%  of the people on here  voted for  the Pres  elect  when  he and his  Republican  billionaires  come for our  Social   Security  and  Medicare we will all feel we were fleeced by the  greatest  sales man  since  the ponzi scheme.  He said he wouldn't  touch our   senior  items but   since when  did he ever tell the truth.  He still tells  people he did not mock  the  handicap  guy even when it is front and center on TV   everyday.  Just imagine if  Twitter went  bankrupt  I would bet he   would have one of his billlionaire friend  buy it so he could still tweet  tweet.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 88

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As usual, Gail focuses on the trivial, in this case, an exception. But the main point of my argument stands true. The entire American Health Care Insurance Premium system is based upon subsidies for everyone. Without those subsidies, which are eventually paid for by the federal government (the taxpayer), very few people could afford the real premiums.

So why do people complain about those on Obamacare receiving health insurance premium subsidies when they also receive a similar subsidy for their insurance premiums?

Everyone receiving subsidized healthcare insurance is synonymous with no one receiving subsidies for healthcare insurance.

Did you read this before you hit "post"? Did you mean to say: Everyone having their insurance subsidized is synonymous with everyone having insurnace? I hope so, because that makes sense.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 88

rker - So wrong on so many fronts.

Der Trumper promised to build a wall across the Mexian border, deport 11 million people and start a trade war with China. Only a very few who voted for him actually think any of those things would be an improvement.

The absolute, verified fact is that Republicans kept anything from being done to make things better. While the absurd degree of certitude you require for cause and effect is not  present, nobody I've seen has suggested the failure to improve workers standard of living was the driving factor in the dissatisfaction with Government that Der Trumper tapped into. There are ZERO reputable studies claiming the dissatisfaction was with a "Marxist agenda". You also seem to confuse Marxism with social justice.

Der Trumper made a full sweep of blaming minorities - Blacks, women, the poor, Muslims were all targeted.

Just a tiny drop of factual evidence would do wonders to improve your disertations.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

How did everyone get it so wrong?

Message 35 of 88

NH said, "Everyone receiving subsidized healthcare insurance is synonymous with no one receiving subsidies for healthcare insurance."

I don't understand what point he's trying to make.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 88

listen Mr. Trump is a salesman. A darn good one or no one would have voted for him, including myself.Am I sorry ? No! .Actually I want to see new ideas from a non-polition. As for how close he is to Mr.Putin, Just remember. Keep your freinds close and your enemies closer. I think this is headed for a huge reverse in the way everyone else looks at us Americans.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 88
Donald Trump will be America's savior. You will see in time.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 88

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As usual, Gail focuses on the trivial, in this case, an exception. But the main point of my argument stands true. The entire American Health Care Insurance Premium system is based upon subsidies for everyone. Without those subsidies, which are eventually paid for by the federal government (the taxpayer), very few people could afford the real premiums.

So why do people complain about those on Obamacare receiving health insurance premium subsidies when they also receive a similar subsidy for their insurance premiums?

Everyone receiving subsidized healthcare insurance is synonymous with no one receiving subsidies for healthcare insurance.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 88

@fangoh45 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Considering the fact that the topic has to do with, "When Election Day dawned, almost all the pollsters, analytics nerds and political insiders..." getting their predictions wrong, it is hard to see the relevance of, "cheeto-faced", "Dubya" and "mollypoodle" - and that other off topic stuff.

Many American Citizens - perhaps as many as 65.7 million - consider that to be a century plus old well recognized conservative shortcoming.

What - the Constitution??? 

Highlighted in red.

I have no idea what that means. Please try again.

Not sure the poster does either!!

I do - and you don't...

It's a "neener moment"...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

How did everyone get it so wrong?

Message 40 of 88

Kudos
Views