Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How about the Military

Message 1 of 29

Here's the trailer of Jesus His Life...

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 29

I fail  to understand as to how many people do not see that Trump is playing the Russian card . Any of this will benefit  Russia and their allies in the Middle East more that anyone else. 
I can see that the elections in Israel don't seem to go forward, I can only guess that they are waiting to see where and how they should be.
also saw that Trump is increasing the military in Saudi Arabia. he really has to defend his towers in that area.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 29

@KidBoy2 wrote:
myexper posted...

President Obama removed troops from Iraq because Iraq refused to grant them protection from Iraqi laws....REMEMBER?

====================================================
That was one of his excuses for his blunder for not listening to his military advisers. His blunder costs the US many lives and billions of dollars.

Thanks for reminding us of how weak Obama was and what it cost not only us but the free world.

It was the lying preppytwit jrbush who got us into the never-ending wars in iraq and Afghanistan. There's STILL over 5,000 US Troops in Iraq and 7,000 in Afghanistan (donny ordered the military to stop disclosing the exact numbers last year so he could pretend he was getting us out without getting us out).

There were only 2,000 in Syria, and they did very little fighting because the Kurds were doing it for us. Now, to protect his Trump Tower in Ankara, donny has allowed the Turks to slaughter our most loyal allies in the area, allies who are guarding over 10,000 ISIS prisoners who will be released if the Kurds leave or are slaughtered by Erdogon. ToadPOTUS has set the stage for the return of ISIS as a force in the mideast because he is protecting his personal property at the bloody expense of oUr best ally in the fight against ISIS.

President Obama got Syria to give up it's chemical weapons without losing a single American life, but because ToadPOTUS is Putin's Puppet, Russia has resupplied Syria and they're gassing their own people AGAIN. The people of Libya are friendly to the US because President Obama saved Benghazi from total destruction without losing a single American life and set the stage for Libya to depose Kaddaffi, long time supporter of terrorists who Reagan tried and failed to eliminate.

Kindly provide concrete examples of how President Obama caused higher casualties for American Troops or cease posting your GOPerLies.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 29

@gordyfl wrote:

The past week or so I've been watching a video called "Jesus". In  the video they disuss the Biblical version of the days of Jesus along with the historical versions. Example: Pontius Pilot as written by historians vs the Bible. I've only watched 7 parts of the 8 part series, but I couldn't help notice some similarities between the Roman military ruling over the Jews and today's U.S. occupations in the Middle East. We're not a Roman Empire, at least not yet, but it seems we're on our way.

Syria - We can't stay there forever. Or can we?

Afghanistan:

Washington and its NATO partners have established a permanent military presence in Afghanistan, with military facilities located within proximity of China’s Western frontier.
The pact was intended to allow the US to maintain their nine permanent military bases, strategically located on the borders of China, Pakistan and Iran as well as Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan.
The war on Afghanistan is part of a profit driven agenda: a war of economic conquest and plunder, “a resource war”.
While Afghanistan is acknowledged as a strategic hub in Central Asia, bordering on the former Soviet Union, China and Iran, at the crossroads of pipeline routes and major oil and gas reserves, it has huge mineral wealth as well as untapped natural gas reserves.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-war-is-worth-waging-afghanistan-s-vast-reserves-of-minerals-and-na...

Iraq:

We have thirteen military bases in the oil rich nation of Iraq - military bases along the border of oil rich Iran.

https://militarybases.com/overseas/iraq/

We are bogged down in Lybia. We give support to Saudi Arabia as they bomb Yemen. We know some U.S. soldiers died in Niger, and to think, we are putting all this on our credit card. 

I would be interested in the video on the historical perspective on the Jesus timeline. 

Yes indeed, imo, in the historical sense to stop tyranny and atrocities the world has become an empire per se'. At specific times when the genocide was at a level of unacceptable the world's warriors step in and then other times they just allow the ethnic cleansing to happen. It appears there is no "golden rule" but instead may be about the prosperity of the region. Does this specific society have "natural goods" that could be exploited under the guise of protection?! IMO, the continent of Africa shows that in past historical sense they wanted tyranny so they go and  exploited the people by making/creating/using slavery. Good ol' fashion hard workers who we can control and use their goods to prosper?! Like the song goes...."What is and never should be".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 29

The past week or so I've been watching a video called "Jesus". In  the video they disuss the Biblical version of the days of Jesus along with the historical versions. Example: Pontius Pilot as written by historians vs the Bible. I've only watched 7 parts of the 8 part series, but I couldn't help notice some similarities between the Roman military ruling over the Jews and today's U.S. occupations in the Middle East. We're not a Roman Empire, at least not yet, but it seems we're on our way.

Syria - We can't stay there forever. Or can we?

Afghanistan:

Washington and its NATO partners have established a permanent military presence in Afghanistan, with military facilities located within proximity of China’s Western frontier.
The pact was intended to allow the US to maintain their nine permanent military bases, strategically located on the borders of China, Pakistan and Iran as well as Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan.
The war on Afghanistan is part of a profit driven agenda: a war of economic conquest and plunder, “a resource war”.
While Afghanistan is acknowledged as a strategic hub in Central Asia, bordering on the former Soviet Union, China and Iran, at the crossroads of pipeline routes and major oil and gas reserves, it has huge mineral wealth as well as untapped natural gas reserves.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-war-is-worth-waging-afghanistan-s-vast-reserves-of-minerals-and-na...

