From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How about the Military

Message 21 of 29

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker321 posted..

Those generals, that have been in the Trump Cabinet, are they still silent about any of this? Where is Mattis? he owes this country not his silence but his words, and so all of those in the military that have seen the disaster of Trump's policies they do have an obligation to all of us to speak.

===============================================================

I have not heard what our Military has told Trump about his pullout of our troops from Syria. Have you?

I hope he listens to them....Obama did not when he pulled our troops out of Iraq .... remember? That was a big mistake and he had to put or troops back in.

The removal of US troops from Iraq was negotiated and agreed to by George W. Bush.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 29

@rker321 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Those generals, that have been in the Trump Cabinet, are they still silent about any of this? Where is Mattis? he owes this country not his silence but his words, and so all of those in the military that have seen the disaster of Trump's policies  they do have an obligation to all of us to speak. 

LOL....the military has NO obligation to speak!  None....your suggesting it does changes nothing.

Though some choose to.  Don't you recall Mattis' letter?  The military is smart enough to know you don't have to speak every time a moron does...

I do not agree with your post, ....and that's OK!  Where am I wrong?  Or, do you just want what you want and therefore I'm mistaken?  There's a difference between "not agreeing" and wanting something different.  I expect an adult would understand the difference....

if more people saw and heard the voices of people that have been in that cabinet...that's why many write books later.....after they resigned.  Mattis has spoken already, did you forget?  So has Tillerman.....those in the cabinet now have an obligation only to those they report to.....Did you forget the Commander- in-Chief is trump?   and that have resigned like Mattis for the reasons that we see today but choose to act like any Republican and remain silent so that in a way give a pass to the doings on Trump, If more people saw men like Mattis say and tell us what he went thru or provide an opinion to why he resigned. Maatis did, are you ignoring it?  Then perhaps you would see more peple not believing in all the things that they believe and pay attention to what they are hearing every day. that not necessary comes from the Democrats mouths.  It's great you think all the Republican cabinet members and military staff should come out and talk about what you want them to....woulda, coulda, shoulda....you are dreaming.....some still want to get their retirements....look what trump did to McCabe...

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 29

@myexper wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker321 posted..

Those generals, that have been in the Trump Cabinet, are they still silent about any of this? Where is Mattis? he owes this country not his silence but his words, and so all of those in the military that have seen the disaster of Trump's policies they do have an obligation to all of us to speak.

I have not heard what our Military has told Trump about his pullout of our troops from Syria. Have you?

I hope he listens to them....Obama did not when he pulled our troops out of Iraq .... remember? That was a big mistake and he had to put or troops back in.

President Obama removed troops from Iraq because Iraq refused to grant them protection from Iraqi laws....REMEMBER?

Well, we won, remember. We could have told the Iraqis to go pound sand and that our military would be immune to Iraqi law. But we had a very weak negotiator. Who was that?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 29

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Those generals, that have been in the Trump Cabinet, are they still silent about any of this? Where is Mattis? he owes this country not his silence but his words, and so all of those in the military that have seen the disaster of Trump's policies  they do have an obligation to all of us to speak. 

LOL....the military has NO obligation to speak!  None....your suggesting it does changes nothing.

Though some choose to.  Don't you recall Mattis' letter?  The military is smart enough to know you don't have to speak every time a moron does...

I do not agree with your post, if more people saw and heard the voices of people that have been in that cabinet and that have resigned like Mattis for the reasons that we see today but choose to act like any Republican and remain silent so that in a way give a pass to the doings on Trump, If more people saw men like Mattis say and tell us what he went thru or provide an opinion to why he resigned. Then perhaps you would see more peple not believing in all the things that they believe and pay attention to what they are hearing every day. that not necessary comes from the Democrats mouths.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 29

@rker321 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 29
myexper posted...

President Obama removed troops from Iraq because Iraq refused to grant them protection from Iraqi laws....REMEMBER?

====================================================
That was one of his excuses for his blunder for not listening to his military advisers. His blunder costs the US many lives and billions of dollars.

Thanks for reminding us of how weak Obama was and what it cost not only us but the free world.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 29

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker321 posted..

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 29
rker321 posted..

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

How about the Military

Message 29 of 29

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors