AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How about the Military

Message 11 of 29

@rker321 wrote:

I fully understand where you all are coming from. That's good! You area all Democrats (not true) and react as Democrats/intelligent people in all issues. Yep, apparently only Democrats AND Independentsare aware what the word YOU used, obligation actuallly means.

I have never been a Democrat, therefore, I am biased to a lot of things that you all believe to be the right way.  If only....

But preaching to the choir is not going to win elections. LOL....no one "preaches" more than the RINO....and that is what many are doing by not trying to understand others point of view.  Words have meaning....others understand but have a differeing opinion.  Is that OK?

I believe that if more Republicans had the stone to come forward and speak about what are their beliefs. Speaking is nice, but action is more relevant....

We would see a lot more support for the Democrats in the coming elections.  

Image result for judge judy eye roll gif
Because so few Republicans have come forward, the majority of Republican are reacting like you all.

Image result for judge judy eye roll gif

There is a section of the electorate that is very cautious as to the Democratic Candidates. So?  Most are anybody but trump, even a normal GOP candidate will do...

And Warren and Sanders are not precisely the individuals that they want to see running this country.  And neither have been nominated....

It is not that their policies are bad, but it is not the time for their policies.  I assume that's your opinion and everyone else should just lay down....

Many Republicans and Independents that don't want to vote for Trump are very weary about Warren and Sanders, and they may simply not vote for a Democratic candidate that are proposing policies that they cannot live with.  Have a glass of wine, relax and wait for the primaries to begin...

Yes, if more of former Trump cabinet member would stand up and speak about their feeling and motives it would give a lot more credence to what the democrats want to institute.  And have absolutely NO effect on whether Warren or Sanders are nominated....... and this is the thread, that i started, thanks for the warning..... and Obama has nothing to do with this thread.  Nor, will he help YOU decide if Sanders or Warren is nominated.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 29

I fully understand where you all are coming from. You area all Democrats and react as Democrats in all issues. 
I have never been a Democrat, therefore, I am biased to a lot of things that you all believe to be the right way.
But preaching to the choir is not going to win elections. and that is what many are doing by not trying to understand others point of view.
I believe that if more Republicans had the stone to come forward and speak about what are their beliefs. We would see a lot more support for the Democrats in the coming elections.
Because so few Republicans have come forward, the majority of Republican are reacting like you all.
There is a section of the electorate that is very cautious as to the Democratic Candidates. And Warren and Sanders are not precisely the individuals that they want to see running this country.
It is not that their policies are bad, but it is not the time for their policies.
Many Republicans and Independents that don't want to vote for Trump are very weary about Warren and Sanders, and they may simply not vote for a Democratic candidate that are proposing policies that they cannot live with.
Yes, if more of former Trump cabinet member would stand up and speak about their feeling and motives it would give a lot more credence to what the democrats want to institute. and this is the thread, that i started, and Obama has nothing to do with this thread.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 29

@jfpinlvn wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker321 posted..

Those generals, that have been in the Trump Cabinet, are they still silent about any of this? Where is Mattis? he owes this country not his silence but his words, and so all of those in the military that have seen the disaster of Trump's policies they do have an obligation to all of us to speak.

===============================================================

I have not heard what our Military has told Trump about his pullout of our troops from Syria. Have you?

I hope he listens to them....Obama did not when he pulled our troops out of Iraq .... remember? That was a big mistake and he had to put or troops back in.

President Obama removed troops from Iraq because Iraq refused to grant them protection from Iraqi laws....REMEMBER?

Well, we won, remember.

Creating mass instability in the Iraqi region, allowing ISIS to form, is hardly any "win"!

We could have told the Iraqis to go pound sand and that our military would be immune to Iraqi law.

But we wanted to create an independent democracy with Iraq instead!

But we had a very weak negotiator. Who was that?

Bush!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 29

@KidBoy2 wrote:
myexper posted...

President Obama removed troops from Iraq because Iraq refused to grant them protection from Iraqi laws....REMEMBER?

====================================================
That was one of his excuses for his blunder for not listening to his military advisers.
Wrong KidBoy2 ..... No "excuse" as you absurdly claim. President Obama put the lives of American soldiers before Iraqi laws.

His blunder costs the US many lives and billions of dollars.
THAT "blunder" was made by Bush when he invaded Iraq .... despite his advisers telling him not to!

Thanks for reminding us of how weak Obama was and what it cost not only us but the free world.

Again KidBoy2 ..... the blame is all on Bush as he was responsible for the illegal invasion of Iraq ..... "costing not only us but the free world"!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 29

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Snoopy48 posted..

I can see why you support Trump - you don’t believe the US should live up to its agreements.

===================================================================

I support Trump? Sometimes.

So you think it was OK for Obama to not stand up to the agreement? He did agree with the Bush agreement when he thought it would help him but then when he could see that his military adviser were correct .. we should stay he broke the agreement.

FYI....Agreements can and are broken. Obama was a weak President and he did not have the backbone to break the so called agreement.

Gee, I didn’t know that one had to be a coward to stand by their word. Some people have a very warped idea of what makes someone weak.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 29

The history of the Kurds is very complex. 

Kim Iverson summarizes their history in 30 minutes. Her conclusion - leave.

If anyone cares to watch a half hour video of her summary, I thought it was worth watching...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 29
Snoopy48 posted..

I can see why you support Trump - you don’t believe the US should live up to its agreements.

===================================================================

I support Trump? Sometimes.

So you think it was OK for Obama to not stand up to the agreement? He did agree with the Bush agreement when he thought it would help him but then when he could see that his military adviser were correct .. we should stay he broke the agreement.

FYI....Agreements can and are broken. Obama was a weak President and he did not have the backbone to break the so called agreement.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 29

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Snoopy48

The removal of US troops from Iraq was negotiated and agreed to by George W. Bush.
=============================================================

NBC, msnbc.com and news services
updated 10/21/2011 6:58:45 PM ETPrintFont:
WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama on Friday declared an end to the Iraq war, one of the longest and most divisive conflicts in U.S. history, announcing that all U.S. troops would be withdrawn from the country by year's end.

Image: U.S. soldiers take a rest in the shade of armoured vehicles at Camp Liberty in Baghdad
Mohammed Ameen / Reuters
U.S. soldiers take a rest in the shade of armoured vehicles at a courtyard at Camp Liberty in Baghdad. U.S troops are scheduled to pull out of the country by the end of this year, according to President Barack Obama.
“As promised the rest of our troops in Iraq will come home by the end of the year. After nearly nine years, America's war in Iraq will be over,” Obama said.

Bush was not President Obama was and Obama could have keep our troops in Iraq.

Then....Obama sends 1,500 troops to Iraq - CNNPolitics - CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › 2014/11/07 › politics › obama-sends-troops-to-iraq
Nov 7, 2014 - President Barack Obama is sending up 1500 more soldiers to Iraq to ... told CNN's "The Lead with Jake Tapper" that he would back the funding.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 29
Snoopy48

The removal of US troops from Iraq was negotiated and agreed to by George W. Bush.
=============================================================

NBC, msnbc.com and news services
updated 10/21/2011 6:58:45 PM ETPrintFont:
WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama on Friday declared an end to the Iraq war, one of the longest and most divisive conflicts in U.S. history, announcing that all U.S. troops would be withdrawn from the country by year's end.

Image: U.S. soldiers take a rest in the shade of armoured vehicles at Camp Liberty in Baghdad
Mohammed Ameen / Reuters
U.S. soldiers take a rest in the shade of armoured vehicles at a courtyard at Camp Liberty in Baghdad. U.S troops are scheduled to pull out of the country by the end of this year, according to President Barack Obama.
“As promised the rest of our troops in Iraq will come home by the end of the year. After nearly nine years, America's war in Iraq will be over,” Obama said.

Bush was not President Obama was and Obama could have keep our troops in Iraq.

Then....Obama sends 1,500 troops to Iraq - CNNPolitics - CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › 2014/11/07 › politics › obama-sends-troops-to-iraq
Nov 7, 2014 - President Barack Obama is sending up 1500 more soldiers to Iraq to ... told CNN's "The Lead with Jake Tapper" that he would back the funding.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 29

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker321 posted..

Those generals, that have been in the Trump Cabinet, are they still silent about any of this? Where is Mattis? he owes this country not his silence but his words, and so all of those in the military that have seen the disaster of Trump's policies they do have an obligation to all of us to speak.

===============================================================

I have not heard what our Military has told Trump about his pullout of our troops from Syria. Have you?

I hope he listens to them....Obama did not when he pulled our troops out of Iraq .... remember? That was a big mistake and he had to put or troops back in.

Rught you are, Snoopy....Fox Viewers wouldn't know that because they swallow the lies 24/7.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22