Iraq:

We have thirteen military bases in the oil rich nation of Iraq - military bases along the border of oil rich Iran.

https://militarybases.com/overseas/iraq/

We are bogged down in Lybia. We give support to Saudi Arabia as they bomb Yemen. We know some U.S. soldiers died in Niger, and to think, we are putting all this on our credit card. 

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 29

@gordyfl wrote:

The history of the Kurds is very complex. 

Kim Iverson summarizes their history in 30 minutes. Her conclusion - leave.

If anyone cares to watch a half hour video of her summary, I thought it was worth watching...

@gordyfl Thanks for sharing. Interesting synopsis of the situation over there. The world is just very complicated and certainly not very understanding to groups that are being persecuted and left as nomads as history has shown with the Jewish land of Israel and the fight with Palestine. Then we have groups that we supported like in the Afghan/Russian wars. So, what will that become? Do we just exit without a plan? Won't that just create more terrorist factions against us? So darn complicated.

I found the following article that I read I couldn't help but associate with this thread, so I am going to post it here.

From Washington Post - 1/7/2019 - "History to Trump: CIA was aiding Afghan rebels before the Soviets invaded in '79" by Tim Weiner

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/01/07/history-trump-cia-was-arming-afghan-rebels-before-...

Idk, perhaps my brain is scrambled...but we got other major issues with this whole region/topic that the current Commander in Chief will be exerting his ego with, no?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 29

@rker321 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

I fully understand where you all are coming from. That's good! You area all Democrats (not true) and react as Democrats/intelligent people in all issues. Yep, apparently only Democrats AND Independents are aware what the word YOU used, obligation actually means.

I have never been a Democrat, therefore, I am biased to a lot of things that you all believe to be the right way.  If only....

But preaching to the choir is not going to win elections. LOL....no one "preaches" more than the RINO....and that is what many are doing by not trying to understand others point of view.  Words have meaning....others understand but have a differing opinion.  Is that OK?

I believe that if more Republicans had the stone to come forward and speak about what are their beliefs. Speaking is nice, but action is more relevant....

We would see a lot more support for the Democrats in the coming elections.  

Image result for judge judy eye roll gif
Because so few Republicans have come forward, the majority of Republican are reacting like you all.

There is a section of the electorate that is very cautious as to the Democratic Candidates. So?  Most are anybody but trump, even a normal GOP candidate will do...

And Warren and Sanders are not precisely the individuals that they want to see running this country.  And neither have been nominated....

It is not that their policies are bad, but it is not the time for their policies.  I assume that's your opinion and everyone else should just lay down....

Many Republicans and Independents that don't want to vote for Trump are very weary about Warren and Sanders, and they may simply not vote for a Democratic candidate that are proposing policies that they cannot live with.  Have a glass of wine, relax and wait for the primaries to begin...

Yes, if more of former Trump cabinet member would stand up and speak about their feeling and motives it would give a lot more credence to what the democrats want to institute.  And have absolutely NO effect on whether Warren or Sanders are nominated....... and this is the thread, that i started, thanks for the warning..... and Obama has nothing to do with this thread.  Nor, will he help YOU decide if Sanders or Warren is nominated.....

As usual you try to discretiditt (sic) anything that I have to say, Anything?  If you note correctly, I have kudo'd your posts more than most every other poster but two.   but, in the end, we will see who is right and who was wrong....still think that's relevant?  Regardless, you will announce you told everyone before and you were right....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 29

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

I fully understand where you all are coming from. That's good! You area all Democrats (not true) and react as Democrats/intelligent people in all issues. Yep, apparently only Democrats AND Independentsare aware what the word YOU used, obligation actuallly means.

I have never been a Democrat, therefore, I am biased to a lot of things that you all believe to be the right way.  If only....

But preaching to the choir is not going to win elections. LOL....no one "preaches" more than the RINO....and that is what many are doing by not trying to understand others point of view.  Words have meaning....others understand but have a differeing opinion.  Is that OK?

I believe that if more Republicans had the stone to come forward and speak about what are their beliefs. Speaking is nice, but action is more relevant....

We would see a lot more support for the Democrats in the coming elections.  

Because so few Republicans have come forward, the majority of Republican are reacting like you all.

There is a section of the electorate that is very cautious as to the Democratic Candidates. So?  Most are anybody but trump, even a normal GOP candidate will do...

And Warren and Sanders are not precisely the individuals that they want to see running this country.  And neither have been nominated....

It is not that their policies are bad, but it is not the time for their policies.  I assume that's your opinion and everyone else should just lay down....

Many Republicans and Independents that don't want to vote for Trump are very weary about Warren and Sanders, and they may simply not vote for a Democratic candidate that are proposing policies that they cannot live with.  Have a glass of wine, relax and wait for the primaries to begin...

Yes, if more of former Trump cabinet member would stand up and speak about their feeling and motives it would give a lot more credence to what the democrats want to institute.  And have absolutely NO effect on whether Warren or Sanders are nominated....... and this is the thread, that i started, thanks for the warning..... and Obama has nothing to do with this thread.  Nor, will he help YOU decide if Sanders or Warren is nominated.....

As usual you try to discretidit anything that I have to say, but, in the end, we will see who is right and who was wrong

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 29

@MaVolta wrote:

It was announced that John Bolton has a book deal. Whether you agree with him, or not, he is not one to exercise restraint. He will not be kind to Trump, you can bet on that.

I would agree....good point

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 29

It was announced that John Bolton has a book deal. Whether you agree with him, or not, he is not one to exercise restraint. He will not be kind to Trump, you can bet on that.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22